WM 26 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Unified Tag Team Match: (C) Mizshow vs Legacy. Yes, the best tag teams face off for the gold.
2. MITB - Kofi Kingston, Rey Mysterio, Christian, Randy Orton, John Morrison, Matt Hardy, MVP. This match would have a lot of star power.
3. Women's Champion vs. WWE Divas Champion. Micky James vs Maryse. Brand Supremacy. Let the women duke it out.
5. Drew McIntyre vs. Kane. When was the last time kane had a decent showing at mania. Kane to win!
6. HHH v HBK. Probably the match of the night. Old wounds heal slowly.
7. Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon. Obviously gonna happen in some shape or form
8. John Cena vs. Batista Nailed on for Mania. A Batista win would solidify his heal status. Would work better as a seperate match to Vince/bret.
9. World Heavyweight Championship: Chris Jericho vs (C) Undertaker v Punk. Triple threat match for the title and the streak.
10.WWE Championship: (C) Shaemus v Edge. Edge would give the match star power and as a face, everyone would be rooting for him against the new bad guy.

Best way to get all the big names in the event.

In the event that Edge joins Raw as WWE Champion, Christian would join Smackdown as a face from ECW.

WWE Title: HHH (c) vs HBK - Trips wins the title in the Elimination Chamber, defends against Sheamus on Raw but gets attacked by HBK after the match. HBK turns heel for this match, saying if he can't break Taker's streak, he'll do the next best thing - take his former friend's title.

WHC: Chris Jericho (c) vs Edge - Jericho wins the Smackdown chamber, and Edge chooses to challenge him at Wrestlemania.

Career vs. Pride: John Cena w/ Bret Hart vs Batista w/ Mr. McMahon (Guest ref: Stone Cold Steve Austin) (Stip: If Cena loses, he must retire, if Cena wins, Vince must publicly apologise to Bret for the MSJ) - Doctors say that Bret cannot wrestle Vince due to the storyline injuries he sustained Monday. Cena then takes up the cause on Bret's behalf, saying that if Bret were to wrestle at Mania, it would put his career on the line (risk of further injuries). Therefore he will do the same - he offers to face Vince at Mania, and if he loses he retires, but if he wins, Vince must publicly apologise to Bret for Montreal. Vince declines, saying he either wrestles Bret one on one or not at all, but he offers Batista to face Cena on his behalf. Obviously, Cena accepts the challenge. Stone Cold makes himself the guest ref when he guest hosts a fortnight before Mania.

CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio - Rey eliminates Punk in the Chamber, causing Punk to assault Rey as he is leaving, allowing him to be eliminated. Over the following weeks Punk and Rey interfere in the other's matches, whilst Punk harangues Rey about his past painkiller use, much like he did with Jeff Hardy. Eventually, Punk challenges Rey to a match at Mania, saying that the clarity of body and soul that straight-edge offers will prevail over the irrationality of the painkiller-using Mysterio.

Undefeated at WM vs Undefeated in 1-on-1 matchups: Undertaker vs Sheamus - After Undertaker loses the WHC in the chamber, he will face Jericho for it in a rematch on Smackdown. However, Sheamus interferes and assaults Taker, saying that since he lost his title, he will do the next best thing - break the Undertaker's WM streak.

Randy Orton vs Ted Dibiase - Ted will eliminate Orton in the chamber, further escalating tensions between him and Legacy. Orton then tells Ted he intends to punish him on the biggest stage of them all.

Women's Title (Lumberjill match): Mickie James (c) vs Beth Phoenix - Mickie will see off McCool when she invokes her rematch clause, ending their fued. Beth then steps up and challenges her, saying that due to her Royal Rumble participation, she's in a league of her own - and will prove it by taking the title from Mickie.

Unified Tag Titles: ShowMiz (c) vs MVP/Mark Henry - MVP says that his issues with the Miz must end, and he and Mark Henry challenge ShowMiz at WM for the tag titles (Stip: If MVP/Henry win. MVP gets a US Title match with the Miz at Backlash.)

MITB: Drew McIntyre vs. John Morrison vs Kofi Kingston vs. Jack Swagger vs. Ezekiel Jackson vs Christian

I really think that what you said, mceja103, is going to happen. Like I seriously could actually see all of that happening. except I want more Divas :). Based on whats happened with everything since the Royal Rumble, this is what Im gonna predict:

WWE Championship Match
Triple H(c) vs. Shawn Michaels
ever since Shawn lost all the chances to face The Undertaker, him and Triple H havent gotten along and this is what I would LOVE to see happen. Triple H wins the title from Sheamus at Elimination Chamber and then this match somehow comes about.

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Chris Jericho(c) vs. Edge
as to what happened when Edge won the Rumble and the confrontation between Edge and Jericho on Smackdown, this is what I think is gonna happen. Jericho wins the title from The Undertaker at Elimination Chamber and Edge decides to use his Royal Rumble oppurtunity against Jericho.

John Cena(w/ Bret Hart) vs. Batista(w/ Vince McMahon)
Steel Cage Match
ever since Vince kicked Bret on RAW and then Batista came out and got involved and then the little feud between Cena and Batista happened, this match has built itself up. Bret has a broken ankle and cant wrestle Vince himself so this is how its gotta be, Cena vs. Batista, if Batista wins, Bret will never be allowed back in the WWE and if Cena wins, Vince must apologize to Bret.

The Undertaker vs. Sheamus
both The Undertaker and Sheamus loose their titles at Elimination Chamber and use their rematches but loose those too, so as always, Undertaker is defending his undefeated WrestleMania streak and then Sheamus will defend his streak in singles matches.

Divas Championship Match
Maryse(c) vs. Gail Kim vs. Melina
Maryse wins the vacanted title at Elimination Chamber and Gail wants her rematch at WrestleMania, then Melina makes her long awaited return and says that she never lost the title and wants it back so these 3 will go at it for the title.

Womens Championship Match
Mickie James(c) vs. Michelle McCool
Return of the Bra & Panties Match
this is the last chance McCool will get to face Mickie for the title and the match will see the return of the famous Bra & Panties match.

Money In The Bank
Christian vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Ezekiel Jackson vs. Evan Bourne vs. Yoshi Tatsu vs. Cody Rhodes vs. R-Truth
these are just the people that I think are gonna be in this match because they dont have any other feuds going on.

Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase
Ted DiBiase eliminated Orton for Elimination Chamber and that causes him to turn babyface and this match leads up to WrestleMania.

CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio
Hair vs. Mask Match
Mysterio eliminated Punk from Elimination Chamber which causes Punk to interfere with Rey's matches after the PPV and leads up to this match, if Rey wins, Punk must shave his head and if Punk wins, Rey must unmask himself.

Unified Tag Team Championship Match
The Miz & Big Show(c) vs. MVP & Mark Henry
Miz and Show won the titles from DX and MVP has been at The Miz for weeks for the United States title and since MVP lost the United States title match at the Royal Rumble, he decides to face Miz and Show for the Unified Tag Titles with his partner, Mark Henry.

Trish Stratus vs. Beth Pheonix vs. Lita
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS MATCH. even though I know for a fact that it wont happen at WrestleMania, why not put it on here? it would be an amazing match and Im sure Im not the only one that thinks that.

John Morrison & Joey Mercury vs. David Hart Smith & Tyson Kidd
its reported that Joey Mercury is supposed to make his return to the WWE soon so why not return and face "The Hart Alliance" at WrestleMania 26? and why not RE-UNITE MNM?!​

Winners:
Triple H retaining the WWE Championship
Edge becoming the new World Heavyweight Champion
John Cena defeating Batista
The Undertaker defeating Sheamus and ending his singles match streak
Melina becoming the new Divas Champion
Mickie James retaining the Womens Championship
Kofi Kingston wins Money in the Bank
Randy Orton defeating Ted DiBiase
Rey Mysterio defeating CM Punk
MVP & Mark Henry becoming the new Unified Tag Team Champions
Trish Stratus defeating Beth Pheonix & Lita; Trish&Lita also announce they are back in the WWE for good!
John Morrison & Joey Mercury defeating The Hart Alliance

ONE LAST THING: I HAVE A FEELING THAT SHAWN MICHAELS WILL RETIRE AT WRESTLEMANIA, so expect to see one of the best in the business gone at the end of the night :icon_neutral:

Divas Champion vs Womans Champion: Maryse vs Mickie James for Brand Supremecy

Unified Tag Team Titles: The Miz & Big Show (C) vs CM Punk & Luke Gallows bc Punk&Gallows want to be known as one the best tag teams and will push for a Tag Titles match

MITB Ladder Match: Chris Jericho vs Jack Swagger vs MVP vs Kofi Kingston vs Shelton Benjamin vs Christian vs Dolph Ziggler vs John Morrison vs Evan Bourne

Intercontinental Championship Match: Drew Macintyre (C) vs Kane , Kane will lose atECand then he will push hard for a rematch at WM26 to show he can beat Drew.

Randy Orton vs Ted Dibease Jr. - This fued is starting to build up and will get hotter at EC when Dibease eliminates Orton and Orton finally says "Lets go on the grandest stage of em all" - I also think Cody Rhodes will get involved somehow.

Triple H vs Shawn Michaels - HBK has become obsessed with facing Undertaker and he also cost the Tag Titles for him and HHH, so HHH will finally confront him on the next RAW and HBK will Super Kick him and then a match at WM26 will be set.

Batista vs John Cena - Batista represents Vince McMahon and John Cena represents the fallen Bret Hart and Cena will stick it out for Hart and reign supreme over Batista.

World Heavyweight Championship Match: Undertaker (C) vs Rey Mysterio - Edge will select to wrestle for the WWE Championship and Rey Mysterio will win the right to face Undertaker for the World Title, Shawn Michaels will interfere and Super Kick Undertaker when the Ref is not looking and will cost Undertaker his WM streak as Rey Mysterio will win and become the new World Heavyweight Champion.

WWE Championship Match: Sheamus (C) vs Edge - Sheamus will retain the Title at EC and then Edge will decide to wrestle him for the WWE Championship at WM26 and will put on a good show.

My prediction of the winners:
I don't care much for the Divas Champ vs Womans Champ match but i'll take the Womans Champ.

CM Punk and Luke Gallows will win the Tag Titles and cause Big Show and The Miz to split.

Chris Jericho will win the MITB Ladder Match or the WWE will let a new young face win it in Kofi Kingston.

Kane will win the Intercontinental Championship.

Randy Orton and Ted Dibease will put on a show at WM and Randy Orton will win and have the last say for Dibease screwing him the WWE Title at Royal RUmble and eliminating him at EC.

Shawn Michaels and Triple H will put on one of the greatest matches in WM history and Triple H will win a great match and Shawn Michaels could possibly retire after WM.

Batista and John Cena will put on an epic battle and John Cena will pull it out and reign supreme over Batista and Vince McMahon with a AA on Batista then an STFU to win it.

Rey Mysterio will become the new World Heavyweight Champion as Shawn Michaels will Super Kick Undertaker during the match with the Ref not looking and Rey Mysterio will capture the title and end Undertakers WM streak.

Edge will defeat Sheamus for the WWE Championship in a good battle and they will have a fued that will go on for a little while longer after WM.

So, CM Punk and Luke Gallows will be the new Tag Champs - Kane will capture the IC Title - Kofi Kington will win the MITB Ladder Match or Chris Jericho will win. - Triple H will defeat HBK and send him to retirment possibly - Rey Mysterio will defeat Undertaker after a HBK Super Kick with the ref not looking and the Undertakers WM streak will be over - Edge will defeat Sheamus and win the WWE Championship and could be a face. - This is my first post on this forum :lol:

There is one thing I want to say, HBK IS NOT GOING TO RETIRE AFTER WRESTLEMANIA, he is only going to take time off.... him and Undertaker.

My predictions, only main matches I can think off are:

WWE Championship:

Randy Orton (c) vs Ted Dibiase

Randy Orton and Ted Dibiase at the end of chamber, and Orton wins with Rhodes help.

World Heavyweight Championship:

Chris Jericho (C) vs Edge vs Christian - Ladder Match

Dunno why but I see all 3 of these guys have history.

HHH vs HBK

Hbk as major heel.

Undertaker vs Shemus

Undefeated streak vs Undefeated 1-1.

CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio

Hair vs Mask match

John Cena w/Bret Hart vs Batista w/Vince McMahon.

Drew Macintyre (c) vs Kane

Money In the bank

The rest of the mid carders obviously.

Rest cant think.

But again I will stress that HBK is not retiring lol, I just get touchy when people post that :p

So... MITB- Kofi, Bourne, Morrison,Matt Hardy,R-Truth,and Shelton - Winner Kofi, and he'll go for WHC.
Unified Tag Team Championship
MizShow vs... dammit... Jwhunts idea is perfect!- Showmiz wins.

IC
Drew McIntyre vs Kane
in a Inferno Match... imagine Kane winning on EC by DQ, and gets a rematch with a match type he wants- Kane wins

US Title
hm... i think Miz will drop it to Swagger... so we will see Swagger vs Masters or Rhodes (depending on that legacy match )... Unlikely but i goddamn want to see it ! Winner - Rhodes (If he gets into match) or Swagger
WWE Title
HHH vs Sheamus
... now this is likely to happen, i would love to see hunter retaining on Mania( i think he will win WWE title EC ) - so winner is H:p
WHC Title
Jericho vs Edge- now we all know it will happen... Michaels is propably going to cost Taker his championship, by Sweet Chin Music to 'Taker and Jericho would win the EC, Making an open way for Edge to face him on Mania - winner Edge, to become 10 time world champion!

Punk vs Mysterio in a Hair vs Mask match- it's been talked bout lately... winner- i don't know, as Mysterio without mask would not be Mysterio and... WTF!? Punk bald!? don't make me laugh

Orton vs Rhodes vs DiBiase OR Orton vs DiBiase- we are all seeing end of Legacy for quite some time ... maybe DiBiase will pin Orton in EC?-winner DiBiase or Rhodes ( i just don't see orton winning this one )

HBK vs Undertaker
@Look on WHC match. Undertaker would want to get HBK for that. winner- Taker

Batista vs Cena
Well after all thats happening lately, this WILL happen.

McMahon vs Hart in Street fight match
C'mon since Harts return we all knew he will face Vince on Mania!

That's how i see WM 26!

I have thought about this for a little while now and I have come up with this as my Wrestlemania 26 card:

World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Jericho (C) vs Edge

This match is bound to happen. Jericho wins EC match then Edge challenges Jericho to a match at Mania for the title.

Winner: Edge

WWE Championship
Sheamus (C) vs Triple H vs John Cena

I see Sheamus walking into Wrestlemania as the WWE Champ. Sheamus narrowly escapes the EC, last eliminating Triple H after recieving an Attitude Adjustment and a Bicycle Kick. The following night on RAW, Triple H and Cena both challenge Sheamus to a match at WM. The two have a number one contenders match where Sheamus interferes causing a DQ. That night's RAW GM comes out and announces that all three of the men in the ring will in the WWE Title match at 'Mania.

Winner: Triple H

Streak Match
Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels

Eventhough Michaels supposedly missed all of his chances to face 'Taker again at Mania, I see it happening still. I think that Michaels will call Undertaker out one night after EC. When Undertaker finally comes out, they have a confrontation that ends with Michaels hitting his Super Kick on Undertaker, knocking him out. Thus, setting up their match at Wrestlemania.

Winner: Undertaker

Bret Hart vs Vince McMahon (Some type of hardcore, no dq, weapons match)

This match is bound to happen. Everyone knows it. The only thing that could hold this match back is Bret's health. But, I along with many others are hoping to see Hart healthy enough for one more match.

Winner: Bret Hart

Singles Grudge Match
John Cena vs Batista

If Bret Hart can't wrestle at Wrestlemania then I would put the Bret Hart and McMahon Match with this match. Anyways, if Hart is healthy then these two will meet to see who is the better man. This match probably wouldn't be very good but, it would have a lot of hype behind it.

Winner: John Cena

Singles Grudge Match
Randy Orton vs Ted DiBiase w/ Cody Rhodes

Once again, this match is bound to happen. I see Ted DiBiase screwing Randy Orton out of winning the EC. The next night on RAW, Randy Orton calls Ted out. They have a confrontation of words and Ted ends up receiving an RKO. The next week, DiBiase challenges Randy Orton to a match on the grandest stage of them all, Wrestlemania.

Winner: Ted DiBiase

Money In the Bank Ladder Match
The Miz vs John Morrison vs CM Punk vs Kofi Kingston vs Yoshi Tatsu vs Shelton Benjamin vs R-Truth vs Christian

These are the 8 participants I see in the MITB Ladder Match.

Winner: Christian

Also, some sort of diva's match.

It's always fun to speculate as to which matches are finally going to make it to the biggest show of the year, and the WWE tends to always provide something surprising and worthwhile, year in and year out, despite the fact that many of we IWC fans groan about how this or that guy isn't being used, or is only in the undercard when they should be main-eventing, etc....

...and at this point, with WM26 only a little more than a month away at this point, the matches are likely set in stone, whether we can see that or not. Still, I know that there's a card that they're going to make that's simply not going to be a card that I'd fully like to see. So with that, I'd like to throw down what I'd consider my fantasy card of sorts. I don't want to radically rewrite the current plans, but rather work with what they have to make something fresh and interesting. So on that note...

1) 2-falls match: ShowMiz vs. Mark Henry/MVP. All of these guys surely deserve WM appearances this year, and with so many titles concentrated in that group of people, I think that a 2-fall scenario, a la Benoit/Angle/Jericho from WM 2000 could work rather well. First fall is a traditional tag match for the unified straps, and the 2nd then becomes a 4-way for the US title. Big Show's psychology for that kind of match could add an interesting twist to what would already be an atypical match type, which I think would be intriguing.

2) Divas Champ vs. Women's Champ (Unification): Both titles simply aren't necessary, and it'd be cool to see the women's title get the bump in credibility that the tag titles have received since being unified. I'd love to see that match be Mickie James vs. Gail Kim, but Mickie vs Maryse or Mickie vs. Beth Phoenix would be watchable, if not very good.

3) Batista/McMahon vs. Cena/Hart - I see the Cena/Batista feud just getting warmed up, so I think that the melding of these two feuds here gives the cover to Hart's post-stroke shortcomings, all the while allowing him to get the "revenge" that the fans really want to see him exact upon McMahon.

4) Edge vs. Jericho - I'm not posting these in order of where they should be on the card, but this is a given, I'd say. They'll have a great match, and the fire's been stoked on this one for nearly a year. Have the match!

5) HBK vs. Undertaker vs. HHH - I don't think that anyone thinks that HBK would beat Taker this year any more than they did last year. Adding HHH at least adds drama, a glimmer of hope for the end of the streak, and a chance for a launching point for a big HHH/HBK event that could lead to HHH injuring HBK to give him that time off that so many sites report him as wanting this summer.

6) Money in the Bank: Sure, there might very well be another Money in the Bank PPV later in the year, but I imagine they'll have one more at WM, and I truly hope they do. It's guaranteed to be a huge crowd-pleaser every year, and I'd have Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase, Kofi, Shelton Benjamin, R-Truth, Evan Bourne, Dolph Ziggler & John Morrison in it, with DiBiase winning...

7) CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio (Hair vs. Mask) - I've heard rumblings of this, and I think it's a fantastic idea. It's a greatly high-profile match for both guys, a way to give them a high-midcard/main event attraction status to a match that would otherwise just be the occasional IC midcard filler.

8) Drew McIntyre vs. Christian - It's been quite a while since the IC strap's been defended with any sort of high profile at WM, but with a 9-match total (plus a dark match battle royal, I'm sure), I could really see this being an excellent IC match between two guys who would complement each other well in the ring. Christian would do wonders with his promo work for McIntyre, in getting him over as a heel worth hating, and the outcome would be satisfying either way; if Christian wins, I'm happy because I like him as a wrestler. If McIntyre wins, that legacy continues and he becomes a much stronger heel after going over a truly quality opponent. Plus, with 2 tag matches, a triple-threat and a MitB match, the card could frankly use another decent singles match, right?

9) Finally, I'd have Sheamus vs. Randy Orton in some sort of No DQ stipulation for the title. They're building quite an issue between these guys over these past few weeks, Sheamus is never winning clean, so the no-DQ status would be a bit of an extra draw, and I think that it's the kind of match that could push Orton into that Stone Cold kind of grey-area face status that the fans seem ever so eager to give him! Have Orton take the strap, and then Legacy comes out to congratulate him...with DiBiase showing him the Money in the Bank briefcase to close on that match...

...personally, I'd have HBK/HHH/Taker main-event the PPV, as Taker MUST win again, and against his biggest challenge to boot. But overall, it sounds like a damned strong card to me, includes mostly everyone who's getting a push and doesn't require any real modification from what the WWE writers are doing with their current storylines.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Well EC is tonight so I figure this is the last time I can really guess at the WM card, as most of it will become much clearer after tonight.

WWE Championship - HHH (c) vs HBK - I think HHH will win his EC match. Next night on Raw, HBK turns on HHH due to his jealousy and frustration. The seeds for this match were planted back at Survivor Series and I think this has a good chance of happening.

WHC - Chris Jericho (c) vs Edge - I see Jericho winning his EC match. Maybe even Edge comes out after his victory and spears him, announcing he is taking Jericho's title at Mania. WWE is already building this up, throwing Taker in there for other speculation, but Edge/Jericho is gonna happen.

John Cena vs Batista - The exact reasons for this feud haven't really been clarified yet, but it's pretty obvious these guys are building up to a Mania match.

Undertaker vs Sheamus - What other way to get Sheamus over than this? I wouldn't say he should kill the streak, but wrestling Taker at Mania? Perfect way to get him over. I would much rather see this than Sheamus in a WWE title match as well.

Street Fight - Vince McMahon vs Bret Hart - This one has been building up since Vince kicked Bret in the gut on January 4th. The recent angle with Bret getting his leg crushed by that car will probably lead to Vince accepting the match.

Randy Orton w/ Cody Rhodes vs Ted DiBiase Jr. w/ The Million Dollar Man - I think this one will get set up at EC. The seeds for Ted turning on Randy were planted back last year and this one has just been waiting to happen. Cody is a bitch so he'll probably stick with Randy as they beat down Ted on Raw or something. Then Ted says to even the odds, a class of 2010 HOF'er will be at ringside at Mania, his father.

Hair vs Mask Match - CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio - This one makes so much sense now. With the SES shaving their heads as initiation, the stipulation makes sense. And with the recent Rey/Punk program, a Mania match only makes sense.

Then there will probably be some filler. Unified Tag Title match? IC title match? Maybe even some Divas action?

This is the card I hope happens, though the more likely one includes HHH/Sheamus for the WWE title and HBK/Taker 2.

edge vs jericho for WHC - Come on, who didn't know edge was gonna win the rumble. its all part of the san diego sports arena curse, for the last 3 years cena, orton, and edge all were injured there only to return and win the rumble, but lose at mania. that's why i pick jericho to win at the show of shows.
hbk vs undertaker 2 - it just has to happen. too much build. i'm sticking with the deadman though. dibiase will end the streak, just think about it. who was taker's 1st manager?
batista w/vince vs cena w/bret - once again a lot of buildup for this one, and plus there was no way that bret was going to wrestle vince in his physical condition. this was confirmed when they did the broken leg bit on raw. going for batista in this one cuz bret screwed bret.
triple h vs sheamus for WWE TITLE - it's sheamus' time to rise to the top and make his own legendary career. no better way to do that than beat hhh at wm.
randy orton vs ted dibiase - this match looks more and more like a reality every week, but what role will

i think its starting to look pretty obvious to be honest....and also unbelivable good, even without MiTB!

Orton v Dibiase (with cody thrown in to it somewhere, either hiding behind orton or standing up to him with ted)

Dibiase to go over here, orton is all for giving people rubs these days, and Dibiase needs to kick off his singles career

Punk v Mysterio (mask v hair)

TBH i have no idea who would win this...neither man can really afford to lose this match, punk would look ridiculous without his hair and although we've seen rey without his mask, its kind of all he's got left seeing as his knees are f***ed! i'd have to go for rey here.

HHH v HBK

I was tempted to say HBK v Taker, but i just have a feeling that WWE have just been tricking us all along, i think we'll get a much better idea what will happen after the chamber matches tonight. Everyone goes on about WWE teasing hbkTaker II, but they are also teasing a HHH match in equal measures! i'd go for HHH to win here personally.

Edge v Jericho

Jericho going in as champ obvs....and even though it will be the ME (so happy the WWE is finally putting all their trust in these two veterans!) it will be the total show stealer, and i might get some stick for this, but it could quite possibly rival HBK v Taker last year as one of the greatest WM matches ever, these two can put on a helluva show and this could be their last shot headlining WM. Expect an epic encounter!

Taker v Sheamus

contrary to popular belief i think orton will win the championship at EC, therefore giving dibiase the major rub he needs, i think that cause im almost 100% sure that HHH HBK will happen therefore sheamus cant have the title cause theres no way of him going over taker at WM (he better not do!!!!) even though he wont win, i expect Sheamus to step up to the plate here!

Cena v Batista

(if not combined with the VinnieHitman match)

i'd expect some sort of stipulation for this match e.g. last man standing or something boring......i really couldnt care less about this....cena to win? who gives a sh*t......

Bret v Vinnie (street fight)

lets face it, bret would not of come back if he wasnt going to win against vince at WM, and lets hope vince allows blood for this match, cause bret needs to bust him open to get revenge....should be fun, for nostalgia if anything.

IC? drew vs zolph.....(i know poor eh?)

United states? miz vs kofi or something else we've seen time and time again......god they better have MiTB any way give me your feed back i spent ages thinking this up :p cheers!

rhodes play. this one should be an interesting one.
rey mysterio vs cm punk, hair vs mask - perfect stip for this match and both have had great chemistry. this could steal the show.
MITB if it happens - rtruth, kofi, bourne, rhodes, morrison, tatsu, big show, benjamin. i personally would love to see shelton win it for he is the most memorable in the match every year, but it will be kofi or morrison.
mickie vs beth vs michelle for womens title-who really cares, but there has been hints of this match happening. beth phoenix for the victory.
miz vs mvp for US TITLE - this has been going on for a couple of months. mvp will win.

I predict the following matches taking place at Wrestlemania XXVI (note, this is nothing like the most obvious choices, just what I hope happens). I have my card listed in reverse order (last match at the top, first match at the bottom).

World Heavyweight Championship - Chris Jericho (c) vs. The Undertaker: With Edge going after the other title, this sets up The Undertaker getting his Rematch. They also had a minor buildup on Smackdown going into the Royal Rumble, and even going into the Elimination Chamber. I think The Undertaker deserves to close Wrestlemania, and this match has potential to be a classic.
WWE Championship - Batista (c)vs. Edge: These 2 have started a bit of a feud on Smackdown recently, so even though Jericho is the Champion and Edge was his tag partner who badmouthed him, I would rather see this.

Unified Tag Team Championship - Show Miz (c) vs. Cryme Time vs. The Hart Dynasty, vs. MVP/Mark Henry vs. Mat Hardy/Great Khali vs. Goldust/Yoshi Tatsu vs. Primo/Evan Bourne vs. Trent Baretta/Caylen Croft in a Tag Team Turmoil match: WWE Hasn't done a Tag Team Turmoil match in a long time, and this is the perfect match for Wrestlemania because it gets a lot of talent on the card with the least amount of time possible. The undercard teams (Bourne/Primo and Baretta/Croft) get on the card and get beaten in about 1 minute. I put this match higher on the card because I don't want to put all the long, big-time main events all bunched together, and this is good filler.

The Breakdown of DX: Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H: Triple H will try one more time to calm Shawn down after Taker again refuses to face HBK at Mania. Shawn then Superkicks HHH, and finally turns heel 100% and Triple H agrees to fight him.

Grudge Match: Sheamus (w/Vince McMahon) vs. John Cena (w/Bret Hart): I know everyone wants to see Vince vs. Bret 1 on 1, but Bret probably realizes that he cannot do a 1 on 1 match, and will be better suited being Cena's corner or this will be a tag match. Cena has been feuding big-time with Vince on RAW, and I think they want to have a Vince/Cena match before Vince is too old to even attempt to have a match, in an effort to finally get internet fans to stop bitching about Cena (not that it will work unfortunately)
Some Inter-promotional Divas Match: I gotta be honest, I couldn't care less about the Divas wrestling (for the most part). They will have a Battle Royal or a ridiculous 90 person tag match. I have no clue.

The End of Legacy - Randy Orton vs. Ted Dibiasi vs. Cody Rhodes: After Elimination Chamber, it is pretty clear that Ted DiBiasi is done with Legacy, and Randy may be done with Cody (if Cody isn't done with him). Therefore Randy will want to avenge his loss by beating Ted (and Cody). If Cody an Ted are still together, I can see this being a Handicap match between Cody/Ted and Orton.

Some sort of #1 Contender match featuring Christian, John Morrison, Kofi Kingston, Kane, R-Truth, Zack Ryder, Shelton Benjamin, and Ezekiel Jackson: The WWE is doing a Money In The Bank PPV in July, so it probably won't be at Wrestlemania. The concept of the Number 1 contender briefcase is awesome, so they will do it again, but I am guessing in a Battle Royal or maybe a new concept in order to utilize big-spots, unless they just do another Money In The Bank anyway. Christian can then win this match, and not sign with a brand until he cashes in the #1 contendership.

Well, with the Elimination Chamber PPV behind us now, it's a little easier to see what's going down for this year's Wrestlemania.
I may be the only one, but I'm really happy with the decisions made at tonights PPV.

-Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels II: For a second there I was questioning WWE's commitment to this match. It's pretty damn clear it's going to go down, for better or for worse, for a second time. I give Undertaker the win here, for obvious reasons, but I'll give the WWE some credit with Batista's title win last night. They can shake things up sometimes. Undertaker will most LIKELY walk out the winner, but there's always that small amount of doubt... And by the way, nice touch turning HBK all the way tonight.

-Chris Jericho(c) vs. Edge for the World Title: You know, I knew it was going to happen, but I didn't see it after Edge won the Rumble. I would not have give Jericho the title win tonight, and in such an ironic way? HBK and Jericho was the biggest feud of the last few years, and HBK ends up handing Jericho the belt? Very nice WWE, I like your style. This is anybody's ball game, but I feel like Edge is getting his push for being out injured. Jericho had his time last year, Edge's got cut short. However, Jericho could be rewarded for all the good work he's been doing lately in the tag division. This is anybody's guess in my opinion.

-Batista(c) vs. John Cena for the WWE Title: So they're really going through with this, huh? I have to admit, it's more intelligent than I thought it was going to be. Batista has really screwed over Cena, and the match is now believable. What still isn't clear, is why Vince is so active in this. How are they handling the Hart vs. Vince story? My guess is that it will somehow be crafted into the WWE Title match at Mania. Maybe Batista is accompanied by Vince, and Brett Hart comes out at the last minute to make the save, giving Cena the title.

-Shaemus vs. Triple H: This match is bound to happen now that Triple H beat him in the chamber. Neither of them have anything to do for the biggest show of the year, so why not? I still hate him, but Shaemus is getting a lot better in the ring and on the mic. He's still not great, but at least he's out of the main event, right? Let him face the Game, and if he wins against Triple H, you know he's going places. Because honestly, we know Triple H doesn't put people over easily, and that's especially true of WrestleMania.

-Miz/Big Show vs. MVP/Mark Henry for the Tag Team Titles: Honestly, I would rather see MVP and Miz have a real match at Mania. They've been great together in the last month or so,but the tag titles have been pushed on us too much this year for them not to showcase the straps at Mania. And this match just makes sense. It's not perfect, and it's not even that great, but it makes sense. I'm looking for one of the big men to turn on the small guys.

-Drew McIntyre vs. ? for the IC Title: Drew has been on fire lately, 100% due to Vince McMahon being high on him. Don't get me wrong, he's great, but he's being force-fed to us (but at least not to the point of Shaemus). Drew is still undefeated, and he's harolded as being unbeatable and great, so why not give him a real challenge. I know people will scream at this, but why not have Captain Charisma step into the ring with him? Christian can show up on Smackdown this next week and tell Drew that's he's one of the best IC champions of all time, and Drew has a lot to prove if he's going to make all these claims about himself. Go one step further, add Rey Mysterio to the mix. He's looking for a match, throw him in there. Add John Morrison to the mix and suddently you have a Cruiserweight throwdown with 4 of the best guys in the business today.

Other thoughts:
-I really don't know how they'll resolve Vince/Brett with him being "injured." I'm really dissapointed with the whole thing, but mostly with fans lack of enthusiasm for the greatest in-ring wrestler of all time...
-I realize the WWE doesn't care about their attitude era fans anymore, but if you really want to make some young adults happy, throw Christian into the World title mix. Have Edge announce that he's facing Chris Jericho at Mania, and have Christian come down to just...I don't know. He doesn't even need an excuse. Just say, "Hello boys...It's been awhile. I want in." I mean, Christian has been at the core of Jericho and Edge in the past. Edge/Jericho, Edge/Christian, Christian/Jericho....it's all been done. Now have them tear each other apart on the biggest stage of them all... Wrestlemania!
-The Diva's division is just terrible...they have SOME good talent (James, Pheonix, Gail Kim....ish) but...in general that's the bathroom break of the PPV.
-I still feel that it's missing something. Without the MITB, what are they going to do? No more titles to fill, and so many Smackdown guys without matches! Kane, Mysterio, Morrison, Christian (eventually) need a match.

The way i see it heading in the upcoming weeks is this

Undertaker and Hbk will have their encounters like they did last year although im unsure if Hbk will get the upper hand in all of them like he did last year possibly expect undertaker to appear on raw or vice versa leading up to a match for them at wrestlemania>

Batista vs John Cena looks obvious for the title and i see their feud continuing and am assuming batista (although i dont want him to be) will be back on raw. i also expect the mcmahon cena feud to continue until it solidifies a Bret Vs Mcmahon match at mania and with Stone Cold Steve Austin set to be the guest host 2 weeks before mania i can see him making this match and possibly getting in on it as special referee.

The only thing about a batista and cena match and with hbk and undertaker match where does that leave HHH i dont see him not being involved in the main even so will he be in a triple threat perhaps HHH, CENA BATISTA??

Edge will obviously pick Chris jericho is has to be a no brainer so expect some ggod mic work from them in upcoming weeks

as there is no money in the bank this year as they have a seperate ppv im not sure what they are going to do with alot of midcarders, i was expecting The Miz to drop at least 1 title before mania so all titles are on the line but not sure if that will happen.

As for Orton i see a match with Dibiase at mania and as the million dollar man is hall of fame bound i can see him in Ted's corner so if its a one on one match thats fine or they could make it a triple threat with Rhode vs Orton vs Dibiase and each have their father in the corners who knows its a possiblity

thats all i think so far only time will tell

Ah its my turn to give ago at predicting the WM26 card. First off, the obvious choices

#1 World Heavyweight Championship Chris Jericho vs Edge. Jericho has the title, Edge was the Rumble winner. Simple

#2 WWE Championship Batista with Vinnie Mac vs John Cena with Bret Hart. They have already planted seeds for this and after No Way Out its clear this will happen

#3 HBK vs Taker 2. The WWE surely wants to do this, Allot of the fans want this. It probably will happen after HBK's continuous heel-ish turn.

#4 Orton vs Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase Jr with Dusty Rhodes and Ted DiBiase Sr. The Legacy break up has been in the works before they even started Legacy. I can Orton being a Mega-Tweener-Face (Well he is already one). I can't think of how this can go down so I shall just add names that will be involved. This should be good though.

#5 US/Tag Title double match. First ShowMiz will have to defend the Tag Titles against MVPKoolAid. After one team wins it turns into a fatal fourway for the united states championship. (I couldn't think of anything else)

#6 Rey vs Punk hair vs mask. Rumoured, seeds have already been planted.

#7 HHH against Sheamus, who cares. As long as HHH isn't in a fucking title match this ppv will be better.

#8 Holy shit there are allot of midcarders that have no where to go, Morrison, Christian, Kofi etc needed the MITB, they have nothing now :/

#9 Drew Makesmetired defending the IC Title against someone. John Morrison? Maybe Morrison, Ziggles, Ryder, Shelton, Christian etc will end up in some clusterfuck of a IC title match?

I really wish/hope the MITB ends up being at Mania, I can't see the ppv being as good as it could be without the match...

the only thing with having the money in the bank at wrestlemania (even though many would agree it always steals the show) is that vince has gone and created a MITB ppv so what the winner at mania can cash it in anytime then all of a sudden the winner in july cashes it in against them? that seems a bit much..
The only other possible explanation is that the money in the bank match will be at wrestlemania with the winner facing any wwe champ he chooses.. then the mitb ppv can be for the ic title the us title and tag titles all them seperate money in the bank matches can be for the midcard titles with the winner getting a shot at any "Midcard" belt he chooses kinda like the way tna do their briefcase matches as i dont see the mitb ppv headlined by hhh cena orton all them in a ladder match do you??

Undertaker vs. HBK vs. HHH.
Tonight on Raw UT confronts HBK and the stage is set for the Wrestlemania rematch. HHH's music hits and he makes his way to the ring. He says that he's always had Shawn's back but lately he hasn't gotten the same in return. He ridicules HBK for his lack of focus, blames it on why they lost the tag titles and why Shawn didn't qualify for the chamber. He says the two of them could have dominated the chamber match, won the title and gone on to headline Wrestlemania against one another. But he forgot that it wasn't Shawn Michaels he was dealing with it was Mr. Wrestlemania and he knows just how much not ending the Undertakers streak still eats at him. He says Shawn forgets HHH's name is among the 18 on Undertakers Wrestlemania tombstone. BOOM out of nowhere HHH pedigrees the Undertaker, then picks up the mic: "I want my rematch." HBK is stunned but then recieves a pedigree of his own. This puts a new wrinkle in this match meaning that Taker doesn't have to even be pinned for his streak to end. I like this a lot but unfortunately it's rumored to be HHH vs. Shaemus non title.

Jericho (c) vs. Edge
New champ Jericho is an easy pick for rumble winner Edge, considering the recent history between these two. Perhaps Jericho's protégé on the NXT show becomes involved in the feud causing Christian to come to Edge's side.

Batista (c) vs. John Cena
Feud has built to this... don't know why the title was needed.

Bret "Hitman" Hart vs. Mr. McMahon. Street fight.
Mr. McMahon will like his odds now facing Bret Hart with a broken leg and decide to take the Hitman up on his offer. Two weeks before Wrestlemania Stone Cold is the Raw guest host and will officiate the contract signing. The match is made a Street Fight due to Bret's injury. As soon as the contract is signed the Hitman removes the "cast" and drops the crutches to reveal that the injury was just a ploy... McMahon recieves a stunner for his troubles. Sharpshooter will have to wait till PPV.

Ted Dibiase Jr./w The Million Dollar Man vs. Randy Orton/ w Cody Rhodes (Winner recieves the Million Dollar Belt.)
Building up from the Chamber results the feud picks up more steam when Orton boots HOF inductee The Million Dollar Man in the head. Rhodes playing the middle man eventually double crosses Dibiase Jr. and joins Orton. This builds to Dibiase being a seriously motivated underdog his father returns in time for the match and puts the Million Dollar Belt on the line. This match really builds Dibiase Jr. as a singles competitor going forward. The rumored Orton vs. Dibiase vs. Rhodes (fathers involved) doesn't quite do it the same.

Mysterio vs. C.M. Punk (Mask vs. Hair)

NXT Matchup. (Probably some kind of a match involving the mentors and protégés not involved in a regular match.)

ShowMiz (c) vs. MVP & Mark Henry

Christian (c) vs. Sheamus (c)... **I actually wrote this before it happened sort of on Raw 2 weeks back... would have given both guys a nice push.***
Sheamus escapes the Chamber with his belt. He takes the mic the next night to say that he has now beaten every challenger on Raw. Christians music hits and down comes the ECW champion. He explains that since ECW is no more it doesn't make sense to continue holding a now defunct title belt , but he is no less a champion. Christian suggests a champion vs. champion match a Wrestlemania to unify the belts as one WWE Title. Sheamus ridicules the validity of the ECW championship and claims Christian isn't in his league. Christian says that Sheamus was never the ECW champion when he was with the brand and that instead of facing him for the title he ran off to Raw rather than be beaten. The goading works and we have another match.

Okay here I go,

World Heavyweight Championship - Jericho (c) vs. Edge
I think after EC its clear that this is going to happen.
Most likely Winner: Edge

WWE Championship - Batista (c) /w Vince McMahon vs. John Cena /w Bret Hart
This is clearly in the making, but I don't see why they had to throw the title in there.
Winner: John Cena /w Bret Hart

Mask vs. Hair - Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk
Besides moking Rey Mysterio all the time, he has growing hair like hell. Even on his chest. Why don't put Rey's mask in it. Always works.
Winner: Rey Mysterio

DX Breakup Street Fight - HHH vs. HBK
HHH confronts HBK on what the hell he was doing at EC and why he's so obsessd with Taker and shit. HBK superkicks HHH, who then goes wild. That leads to the 'Mania match.
Winner: dunno.. Could be heel HBK..

Streak vs. Streak - Taker vs. Sheamus
Now here is an interesting thought. Taker comes out complaines how he lost the title. Out comes Sheamus who is also complaning how he lost the title and that Taker is too old and stuff. He says that he is still undefeaded in singles competition. Taker tries to chockslam him, but Sheamus moves out of the way and kicks him. That leads to a streak vs. streak feud.
Winner: Taker

Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase - Special ref: Cody Rhodes
This feud is in the making for a long time. Put Cody Rhodes in it, to proof his loyalty.
Winner: Ted DiBiase after interference by Million Dollar Man and Codys fast count

NXT Matchup - Team vs. Team or Mentor vs. Student
This depents on how NXT will evolve. But that match is needed at 'Mania to push NXT more.

Unified Tag Team Championship - ShowMiz (c) vs. Hart Dynastie
Hell, Bret Hart is back and hasn't even mentioned the Hart Dynastie! There really is work to do right here.
Winner: Hart Dynastie

It really is a good looking Mania card on paper, whether the matches deliver I don't know.
I'm going with;

Cena and Bret v. Vince and Batista in a tag match for the WWE title, whoever gets the pin wins.

Edge v. Jericho - Probably steal the show, I can't wait.

HHH v. Sheamus - Hopefully Sheamus gets the win and HHH puts Sheamus over.

HBK v. Taker - Not that appealing to me, but maybe they can top last year

Plus US/IC title matches and or Tag Title matches, it looks awesome.

Cena vs Batista (C) in some stipulation, maybe extreme rules or HIAC, for the WWE title. Cena probably wins it.

Jericho (C) vs Edge vs Christian vs Zeke for WHC. Edge could win, or Christian or Zeke since they will probably get big pushes this year.

Bret Hart vs Mr.McMahon. Bret wins with sharpshooter

ShoMiz vs Hart Dynasty vs World's Strongest tag team vs Hardy and Great Khali elimination tag for the tag titles. Hart Dynasty wins pinning Khali to end it.

HHH vs Sheamus. I would like to see Trips win it, but Sheamus probably will with HHH jobbing to him.

HBK vs Taker: Career vs Streak. Taker wins it in a long match, but HBK returns at Wild Card PPV in May.

McIntyre vs Kane vs Ziggler for IC title. McIntyre wins to keep the undefeated streak alive.

Swagger vs Carlito vs Primo vs Bourne vs Shelton vs Yoshi in a ladder match for US title. Something to replace the MITB match, Evan wins it, I just want to see him finally get a push

Mickie James vs Maryse vs Gail Kim vs McCool for Divas Unified title. Anyone could win this, nobody cares anyways.

This is a loaded WM. All of the big matches will for sure happen, since the feuds have all been set already.

Tag team match for the WWE championship: John Cena & Bret ''Hitman'' Hart vs Batista & Vince Mcmahon

World Title grudge match: Edge vs Chris Jericho

Hair vs Mask: C.M Punk Vs Rey Mysterio

unifed Woman's championship match luberjill match: Michelle McCool vs Gail Kim

WWE Intercontinental title match: Drew Mcintyre vs Christian

Randy Orton vs Cody Rhodes vs Ted Dibiase

Winner gets undertaker later in the night: Shawn Micheals vs HHH

Winner of the HBK/HHH match vs Undertaker

Here what i think is going to be the card for wrestlemania 26.

First i change what should have been a one on one match between cena and batista to a tag match because i think it the only way to have something decent with bret hart and Mr. Mcmahon

The world title match is pretty much set in stone so i doubt that i going to be anything else

I'm really hoping that they decide to unify the diva and woman'S title and if they do i don'T see the match without Michelle McCool in it.

As for the undertaker match i thought that since HHH doesn'T have a match and they've been teasing a HHH vs HBK match for mania, why go for it and have the stipulation that whoever win gets to try to beat the undertaker later on.

The rest of the card is pretty much just filler since they have four hour to fill and i'm hoping that you don'T get a 15 minutes waste of time like last year with Kid Rock.

Edge (Royal Rumble winner) vs Chris Jericho (champion)
I expect Edge to win this one to kick off a long feud with several title exchanges. This could end up being the feud of the year if done right.

Career vs Streak
Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker
This one is going to be intense. The whole PPV is probably worth this match alone. I think HBK may have a few more years left in the tank though so I see him coming out on top and ending Taker's streak.

WWE Championship
John Cena vs Batista (champion)
Cena will likely come out on top here but I think Batista should win and they should start a whole "Cena can't beat Batista" feud. Cena would eventually then take the title.

Street Fight
Bret Hart vs Vince McMahon
The Hitman would obviously win this one with the Sharpshooter and finally bring closure to this feud.

Legacy Collides
Cody Rhodes vs Ted DiBiase vs Randy Orton
Orton wins this match and goes on to feud with someone else while DiBiase and Rhodes start up a feud with each other. DiBiase comes out on top of that feud and goes on to feud with Orton once more.

Money in the Bank
Christian vs Rey Mysterio vs John Morrison vs Kofi Kingston vs CM Punk vs Jack Swagger
I'd like to see Christian or Swagger come out on top. They both could be in the world title scene.

Grudge Match
Sheamus vs Triple H
Don't really care about this one but maybe Triple H could put Sheamus over.

Tag Team Championship
Big Show & Miz vs MVP & Mark Henry
Miz-Show should win.

Im gonna go on a limb here since were getting Batista vs Cena and McMahon said he had nothing to do with Brets accident Im gonna say HHH is the man behind the car and well see HHH vs Bret. You know HHH has to be in a big picture at WM, and I think the whole rumblings of him not liking Bret Hart could of purposely been said so we wouldnt see this match happening. If HBK and Vince can work with Bret why couldnt HHH?

Another prediction. Edge will beat Jericho in the ME and Christian (who wins the MITB earlier that night) comes out and cashes it in on Edge. That would be EPIC!

WWE Championship
Batista (c) vs John Cena
If this match does go ahead as a singles match then Cena walks out as the champ. Evening the ledger between the two in 1 on 1 PPV bouts.

Grudge Match
Vince McMahon vs Bret Hart
Not sure if this will be separate or linked in with the wwe championship bout.
Either way finish comes with Vince tapping out to the sharpshooter.

Chris Jericho (c) vs Edge
Edge to win (and be the first rumble winner in the last 3 years to leave mania as champion. Hopefully aids his face turn as well.

Streak vs Career
Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels
Taker to win. As Taker's career is not on the line I don't see the point in having him lose if it's not to retire.

Legacy Triple Threat
Randy (with Cowboy Bob) vs Ted Jr (with Ted Sr) vs Cody (with Dusty)
Not really sure what to do here.
Randy vs Ted was a possibilty but I didn't want to just hang Cody out to dry.

Grudge Match
Triple H vs Sheamus
Should really be the title match as I don't see people caring about it otherwise. Wouldn't mind seeing Triple H vs CM Punk but I don't know how that match would come about with the two being on different shows.

Hair vs Mask
CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio
Have read a lot of reports about this match taking place so why not.

MITB Ladder Match
Christian (Already Qualified)
Kofi Kingston
Kane
Jack Swagger
Drew McIntyre
John Morrison
Matt Hardy
Shelton Benjamin

Would be happy for Christian or John Morrison to come away with the briefcase here.

Unified Tag Match Fatal Fourway
ShowMiz vs Hart Dynasty vs Cryme Tyme vs MVP & Mark Henry
More of a filler than anything else, just to get a few more talents on the card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back