• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Predictions for Summerslam

WWE fan

Dark Match Jobber
I just wanted to ask everyone, what are your predictions for this years Summerslam? What matches do you think will happen/what matches would you like to have happen?
Here is my predictions:
Randy Orton Vs Hulk Hogan: I predict the Hulkster will win.

DX vs Vince & Shane McMahon: This would be an awesome match especially if it was a Street Fight. I think the whole DX vs Spirit Squad is getting really boring. They seem to be flogging DVD vs Spirit Squad for all its worth.

Kenny & Mike vs Highlanders: the above match would allow a Tag Team Championship match (which these days is a rarity for RAW).

Undertaker vs Great Kahli: No Holds Barred Steet Fight: this would be an awesome match to see the Dead Man face his biggest challenge of his career. One on one may the best man win.

Kurt Angle vs Sabu: i think this is where ECW could get a match in. this would be an awesome match. it proably wont happen but could you imagine these tho going at it in an extreme rules match. it would be off the page.

Booker T vs Batista: if this isnt the match for the World Championship i would be very surprised. Batista in my view has to be the no. 1 contender. Besides Batista never lost the title. He'd be simply getting back what was rightfully his. I expect Batista to open up a can of whoop ass on Booker T and regain the World Championship.

John Cena vs Edge: again id be surprised if this wasnt the match for the WWE championship. i expect Edge to reatin his title.

Im hoping Summerslam will be one of the best PPVs for the year.

looks pretty good but im soooooo sick of cena and edge fueding.......have rvd fued:robvandam: also, i see rvd returning and wrestling big show for the ecw championship in an ecw rules match

john cena vs carlito vs edge in a steel cage would be awesome

yea but ur mixing it up..i think the cage match would consist of carlito vs nitro vs benjamin i dont think theyll puch carlito into maineventing that soon

yea thats true carlito vs shelton vs nitro for the belt in a cage would be awesome to

Cena vs Edge sucks! We saw it so many f'n times! Also looks like we'll see Nitro/Carlito/Benjamon, hopefully with a stimpulation like cage or ladder. Orton/Hogan will prob suck, and Mcmahons vs DX wont be great, but probably decent. Foley/Flair Hardcore sounds good though!

On the Smackdown side we'll prob see Kennedy vs Batista b/c they've been continuing the fued, Which ruins the idea of King Booker vs Batista. Then (spoiler---> highlight to read) Undertaker challenged Khali to a Last Man Standing Match (gonna be on SD most likely), which ruins the idea of King Booker vs Undertaker, plus Rey vs Chavo, so I'm thinking either a big Lashley push?, Angle back to smackdown? or most likely the return of Benoit to face King Booker for the WHC, then Smackdown has a good card!

My mom is ordering it.I hope SS turns out good.Last years was pretty good.I liked survivor series better though.And I think it could be a three way dance.Kennedy vs. Batista vs. King Booker...

Well from what i know these are the current Matches

Randy Orton Vs. Hulk Hogan

Winner-Hogan, it's pretty obvious, he wouldn't put over Shawn why Orton?

John Cena Vs. Edge

Winner-John Cena, we've seen it lots of times before, and the stipulation is stupid, they should of made this a street fight.

The Great Khali Vs. The Undertaker LMS

Winner-The Undertaker, i'm pretty sure this will end their feud

edge vs john cena

batista vs king booker

undertaker vs great khali (hell in a cell)

dx vs the mcmahons

ric flair vs mick foley (hardcore match)

kenny & mikey vs the highlanders

hulk hogan vs randy orton

where on earth did ya hear that

it has already been confirmed that they are facing in a hell in a cell because undertaker had to go through khalis hell (punjabi prison) khali will go through the undertakers hell, hell in a cell.

yeah i heard that it was a last man standing match from a couple of sources saying thats what happened at the end of smackdown this week, but yeah hasnt been confirmed yet.

either way, taker will win it - ending their feud

AWSOME DAYMO said:
If You Havent Olready Heard The Undertaker Will Vs Kali In A Last Man Standing Match At Summa Slam

it has actually already been confirmed that undertaker vs khali will be a hell in a cell because undertaker had to go through khalis hell (punjabi prison match) khali will go through takers hell, hell in a cell

Here are my predictions:

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP:
Edge vs Cena

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP:
King Booker vs Batista

ECW CHAMPIONSHIP:
Big Show vs Sabu

RVD vs Kurt Angle

"I QUIT" MATCH:
Mick Foley vs Ric Flair

LEGEND VS LEGEND KILLER:
Hogan vs Orton

TAG TEAM MATCH:
DX vs The McMahons

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP: (maybe specialty match)
Finlay vs Lashley (or maybe triple threat with Regal cause it didn't happen at the GAB)

WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP:
Trish vs Mickie vs Melina vs Lita (maybe)

IC CHAMPIONSHIP:
Carlito vs Nitro vs Kane vs Benjamin (maybe)

Rey Mysterio vs Chavo Guerrero

I have heard thesse matches

DX vs. McMahons- this match is goin to be awesome

Cena vs. Edge if Edge gets DQ belt changes hands- this match will be alright

Randy vs Hogan Legend vs Legend Killer- this match is goin to rock

Batista vs King Booker for the World HeavyWieght championship- Batista will kill king Booker

The Great Khali vs Undertaker Last Man Standing Match- This is goin to be awesome

Hazard said:
Well from what i know these are the current Matches

Randy Orton Vs. Hulk Hogan

Winner-Hogan, it's pretty obvious, he wouldn't put over Shawn why Orton?

John Cena Vs. Edge

Winner-John Cena, we've seen it lots of times before, and the stipulation is stupid, they should of made this a street fight.

The Great Khali Vs. The Undertaker LMS

Winner-The Undertaker, i'm pretty sure this will end their feud

I agree..WWE is giving cena back the belt.Hogan wouldnt want to loose a match he comes back for...Hopefully after undertaker beats Khali...Khali wll leave SD! for good and wrestling for good...

SummerSlam 2006 Card:

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP (W/ DQ)
Edge vs. John Cena

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Booker King vs. Batista

EXTREME LUMBERJACK MATCH - ECW CHAMPIONSHIP
Big Show vs. (Suicidal, Homicidal, Genesidal) SABU

LEGEND -VS- LEGEND KILLER
Hulk Hogan vs. Randy Orton

LAST MAN STANDING MATCH
Great Kahli vs. Undertaker

3 ON 2 - HANDICAP TAG MATCH
Degeneration X vs. Umaga & McMahons

GUEST REFEREE: CHRIS BENOIT
Chavo Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio

HARDCORE MATCH
Ric Flair vs. Mick Foley

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
Finlay (w/ Bastard) vs. Lashley

FATAL 4 WAY - INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Shelton Benjamin / Kane / Carlito / Johnny Nitro

Hulk Hogan vs. Randy Orton: Hulks gonna win, then those two are going to create the nWo for Survivor Series.

DX vs. Shane and Vince: Most likely will be a street fight, with Vince and Shane pulling through with the win.

Highlanders vs. SS: Highlanders I'm pretty sure are going to win, because SS is scheduled to break up after SummerSlam, and they can't do that with the Tag Team Titles.

Carlito vs. Nitro w/ Melina vs. Benjamin: Carlito will finally get his title back. Will prolly be a good match.

Kendrick & London vs. Simon Dean & Sylvan (?): London and Kendrick will pull out the win and defend the titles.

Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero: Mysterio will win, and this feud will go on for another few months.

Finlay vs. Regal: Regal will kick Little Bastards ass, and in the process will get the rollup from Finlay for the win and the retained title.

Undertaker vs. Khali: Khali will take out The Undertaker and keep him down for the ten-count. Then Undertaker will get pissed, then a few weeks later challenge him in a HIAC for a career match at No Mercy, (They HAVE to have a HIAC by the end of the year, or else it isn't a normal year).

CM Punk vs. Shannon Moore: CM Punk should win at his first SummerSlam.

Sandman & Tommy Dreamer w/ Kurt Angle vs. Mike Knox & Test w/ Paul Heyman: Sandman and Tommy Dreamer should pick up the win in this one, but you never know with "extreme" rules.

Sabu vs. Big Show: Sabu will finally gain his glory, and become the ECW World champion.

Batista vs. Ken Kennedy vs. Booker T: Booker picks up the win and the retain, and feuds with the two, until Kennedy gets taken out of the running and faces Batista at No Mercy.

Edge w/ Lita vs. John Cena: Cena's going to win back his title and be a fan-favourite again, (unfortunately).

Hulk Hogan vs. Randy Orton: Hulks gonna win full stop. A shit match

DX vs. Shane and Vince: dX I think will win this one and hopefullya decent match

Highlanders vs. SS: ergh boring match. Id go with the Highlanders leading to the break up of SS

Carlito vs. Nitro w/ Melina vs. Benjamin: This ought to be good. So much athleticism in the ring. I want Bengamin to win,

Kendrick & London vs. Simon Dean & Sylvan (?): erm wtf is the point in this......Kendrick and London winner

Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero: Chavo will win all the way but it will end with the ref going down.

Finlay vs. Regal: Finlay!!!!!

Undertaker vs. Khali: Undertaker will win. Hopefully this will leed to more!!!

CM Punk vs. Shannon Moore: I Hope this will be good. CM PUNK!

Sandman & Tommy Dreamer w/ Kurt Angle vs. Mike Knox & Test w/ Paul Heyman: I HOPE SANDMAN BEATS THE LIVING SHIT OUTTAQ THESE 2

Sabu vs. Big Show: I hope Sabu is hardcore and wins.

Batista vs. Booker T: Batista will whip his ass clean win boring assmatch

Edge w/ Lita vs. John Cena: EDGE! I carnt believe people think Cena will win!!!

Randy Orton will win!
D-Generation X will win!
The Highlanders will win!
Carlito will win!
Brian Kendrick and Paul London will win!
Chavo Guerrero will win!
Finlay? William Regal? Hopefully NOBODY will win!
The Undertaker will win!
CM Punk will win!
Sandman will win!
Sabu will win!
Batista will win!
John Cena will win!
THE END!!!

For me card will end up being:

Booker T vs Batista (vs kennedy...hopefully) winner batista

John Cena vs Edge: winner, edge

Undertaker vs Khali (maybe hell in a cell because the last man standing match is next week on smackdown) winner undertaker

Kane vs Nitro: winner, Nitro

Hogan vs Orton: if match goes ahead...winner hogan

Dx vs Mcmahons: match of the night winner, dx

Foley vs Flair: hardest on to call, i'll go with foley

rey vs chavo: winner rey

ecw fatal 4 way extreme rules:
rvd vs big show vs kurt angle vs sabu (also contender for match of the night)

maybe a hardyz reunion and maybe a tag team/womens title match

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back