Live Discussion: Raw 8/17/09

If they don't reintroduce X-Pac as a third member, I will be putting my foot through the TV and sending HHH the bill.

There's nothing like having one of your top faces commit child abuse to usher in a PG era.

I know. Horrendous, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Nice ovation for DX. Hope Vince is listening to what type of programming elicits reactions from the audience, unlike the other crap he puts on.

Im guessing they have a good three month run Shawn tells Trips he wants one more go at the belt, then HBK works a small program with the champ, Cena most likely (hopefully). In the blow off match, Trips intereferes, costing Shawn the title, saying he is a fucker for leaving him, and the group. they work a lil feud to WM27. Shawn has his last match.

Im guessing they have a good three month run Shawn tells Trips he wants one more go at the belt, then HBK works a small program with the champ, Cena most likely (hopefully). In the blow off match, Trips intereferes, costing Shawn the title, saying he is a fucker for leaving him, and the group. they work a lil feud to WM27. Shawn has his last match.

I hope you actually mean WM 26...

Legacy = Rated RKO

2 Young guys, future stars of the company, feuding with DX.

Interesting to see what will happen 3 years from now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back