• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Raw Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want

X-pac back

or

Brock Lesnar

or hell even

The Rock

offered the rock a huge money and alot of movie script.

JUSTINIGHTMARE ....dont worry...u could get the debates next time...maybe...lol....nice try though....i'll put it behind me...b/c im not like the ppl that always naggs on ppl for not likin my opinion but my opinion turned out to be FACT just like sum other of these cool ppls opinions on here...
well im out....later u f*ckin cool degenerates....n sum of the rated rko loving ppl that were hopin to see the end of dx 2nite

So this means that the nexts feud would be

RATED RKO vs. The New Hart Foundation

and b4 that rated-rko will beat up divas to make sure they dont help hart foundation LMAO

I want to see a Harry Smith vs. Randy Orton feud

who is the best 3rd Generation Superstar of all time?

But before that Harry Smith would squash Ken Dystra who is so overrated and not that good in the ring.

so far raw has 11 entrants, sd has 9, and ecw has 5. and in recent years the royal rumble match hasn't been the main event it has been one of the tital matches. i would guess that this year umaga vs cena will be the last match so umaga wouldn't be in it.

for those talking about the rumble kennedy and umaga are not in it coz they have title fights that night
and undertaker has to be fave to win it coz they are building for him vs batista for Wrestlemania

as for the dx thing obviously vince couldnt find anyone to replace HHH just yet and thats why rated rko didnt finish him
vince plans to keep it going and is negotiating with someone
but who

rated rko is susposed to be the new top heels and the 2 of them togther cant beat shawn what crap i guess we will probably see them turn on each other now since edge left rko all by himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back