• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Raw Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin007

Wow rated rko beating hacksaw jim duggan was next ric flair again i bet someone is gonna help HBK tonight and join DX

i dont think dx is over yet either...this story line will probably go on for a couple more weeks or ppvs...i personally have been a dx fan since they were 1st around n even though dx isnt as good as they use to be...i still support them b/c they r one of the best fractions ever along w/ nWo...hopefully the rumors r true about x-pac...but like wut i read on here earlier from sum1...its probably just a link to attract ppl onto the site w/out sayin wut is up w/ x-pac signing w/ wwe to be apart of the new dx...

ooo 1 more thing...i agree rated rko sucks...my opinion...

I havnt been impressed so far with RAW, especially after the poor showing last week!

yea...i know that but who could possibly join dx...its kinda hard to think of ny1 joinin dx sept cena since they'v been teaming up w/ them but cenas got his fued w/ umaga...idk...who do u think out of any1 in the locker room or any1 that would come bak....who would help hbk??...

he just admited that last weeks raw sucked

As jr would say, "By gawd he did it"

if flair joins DX then its 3 letters... first one is T the last one is A

yea...well hopefully dx is not ending 2nite...i think maybe sumthin will happen that will shock rated rko...i mean rated rko is gay...their lil team couldnt give ny ratings for raw b/c we'v all been watchin n listenin to randy run his mouth about hes the legend killer...and edge is the rated r superstar...who cares lol...dx has had chicks flashing them and givin vince a cock for a special delivery...but this is hard to tell cuz hhh as always been a part of dx even when hbk was on the shelf after wrestlemania 14

Seriously you marks need to wake up! There is no DX or DPX Deep Penetration X is dead I said it in my other posts! Quit the BS rumors HHH is handicapped they might as well roll him down off the ramp like Bret Hart was in a wheel chair! Roll HHH down the ramp and he'll flip off the chair and watch Edge and Rated KO do a number on him!
Sadly there is no DPX its Over ! Its Game over for HHH and when he returns he will be feuding none other than The Game rapper! LOL
All I can say HBGay Shawna Michaels is requesting time off and wants to heal his injuries and his back has taken a toll due to overseas travelling and so on
SO watch Edge and Rated KO brutalize him and put him out of action and if it ain't tonight which I presume it'll be soon !!!!
DPX is R.I.P!!! !!!!!! Curtis T you make me sick going for a bunch of losers who are trying so hard to be nWo wannabees lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back