Where was DX?

Skullz Crack'Em

Lord of the Skulls
Last night Rated RKO once again attacked Ric Flair with a conchairdo but where was DX? Everybody was expecting them to come out and scare off Rated RKO but that did not happen.

At NYR i think it is possible we are going to see a Ric Flair heel turn. Flair will lose once again to Kenny and later that night Rated RKO will beat DX with the help of Dykstra and Flair's interference.

The next night on RAW Flair will say that he was sick of DX not being there to help him when he needed them and that he joined Rated RKO so he would be the one giving the beatings instead of receiving them. He also goes on to say that Kenny has earned his respect and that he is the future of this business.

These four will be like the next Evolution where they run RAW and do what they want.

Anyone else think that this is possible?

I don't think Flair goes heel....THAT FAST..I think a 6 man tornado tag falls count anywhere happens at Royal Rumble. Rated RKO with Kenny Vs DX and Flair.... Then during the match Flair turns on DX....

I've said since the night after SS that Flair was gonna turn. Add to the fact that at NYR now its a Tag Title match I think the perfect stage is set for Flair to turn. HBK vs Kenny w/Flair in the corner at WM seems possible.

With Stephanie wanting Daniel Rodimer with Rated RKO, I think we can forget Kenny being the newest member..Notice he mentioned nothing of Rated RKO during his interview last night?I think now, they're gonna distance Kenny from Edge and Randy Orton to make room for Rodimer.As for a Flair heel turn, I have speculated on it for weeks...Flair gets beaten twice without DX's help.I think they're gonna set that up to have Flair face either Shawn Michaels(probably) or Triple H(unlikely) at Wrestlemania 23.

Flair will turn on DX and join Rated RKO. Newcomer Daniel Rodimer is suposed to join Rated RKO as well. Wouldn't mind seeing Kenny Dykstra a part of this new stable to fued agianst DX. Dx is going to be out numbered, they might need reinforcements.

:wtf: IF Dx gets outnumbered I wouldnt be suprised to see maybe John Cena join forces with them after all they have been having them tag together on numerous live shows and house shows.:shit:

..A 60-something year old man will never have a heel turn..It's just not done.

Even 40 years olds like Michaels and Triple H (almost 40) want to stay face for the rest of there career..

I'm sure an old man doesn't want to be boo'd for the remaining months of his career

..A 60-something year old man will never have a heel turn..It's just not done.

Even 40 years olds like Michaels and Triple H (almost 40) want to stay face for the rest of there career..

I'm sure an old man doesn't want to be boo'd for the remaining months of his career

you forget that flair was heel during his run with evolution?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back