Live Discussion: Raw 4/13/09 - Fucking wut!?

C.M.

WrestleMania Main Event

D: Day approaches
Eight days after history took place with the 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania, WWE will shake things up even more when Monday Night Raw hosts the 2009 WWE Draft in Atlanta, Ga., LIVE on USA Network.

This is where my personal thoughts will go as i don't post in the main LD and post afterwards with my thoughts.

I really hate the draft shows. The entire draft should just be done during the day over the internet rather than waste an episode of qual..eh, Raw none the less.

here is to HHH and Batista going to one show and Y2J, Punk, Bourne, Kofi, and Orton going to another so I can watch just one a week.

Personally, the draft is usually my favorite Raw of the year. I like the unpredictability, the interbrand matches, and the fact that there's almost always a surprise draft pick somewhere.

I pick Mysterio and MVP to switch brands and mix up the midcard titles. Punk will probably head to SD as well. I think the main event scene will find itself aligned one way or another, with HHH, Batista, and Orton on one show, and Edge and Cena on the other.

The thing that bothers me with the draft is if a guy like Triple H gets drafted from Smackdown to Raw...will either show be effected? He is still technically a SD Superstar.

What exactly makes you so special that you deserve your own thread?

And furthermore, what makes you think anyone cares enough to read your thoughts?

What exactly makes you so special that you deserve your own thread?

And furthermore, what makes you think anyone cares enough to read your thoughts?

in other words, i made this thread thinking it was going to be the main LD, then changed when i saw one was already made

I think we may see Jeff Hardy head back to Raw, but that's just a sneaking suspicion more than any logical deduction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back