Live Discussion: AFC & NFC Championship Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to thank Favre for choking, if Webster was on GB, that Favre pass would have been tremendous...

Make room on the Giants bandwagon as far away from Brian as possible for my fat ass. My pack are out, so I'll take Giants over Pats.

Brian's non stop shit talking begins: Shortly.

Dallas should be here, we are easily better than both of these teams. Too bad we choked:(
Meh, Dallas did more than Choke....

Only Matt Hasslebeck says stupid shit like that, LOL

We better not blow this, I don't think I can take listening to Brian run his mouth over this, LOL

Well Favre and the Pack choked..... Way to go Favre, if only Webster was wearing a GB jersey :thumbsup:
So that's the Eli Manning who is suppose to show Favre how it's done?, LOL
He did...

Manning won, and didnt turn the ball over.... :headbanger:

today marked the passing of the torch in the NFC at quarterback and I called it a week in advance

CM give me a FACT

today marked the passing of the torch in the NFC at quarterback and I called it a week in advance

CM give me a FACT

Eli Manning, what a Legend....

He was looking for some loving after the game, and no one was with that...

Who is in the Super Bowl?

Eli Manning... :lmao:

Who threw an INT at the end of the game against the Giants? Who took a sack against the Giants? Who got an intentional grounding penalty when he wasn't even under pressure? You guessed it Tony Romo :lmao:

Who had more Passing Yards, better QB rating, TD's, better team, completions, comp %, etc..??

You guessed it. Romo. He's a better QB than Eli Manning.

Who is going to the Superbowl? Who played better when his team needed him to? You guessed it... Eli Manning..

Just another Eli critic....

Marino had better numbers than Elway and Montana, but it doesnt mean he is the better QB... :lmao:

Who's the better QB? Tony Romo.

Who was the most inconsistent QB in the league along with Grossman until he miraclely took his head out of his ass? Eli Manning.

But who is going to the SB in the NFC? You guessed it, Manning and the G-Men...

Who has been inconsistent in the playoffs? You guessed it Tony Romo...

and your cowboys are sitting at home... Eli came up big this playoff season, and no one can deny that...

That wasn't what I fucking asked.

Who's the better QB? Tony Romo.

Who was the most inconsistent QB in the league along with Grossman until he miraclely took his head out of his ass? Eli Manning.

Point made. You got owned again ROFLMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back