• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Raw Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
there you go justinightmare, and this still leaves a chance for pac to come back in later weeks, so we shall see I guess. this was a pretty good raw, much better then last weeks shit

Actually, I'm disappointed. So many ways they could have taken that, or built it into something great but that was just a mediocre ending in my opinion.

holy crap.....i thought shawn was going to like get killed by rated rko im like shaking because of watching the match made you want to actually help him imo well im gonna go cause i can barely type but DX LIVES ON!

it looks like im not the only one that doesnt really agree w/ JUSTINIGHTMARE....if dx just made their huge debue comming bak to the wwe w/out an assbeatin on rated rko...then they rnt done...yea they probably will be done sumtime soon..."MAYBE"...dx cant be run by 1 person...they will need atleast sumone to help hbk...other than hhh sledgehammer which that is pretty much all hbk needs to replace hhh lol...

Meh. They'll have HBK and DX live on while Orton or Edge turn on the other. That was just to set up their future fued which should have been started, in my opinion, when DX or HBK had been beaten or someone helped them out. Having HBK beat both Orton and Edge really makes them seem like bad wrestlers.

I just gotta say that for all you people who are giving WWE crap....you are watching it so I guess they are not doing that bad!

I watch parts until I cant bare it anymore, and tune in to the usual highlight times. Like 9, 9:50 to 10. Then 10:45. It is a simple science.

with edge watching hbk do that it might be building up for the hbk vs edge match at wrestlemania but u watch orton wont be happy that edge didnt help maybe they will have a feud now

Justinightmare how does it feel to be wrong and after talking sh*t like that

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

Well like I predicted, they pulled an old WCW script out to finish the show. Smart Move. But they need another member of DX. I suppose that will be next week. They will bring in some guy to be HBKs enforcer ala Nash or HHH back in the day. Perhaps add a tag team like the hardys or Cryme Time, and HBK could take some time off after another couple of weeks.

JUSTINIGHTMARE OMG THE NOOB WAS RITE W/ THE OTHER NOOBS!!!! N IM THE 1ST NOOB N PROBABLY THE ONLY ONE U REALLY WANT TO SHUT ME UP...WELL THE NOOBS WERE RITE...ITS NOT DX'S TIME TO GO!!! OOOooOOo lol....just goes to show u....its scripted....and wwe does get good ratings from it...so deal w/ that too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back