• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kurt Angle Arrested on D.U.I. Charges!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth is we don't really know the real reason WWE and Angle parted ways. Everyone has an idea but nobody really knows.. Just like we don't really know what happen with the DUI. We are judging Kurt and we don't even know him. Like I said DUI's are a really bad thing BUT why are we judging Kurt when 11,000,000 people in the United State have far worse problems with people killing people and these guys that have 6 DUI's on there record. Why don't we talk about them?? Why are we pointing at Kurt?? Could it be that hes a Celebrity? YES DING DING we have a winner. Whe Joe Blow down the street gets a DUI its no big deal. But Kurt Angle gets one and right away we say "oh hes got a problem, and hes going to die". Kurt is a person just like everyone else in this world. Yes the lime light is on him more than others but does that mean we can judge him differently than everyone else JUST because hes a celebrity? I think we need to sit back and see what happens BEFORE we pass judgment on him. I mean I'm sorry but what was reported was the police received a call and the person even said they say Kurt Angle leaving the bar and he was driving eratic. So the police went to Kurts house and picked him up for DUI??? I mean how fishy does that sound?? I mean if thats the case I am going to sit downtown and watch people leave the bar. If I see someone I know and don't like, I'm calling the cops and say that he "almost" hit someone and drove off all crazy. Yea never thought of it that way huh? I'm not saying that's the case but it all sounds fishy to me!

No offence Jake, but even angle and dixie carter said it themselves that he has a drug problem thats why he parted with the wwe, its not because of anything else, the stupid thing about this situation is that dixie said that she had this whole issue under control, and the thing is it isnt, now if your tna, or wwe for that matter, if someone is on pills they cant carry the company, you are doing damage not only to their reputation but also the reputation of your company, so simply put he needs to be treated and you cant keep coming to his defence like some battered wife, he needs help the same way ortan needed help, the only reason why the wwe has been putting up with ortans crap is that hes main event calibre, they made him and tna would easly take him if the wwe ever decides to let him go, so they need to keep a lid on him and dicipline him in house, thats what they couldnt do with angle, they tried making sure that he was ok even monitoring the situation but they had to let him go because they didnt want another death on their hands and you know what tna will have his blood on their hands if they dont do anything about this and im sick of people sticking up for him, he needs help if hes your hero then man help him write a letter call his mum do anythng that you can to help hm just stop defending his behavior, angle and the wrestling world need to be taught a lesson that this is not the 1980's when wrestlers partied and worked the next week, their needs to be standards and as champion angle needs to set those standards for the younger guys otherwise people will start leaving tna and taking it for granted just like wcw!!!

Not to say that I mind, but I'll tolerate the DUI. Sure, it's unacceptable, and wreckless, stupid, immature, and all of that good stuff, but people do that. I don't agree with it, but it happens very often.

Now, onto the pills, this is a completely different situation. You can't mix pills and alcohol, this is obvious. You learn this in basic health classes in high school. You just can't do it. I haven't minded Kurt Angle's "addictions" before, but this is getting to a dangerous level.

I would love to see someone step in and help this guy out, but Kurt = Money, and if Kurt isn't on TV, then someone isn't making money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back