Live Discussion: Raw 8/17/09

Dammit, wish they wouldve played the Legacy music. WELL fucking played otherwise. Wish they wouldve done it at the beginning of the night, and had a back and forth war going all throughout the night. Makes me think this whole thing will be a series of matches

Great crowd

Give the crowd gimmicks and characters that they actually care about, and they will be a great crowd for WWE. They aren't just going to show the same reaction for any ol' thing Vince puts on TV. I would have thought people would have learned that lesson by now.

People need to be given a reason to either cheer or boo any single person on the roster, to encourage crowd participation.

Give the crowd gimmicks and characters that they actually care about, and they will be a great crowd for WWE. They aren't just going to show the same reaction for any ol' thing Vince puts on TV. I would have thought people would have learned that lesson by now.

People need to be given a reason to either cheer or boo any single person on the roster, to encourage crowd participation.

They seem to be enjoying tonight's RAW.

Great night for the heels, Orton, Miz, Legacy, all going great for them tonight. And Prinze Jr sold moves better than Triple H!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back