• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Matt Hardy rushed to emergency room

Man that guy is really on a bad streak of luck isn't he? Just one negative story after another.

How long before he posts a YouTube video blaming the stairs, while noting that as the blood rushed from his body at the bottom of the stairs, it was yet again another enlightening experience.

I hope he knows a good carpenter, I imagine there was extensive damage to the staircase.

Man that guy is really on a bad streak of luck isn't he? Just one negative story after another.

How long before he posts a YouTube video blaming the stairs, while noting that as the blood rushed from his body at the bottom of the stairs, it was yet again another enlightening experience.

I hope he knows a good carpenter, I imagine there was extensive damage to the staircase.

:lol:

Strangely enough, just found this.;

9554646.jpg

I think he's actually blaming it on a Ghost. WOW!

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/241041-video-matt-hardy-blames-ghost-for-car-accident-house-damage

I'll say it again: WOW!!

All you sick bastards need to add him to your death pool. I don't think he'll be around much longer.

As for falling down? Hahaha- I call it OD'ing!

Look- I can't stand a single thing about this guy. Never have in the past... & the last 5 years or so especially. His videos honestly make me hate him. But I don't wish harm upon the guy. I just want him off my TV and my computer. Somebody force this idiot into a rehab before it's too late!! Even his girlfriend just recently came out and said Matt would be dead already if it wasn't for her. That tells me all I need to know.

His grasp of the English language sickens me. He opens the video saying 'I must pre-warn you'. What the FUCK does that mean. A warning is something you give previous to an occurance. If you're pre-warning people, you're more or less warning them that you're going to warn them about something. Oh and worse still his car was both destroyed AND damaged... IN THAT ORDER! Just another one of the reasons I don't like this guy.

My guess, ghost pushed him down the stairs. The ghost is the deceased Jeff Hardy, Matt's been logging into his twitter in place of him, it'll all come out soon enough.

On a serious note, dude was clearly trippin in the video.

Wow, how does Matt go from a running joke to possibly beating his brother and Scott Hall (who I'm still convinced has pickled himself) and being a running joke?

Hahaha, somebody might die, talk about classic comedy.

Nah; personally I feel bad for the guy. Best I remember he never did anything to engender my dislike, and nine tenths of the people here didn't appear to have an issue with the man until it became the latest wrestezone fad (Fatt Hardy is basically Xena sucks for the new age). I'm not going to be a massive douche about someone's life visibly going down the crapper.

I pity the guy.

Kind of disturbing to see one of the people you grew up watching having a life crisis like this. Even more disturbing is that you guys don't seem to see the seriousness and love to make fun of him for it.

Well some of his Youtube videos did plenty to engender my dislike. But he's like that cwazy grandparent we all have. They don't know what's really going on, so you've got to be patient with them.

I can understand jobbing to a tree, but now jobbing to A FLIGHT OF STAIRS?

Good Christ. Does anyone know if Scott Hall is already dead and possessed Matthew?

Gotta love those headlines where they say so and so was "rushed" to the hospital. Yeah you know what? EVERYONE is rushed to the hospital unless they're dead. What else are the EMT's going to do? Take the scenic route after their lunch break!?

I really do hope he gets it together. Even if he stays away from wrestling to do so.

Yeah there's a time to make jokes about people, but this isn't one of those.

Gotta love those headlines where they say so and so was "rushed" to the hospital. Yeah you know what? EVERYONE is rushed to the hospital unless they're dead. What else are the EMT's going to do? Take the scenic route after their lunch break!?
Everyone's a comedian.

For those who are acting like he's going to die, the report in question actually says he'll be released tomorrow, so I doubt there's anything horribly wrong with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back