• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Raw Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea whats gonna happen in the RKO HBK match, so I guess theyre doing a good job of hiding whatever theyre doing

Ya for once... God I'd hate to see DX die... I'd love to see HBK destroy RKO, but it's WWE so who knows...

As stupid as it sounds, I forsee HBK and Rated RKO getting into a decent match, and then the entire locker room (the faces, or whoever) coming out with DX shirts on to help HBK out. Hey, it's more believeable then X-pac or someone returning.

Its getting better. Cryme Time is turning into a modern Harlem Heat. Big Props for that.

The Show is sucking so lets go back to the old WCW/NWO everybody gets laid out. Flair gets it. HBK goes and kills an announcer. Beg finally. Welcome to Raw is Nitro! good save though...

were about to find out. i too think that hbk is gonna have a partner i really hope thats it not just a beat down on hbk. i hate orton and edge. i would see to see those bastards get con chairtod

Its getting better. Cryme Time is turning into a modern Harlem Heat. Big Props for that.

The Show is sucking so lets go back to the old WCW/NWO everybody gets laid out. Flair gets it. HBK goes and kills an announcer. Beg finally. Welcome to Raw is Nitro! good save though...

Agreed. Wouldn't mind the show going off the air with bodies thrown everywhere

whats chyna up to? sho could make a surpirse and help out hbk! you may forget thats she's a 2 time IC champ

wow i really hope pac is there, DX is way too popuar to kill off now come on

DX is way too popular with the casual fan to kill off, it would be a terrible move money wise

if i order Royal Rumble and its crap and want my money back who do i contact?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back