Live Discussion: AFC & NFC Championship Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh, if he was inconsistent this season and he wins a SB, no one will care about his regular season blunders.

How is Romo the better QB, when Eli outplayed him on the biggest stage, and outplayed Romo at home?

prove to me how Romo is better, when Eli out performed Romo in the playoffs, while Eli was on the road, in hostile territory? Explain, I will wait? I will anxiously await regular season statistics that mean jack squat. I will anxiously await Romo threw for more yards... :lmao:

Who's the better QB? Tony Romo.

Who was the most inconsistent QB in the league along with Grossman until he miraclely took his head out of his ass? Eli Manning.

^^

Romo is the overall better QB. Your an idiot if you think otherwise.

I'm not going to argue with you over this because what your stating is ridiculous, so I'll just go jack off to Eli's game films.

Bye.

but Romo is inconsistent in the playoffs, and Eli hasn't been this post season... Eli>Romo...

I am an idiot for taking a SB QB, and a QB with 3 playoff wins to Romo's 0... Yep big idiot :rolleyes:

I am not a big wrestling fan....

I can tell you why the Steelers are the best franchise in the SB ERA...

Meh, Dallas is the best modern era team.

I want to debate in that thread, you think your soooooo good. Think of something and get back to me.

Modern Era? If the Pats win the SB, they will be the best team in the modern era..

Can't argue Pittsburgh as the greatest team in the SB era.

2-1 against the Cowboys in the SB.

6 conference champions, 5 superbowls, and 18 divisional championships..

The Cowboys are the most successful team of the modern era (since 1960). They have won 5 Super Bowls and 8 Conference Championships. The Cowboys have more victories (40) on Monday Night Football than any other NFL team; the Miami Dolphins are 2nd with 39 and the San Francisco 49ers are 3rd with 38.[4] They hold NFL records for the most consecutive winning seasons (20, from 1966 to 1985) and most seasons with at least 10 wins (24). The team has earned the most postseason appearances (28, which includes another league record of 55 postseason games, winning 32 of them), the most appearances in the NFC Championship Game (14), and the most Super Bowl appearances (8), two more than any other NFL team. The Cowboys also played in 2 NFL championship games before the NFL's 1970 merger with the American Football League. The Cowboys became the first team in NFL history to win 3 Super Bowls in just 4 years (a feat that has been matched only once since, by the New England Patriots). They are also tied with the San Francisco 49ers and the Pittsburgh Steelers for having the most Super Bowl wins (5). The Cowboys' success and popularity has earned them the nickname "America's Team".

^^

meh, 5 superbowls, and are 2-1 against America's team, that should classify the Steelers as America's team...

The Cowboys haven't even won a playoff game in like 10 years, America's team should be able to win a playoff game. :lmao:

The Cowboys are the most successful team of the modern era (since 1960). They have won 5 Super Bowls and 8 Conference Championships. The Cowboys have more victories (40) on Monday Night Football than any other NFL team; the Miami Dolphins are 2nd with 39 and the San Francisco 49ers are 3rd with 38.[4] They hold NFL records for the most consecutive winning seasons (20, from 1966 to 1985) and most seasons with at least 10 wins (24). The team has earned the most postseason appearances (28, which includes another league record of 55 postseason games, winning 32 of them), the most appearances in the NFC Championship Game (14), and the most Super Bowl appearances (8), two more than any other NFL team. The Cowboys also played in 2 NFL championship games before the NFL's 1970 merger with the American Football League. The Cowboys became the first team in NFL history to win 3 Super Bowls in just 4 years (a feat that has been matched only once since, by the New England Patriots). They are also tied with the San Francisco 49ers and the Pittsburgh Steelers for having the most Super Bowl wins (5). The Cowboys' success and popularity has earned them the nickname "America's Team".

That's how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back