• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Raw Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just gotta say that for all you people who are giving WWE crap....you are watching it so I guess they are not doing that bad!

There are going to be a LOT of signs in the ring if they take ALL the dx signs. What about the glowsticks, are they gonna take them away?

I am on the West Coast, haha, so I have no idea of whats going on. Is it worth watching? And as for the people wondering why there is no pre-rumble pushes going on. Look for the Undertaker to get it now his 'Beat the Clock' chance is up!!

TAKER FOR THE RUMBLE!!!!

sumone is gunna stop rated rko...then for all u ppl that have been writin on this...n the ppl that think rated rko is gay...well b/c u did see those photos of randy orton n edge at the beginning of this feud...but nyways...n for degeneration x....LLLLLETS GET READY FOR SUM ASS WHOOPIN!!!!!! AND TO SUK IT!!!
AND IF UR NOT DOWN W/ THAT HBK N HHH HAS GOT 2 WORDS FOR U......SUK IT!!!!

So far, the main event ain't -that- bad. I'd suggest you watch it if you've got nothing else to do. So far it really isn't a must see.

DX = DPX is fucking dead for the last time geeeeeeeez get a life people
Ric Flair will align himself with HBGay but it won't work they'll get beaten up both you'll see Rated KO is the team you cannot beat LOL
SUCKAS Shut up Curtis T

People saying that X-Pac might show up and join, it would be funny. I can see it, orton and edge beating hbk, then you hear "Are you ready..." They stop for a second and continue beating him and then you hear "Make some noise...X-PAC" I could see this happening, but I'm probably sure it isn't gonna happen. Just a good idea I could see if it would happen.

edge and orton hav beat up people backstage to make sure no one interferes so thats y x-pac will come coz rko wont no his there and he will come out and help i can almost guarantee it

I am sure if you go on the TNA board you will see alot of people talking about how TNA sucks and WWE rules..it is just a part of the game. People go onto the board of the opposing show and try to talk enough trash to get people to convert.

Wow it's gonna be a one man show. (In best joey style voice) OH MY GOD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back