• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Raw Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least things cant get any worst... oh no wait theres a trailer for the marine

I was falling asleep with the Vince skit until I heard Carlito's theme and then they ruined it with The Great Crap Khali

When the crowd was chanting HBK, In the back of my mind I thought I heard TNA. The Rated RKO segment was brutal. Is to the point were Edge can't cover for Orton anymore.

ok JUSTINIGHTMARE...kk yes im a noob... on this thing but iv been keepin up to date on wrestlezones website for along time...iv been a fan of wrestling since 1995...n my family has watched wrestling since it was started...im not sayin im the biggest fan cuz im not...but come on honestly do u think i care wut u think JUSTINIGHTMARE...this is wut i hate about forums...iv been on a couple other forums n theres ppl that will fight w/ me no matter wut n they wont say im rite just cuz im a noob...well to be honest its just my opinion about dx...n u dont need to care...n theres nothin i was tryin to debate about...i was just askin would does the ppl think would team up w/ hbk if there was ny1...n u can say that i make u sick all u want but alls i know is ur just sum1 who needs to try n make urself seem bigger than other ppl when alls they r doin is stating their opinion...n i just got 2 words for u "SUCK IT"

n this has nothin to do w/ ny1 else except JUSTINIGHTMARE....if ur affended just cuz im a fan of dx...then get over it...

I was falling asleep with the Vince skit until I heard Carlito's theme and then they ruined it with The Great Crap Khali

Khali is doesn't have personality. He doesn't come off as a villain wrecking machine, like the Big Show or Andre the Giant. He comes off as a big dumb wrecking machine.

did anyone else feel that when Vince said ' you dont tell me what you want, i tell you what you want' it was Vince McMahon the man speaking and not the Mr McMahon Chairman of the board character? that skit was horrible

I'm about to switch and start watching TNA. The sh!t on RAW lately sucks.

did anyone else feel that when Vince said ' you dont tell me what you want, i tell you what you want' it was Vince McMahon the man speaking and not the Mr McMahon Chairman of the board character? that skit was horrible

Yeah. I believe that attitude before allowed for WCW to become big. He is betraying his base again.

TNA Is the WCW resurrection soon to be added with Chris Jericho and Big Slow and RVD going there!!!

Does any1 know if there was 30 superstars shown on the Royal rumble preview thing or 29?

If You Think X Pac Comeback Would Be Good Why Not Bring Back Chyna Instead She Is Tougher Lol Either Would Be Better Than Seeing The Legendary Ric Flair In A Dx Shirt Again

anyone find it weird that with only 2weeks to the rumble no one is getting that pre rumble push - doing promos saying i will win or anything? has anyone actually been announced as a entrant?

edit:eek:k said that as promo was shown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back