RAW Live Discussion 1/22/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL god damnit...how the fuck did she get in the wwe at such an early age she jus graduated from highschool less than 2 years ago that lil **** FUCK

She is a very nice girl in person and i hope she stop dating old man name Test who is so old he is 32 yrs.old

Besides she is only a year older than you and i mean it would be a huge turn on if you see her in person.

it wuld b a huge turn on if i culd get into the wwe and get this grl away from a steriod infested freak....where the tryouts at..i can take a bump...test doesnt feel weird datin such a young chick? she prob still smokes up and drinks constantly...o those r good days

it wuld b a huge turn on if i culd get into the wwe and get this grl away from a steriod infested freak....where the tryouts at..i can take a bump...test doesnt feel weird datin such a young chick? she prob still smokes up and drinks constantly...o those r good days

I would like to date Kelly Kelly and mybe spend the rest of the weekend enjoying her nice body and booty.

Mybe i would like to impregnated here.

Besides test is on his way out of the WWE he would be jobbing to Bobby Lashley and then Jobbed to the future of WWE Harry Smith.

I would like to date Kelly Kelly and mybe spend the rest of the weekend enjoying her nice body and booty.

Mybe i would like to impregnated here.

Besides test is on his way out of the WWE he would be jobbing to Bobby Lashley and then Jobbed to the future of WWE Harry Smith.

lol whoa hey lets not get ahead of ourselves..not its cool to fuck chicks but fillin girls up is NOT cool lol..last thing u need is kelly having a stomch for 9 months which includes 9 months of bitching and no sex

lashley is a juice head he sucks same wit test but they cant but cm punk on the title to young and they dont like him just get out go to wsx or tna who agrees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back