Live Discussion: Raw 8/17/09

Holy shit, Miz actually won. Boune must have pissed someone off.

Give me a break. It's obvious that it has nothing to do with Bourne pissing someone off, and rather everything to do with Miz getting a push. Did you not hear him at the start of the match challenge Kofi Kingston for the US Title?

Well, apparently we are going to see a DX Reunion tonight. Hopefully, they won't blow it like they did the last 2 times with their reunions. It was made more of a juvenile group with bad, childish comedy.

We'll see if this time is any better, but I am not going to hold my breath.

you all see what this is right?

HBK's last match is supposedly WM 27. So, they have fun with DX for a few months, Trips turns on him, and they go to WM27 retirement match, HBK loses.

I predicted that weeks ago. I just hope they do more then advertising Christmas merch this time, that's about all I can remember from the last reunion.

See my post KB. I bet this is what he wants. You dont think they are gonna have a ball with this together one last time?

Yeah I know, but after the epicness that was Shawn vs. Taker which was just Shawn being Shawn, this is kind of hard to get hyped for.

Great pop though so they're doing something right.

These 2 are also hilarious together. I woulda liked something else but anything that keeps HHH away from Orton rocks ass in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back