Ric Flair

J

jcdrules

Ok, am I the only one who see's this Ric Flair beatdown tonite leading to a heel turn by Flair? Flair will miss 2-3 weeks, and during a DX-RKO brawl, make his "heroic" return and turn on DX. This then would give RKO a manager/mouth-piece (Edge doesnt need one), and open the door to some other matches besides HHH vs Orton and HBK vs Edge. Flair's reasoning can be that one 2 straight nights, (SS and Raw) he was left to take a beating and none of his "friends" saved him. I would also add Kenny to this group to spice things up. Kenny lead by Flair could be the guy to finally take out HBK. In turn for WM you can have HBK vs a heavily pushed Kenny, RKO vs Hardys again, HHH vs Cena probably for the title, and the rumored Flair vs Rhodes Legends match. Add those 4 matches to what already seems to be a rumored stacked WM 23 card, and it would get even better.

It makes alot of sence what you have said, on the lines of Dusty and flairs match, well dusty said his last match would loved to be wit flair, and so yeh you have done lot of thought, me seeing kenny pushed, with vince mcmahon telling the crowd 'and kenny!!', 'i said kenny!' on 2 week ago on raw, seems to me he has alot of work to do to push this kenny fellow, but kenny with a wrestlemania match .. hmmmm seems odd but id give 9/10 for your point!!

I don't see Flair coming back from a massive beating by Rated RKO to then be their manager. I can't recall a time that that's happened, where someone was killed and then joined that team that killed them - let me know if I'm wrong here.

Also on a side note. I don't think any of the spirit Squad guys will really get over until they they get an image change. I just don't see that happening with a male cheerleader.

"I don't see Flair coming back from a massive beating by Rated RKO to then be their manager. I can't recall a time that that's happened, where someone was killed and then joined that team that killed them - let me know if I'm wrong here."

HHH ran over Austin, Austin joined HHH

Flair getting beat down by Arn Anderson, and Brian Pillman, then turning on Sting and joining Pillman and AA.

It's happened.

jcdrules said:
Ok, am I the only one who see's this Ric Flair beatdown tonite leading to a heel turn by Flair? Flair will miss 2-3 weeks, and during a DX-RKO brawl, make his "heroic" return and turn on DX. This then would give RKO a manager/mouth-piece (Edge doesnt need one), and open the door to some other matches besides HHH vs Orton and HBK vs Edge. Flair's reasoning can be that one 2 straight nights, (SS and Raw) he was left to take a beating and none of his "friends" saved him. I would also add Kenny to this group to spice things up. Kenny lead by Flair could be the guy to finally take out HBK. In turn for WM you can have HBK vs a heavily pushed Kenny, RKO vs Hardys again, HHH vs Cena probably for the title, and the rumored Flair vs Rhodes Legends match. Add those 4 matches to what already seems to be a rumored stacked WM 23 card, and it would get even better.

it could happen. i could see flair managing them, like flair taking the fall so that dx takes it sooo serious then flair like chop blocks shawn michaels and it could be like a huge retaliation from mr mcmahon cause you know hell be included.

its about time Ric Flair retires..i mean the guy is as old as hogan..and hardy perform right in the ring..more likey he has nothing left in him. All he does is chops and says WOOOOOOOOOOO. Wow the guy can stand having blood all over his face in evey match hes been through..that would mean hes one tough guy. For rick's safety it best if wwe let him go rather then risking his life in the ring. and i know wrestling is fake but you never know what might happen..people usually have heart-attack when they reach that age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back