Live Discussion: Super Bowl XLII

how much do you wanna bet Favres attention loving ass will announce his retirement/return to steal the super Bowl champs thunder

Dude, Favre said after the NFC championship game he was going to take two weeks to evaluate things with his family and shit the talk to the team before he makes his decision...don't turn this into a Favre hate fest it's not his fault your shitty Bears keep picking up crappy QB after crappy QB

Dude, Favre said after the NFC championship game he was going to take two weeks to evaluate things with his family and shit the talk to the team before he makes his decision...don't turn this into a Favre hate fest it's not his fault your shitty Bears keep picking up crappy QB after crappy QB

its been two weeks since the NFC championship game

he did that to the Bears last year announced it the Saturday before the Super Bowl, hes an attention ****e people need to accept that

:icon_rolleyes:

Really? 3 false starts that weren't, multiple D-Interference pents not called. I suspected it was fake when the Ravens beat the Raiders to get to the SB. Face it, The refs looked the other way and called tons of fake penalties on the pats. Call me sore but I said the same thing last year and the year before that. NFL is fake and I am a 100% NBA guy now.

Combine that with numerous facemasks and holdings by the Pats. So the Refs missed them as well.

danger
bill belicheck's press conferences get me so fired up!! i feel like wrestling a bear after i just watched his interview

If they had balls they whould stand up and say we got cheated. The last legit champs were the Rams in 2000. NFL is so fake, ravens hurting QB's on purpose, bad reffing in favor of teams. Lord. The title Orton has now gots more legit status. How anybody can think the NFL is legit after the past 3 years is beyond me. Steelers, Colts and Giants all should have lost. Shit, The Ravens never should have made it outta the first round in 2001.

you've got to be kidding me. The NFL being fake? Tell that to the injured or paralyzed. Say to Kevin Everett that the NFL is fake and see what he has to say. People get injured, teams get outperformed, players choke with their alligator arms and so forth. Why are you saying the Steelers shouldn't have won, same goes for the Colts and the Giants? Thats a bad comment imo, The Steelers outperformed the Seahwaks, they dominated that game defensively, if Ben wasn't drunk and dumb off his feet that game would have been a blow out, the Colts beat the Pats fair and square in the playoffs, then they blew out the Bears(sorry free) in the SB/ then Eli became clutch with under three minutes... Tyree's catch over Harrison where he was balancing on his head was all planned :rolleyes:

Whats wrong is it's just like every one since the Ravens was hand picked by the league.

how, prove that Statement? the Steelers heated up at the end of the Season, the Colts defense came around in the playoffs, and Eli Manning got some passing lessons. Hand picked, please back that up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back