Live Discussion: Raw 8/17/09

I think Micke's gonna turn instead of Gail Kim.

Damn.

EDIT: Damn I was wrong. I hate being wrong.

Correct. They are in a good mood because of the Freddie Prinze segment and mostly because of DX.

Freddie was entertaining and believable, Santino was funny, and DX is extremely entertaining together. If only all crowds could be like this.

I think the guest host thing has been working very well for RAW. I don't know about you, but RAW always has a big-time feel to it. I love ECW and SD, but they don't bring quite the anticipation that RAW does. I enjoy ECW more, but I look forward to RAW the most. Interesting.

Wonder what's going to happen.

Adamle for next week I hope. And Godfather for the Las Vegas one.

Okay, listen.

I enjoy the Divas, and I love Mickie and Gail. But that was without hesitation the worst match I have ever seen. Mickie botched damn near every move she had, and that finish was pathetic. That was outright horrendous.

Freddie Prinze Jr. is back to the arena after 1 hr. being gone? To the ER, tests done, injuries diagnosed, and back to the arena... in 1 hr. He must be the flash or something.

Okay, listen.

I enjoy the Divas, and I love Mickie and Gail. But that was without hesitation the worst match I have ever seen. Mickie botched damn near every move she had, and that finish was pathetic. That was outright horrendous.

I beg to differ. THAT Jackie Gayda match is the worst match you've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back