RAW Live Discussion 1/22/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
well tna doesnt have the ratings to match up to wwe yet anddd wsx hasnt even debuted yet but it does look pretty wild

no dude its gunna be like old ecw untill wwe buys all here talnet u got mat sydel xpac vampiro new jack its gunna be good

thatz y i ahte wwe they take all there competeters so they r a monoploy itz gay vince has no balls to compete like ecw wcw wsx is gunna be next that jeff jarret is gunna sell tna so that he can be champion lol but tna is good no jarret

matt Sydal, ruckus, Teddy hart and even Jack Evans will be having their try out in the WWE.

tna has some good wrestling but i perfer to watch wwe instead...tna jus seems weird to me for some reason i dnt kno y

ok dude wen is shows ur gunna be amazed because u cant broaden ur horzon wwe has brain washed every1 u shud watch every promotion be a fan of wrestling not wwe

how is tna getting better than wwe...i still havent seen them come close to what the wwe bring in rating wise and money wise....they have been around for 5 years now how come they havent gotten out there..i just cant wait for them to actually get somehwere so wwe can step up there stuff

yo and when ring of honor gets a tv channel to play them wwe is gunna go down the toilet no1 is gunna watch ecw wen they can watch orginal ecw wsx

i do watch every promotion out there that being tna and wwe...its just i perfer wwe...i like wwe...its nothin to do with brain wash tho..i jus watch wrestling for the mere joy of entertainment...they do what they gotta do...i jus like wwe better...i kno wwe has the potential to bring bak that amazing energy they use to have and thats what im waiting to return...tna is good but its missin certain things

atleast wait for some off the rope shit for a pay per view with that big shit ... although i do agree cena has had the belt too long the last person i want with it is umaga

TNA would not last in 2010 by the end of the year Kurt Angle is either retired or Dead.

but dude look at tna's roster 75 percent is old wwe stars and look at this man heard rvd and mysterio maybe be goin 2 tna but im not like sayin that its gunna happen i just heard things in magazines

i agree kurt angle isnt gonna b around long with the way he is...FACT: tna isnt near wwe...all this compeition is based upon wrestling skills thats it..in reality wwe is superior and will stay superior for a LONG time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back