• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kenny at RKO, Another Spirit Squad member DX??

Well now we have it confirmed, on the live raw, that Kenny wants to join RKO, which will possibly happen, What do u rekon that another Spirit Squad member joining DX, Jonny? Kenny vs Jonny at NYR? and RKO vs DX at NYR?

I see it happening!!, Tell me Your Thoughts!

I hope none of the Spirit Squad members go to DX because I don't feel any of them would fit the gimmick, but I could see WWE doing something like that, or maybe using one of the SS members to be like Ric Flair, being on good terms with DX, but not in it.

that sucks man kenny well is not very enterteining in the ring he is only that funny guy and jonny said that they might go to ovw again to get repackaged I only see it as a`one night promo

I like kenny, and think that he is due for a good push. I think johnny jeter used to have a different look and back in the day i figured if they put together a DX army he would make a good supporting member, thats was like a year ago when he was still in OVW when i thought that, don't ask why, but I think if anyone was going to join i would have to choose him just so i can feel good about myself.

I looked at WWE Raw's roster page to see that Kenny is the only former member of the Spirit Squad listed. Mikey, Johnny, Nicky, and Mitch have all been taken off, so I'm not sure if they'll go to Smackdown, ECW, or OVW, but what do you think?

Kenny is staying I would bet, and I read somewhere the rest are headed back to OVW for repackaging, but they could get dispersed about the brands. Send 2 of em to smackdown as a tag team i say.

Yeah I think they should leave some of them as a team too because I know for a fact that with some of their styles they won't make it anywhere in WWE singles competition

Alright, i can understand Kenny in RKO... BUT, if they EVEN try an put another spirit squad member into DX... they can kiss my ass goodbye... cuz that would ruin what is left of the whole DX thing. they can get another member... but not from the team that they JUST LAST WEEK sent to OVW in a damn box.

it wouldnt work out...

bad idea. hope it doesnt happen

SS member in DX?1?!? what the hell would posess anyone to even think that could happen, if it were then I would pick up my remote and hit the channel button, there are plenty of other shows I could watch on monday nights, after all it's hockey season and football season, and besides haven't WWE already made enough mistakes to last them though the END of 2007 in just the last 24 hrs.

I like the hardyz with DX but they should not be paired together, The Hardyz are good on their own and theres no point in limiting them to DX.

justinsayne said:
SS member in DX?1?!? what the hell would posess anyone to even think that could happen, if it were then I would pick up my remote and hit the channel button, there are plenty of other shows I could watch on monday nights, after all it's hockey season and football season, and besides haven't WWE already made enough mistakes to last them though the END of 2007 in just the last 24 hrs.

Ok name all the mistakes theyve made in the last 24 hours that will last them until the end of 2007. Go.

Obviously if they add one of the SS members he isn't going to be spirit squad anymore, he will be completely repackaged with a new look and gimmick probably to the pont that you wouldn't be able to recognize him as such.

Kenny would make a great addition to Rated RKO and suits the cocky heel persona. The rest of the spirit squad should be repackaged although I wouldn't be surprised in seeing two of them stay together as SS on Smackdown or ECW. If Kenny does go to Rated RKO, wouldn't they have to prolong the run of that tag team or even add another member to DX? Saying that, it probably means he won't go but I think he would do well as a singles wrestler and would be a good I-C champ.

kenny deserves his push yes, but another thing that should happen with the other 4 ss members, 2 stay the spirit squad or whatever and the other 2 take on a new gimmick (or the other team can take on a new gimmick too) and then those 2 teams should be on smackdown as tag teams because smackdown doesnt really have a tag division anymore, so that would work.

i would love to see the ric flair joinning dx rather than any SS members.

I think Rated RKO could evolve into the WWE's most popular heel stable. Much like Evolution was a crop of past, present, and future stars - Rated RKO could be a crop of future world champions. We all know that Edge and Cena have already gotten over as heels. Kenny, a very talented worker, needed to get involved in a storyline somehow. After Rated RKO accepts Kenny, I'd like to see them snatch another heel or two that need a big push. How about The World's Greatest Tag Team?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back