Live Discussion: RAW 12/10/2007

McMahon got banged up lol Good show tonight and lots of Nostalgia :D and a nice ending! Now zz time lol 4:20 am here.

As bad as it's been in the past few years, tonihgt was proof that Raw and WWE are still the best in the business.

Meh, Rock is turning into a bit of a dick. Fuck Hart I couldn't care less if his crybaby ass came and Hogan was good. Anyway....

Stone Cold owns RAW!:headbanger:

I wanted Austin/Hogan and Bret Hart. Rock can stay in hollywood. Not coming because he is on public vaction my ass!!!

In all honesty who cares? the Rock gave us five great years of Wrestling, well about five great years of entertainment.

I miss em but what do we expect?

hhh doesnt drink? he was pouring all his out

No, you didn't know that?, I first heard that in a interview with DDP I think, where Trips, DDP, Flair, and a bunch of other wrestlers went to a club and Trips just drank water the whole night, he doesn't like to drank, I guess he's a bit of a fitness freak

Yeah he will get a big one at Wrestlemania when he goes toe to toe with the Punjabi Giant....

KHALI!!!......(Mega YAWN*)

You know, I wouldn't put it past them to bring Hogan in for WM, but instead have him they'll have him be the guy that retires Flair...would not shock me

Yeah, I heard how Kurt Angle said in an interview that Triple H doesn't drink, yet he was picked over himself and Austin some years back for a Bud Light commercial.

Just got home, how was RAW?

Yeah, I heard how Kurt Angle said in an interview that Triple H doesn't drink, yet he was picked over himself and Austin some years back for a Bud Light commercial.

Just got home, how was RAW?

Pretty decent

I remember seeing that Interveiw too, that came out shortly after Angle was released from WWE

All this mindless bashing of Hogan is ridiculous. You don't expect that Hogan goes out and drinks beer do you? The American hero? The man who told children all over the world to say their prayers and drink their vitamins? Who taught them to always do right and fight evil? And you really expect Hogan to be out there.

Hogan does some wonderful, and there are still people who can't appreciate it. Do you really think Hogan needs the petty sum of money he'll get for this Raw appearance? Of course not. He did it for the fans, and for his gratefulness to the WWE.

This Hogan bashing is reaching ridiculous levels. How come few people ever bash Stone Cold, when all he ever does is come back for a paycheck? Hell, who DIDN'T know how Raw would end tonight? But hey, we'll give Austin a free ride. Amazing.

Quit bashing Hogan for doing something wonderful for the fans.

All this mindless bashing of Hogan is ridiculous. You don't expect that Hogan goes out and drinks beer do you? The American hero? The man who told children all over the world to say their prayers and drink their vitamins? Who taught them to always do right and fight evil? And you really expect Hogan to be out there.

Hogan does some wonderful, and there are still people who can't appreciate it. Do you really think Hogan needs the petty sum of money he'll get for this Raw appearance? Of course not. He did it for the fans, and for his gratefulness to the WWE.

This Hogan bashing is reaching ridiculous levels. How come few people ever bash Stone Cold, when all he ever does is come back for a paycheck? Hell, who DIDN'T know how Raw would end tonight? But hey, we'll give Austin a free ride. Amazing.

Quit bashing Hogan for doing something wonderful for the fans.
I agree, Hogan is a legend, probably the biggest draw in sports entertainment, even though some beg too differ, even though the one said HHH and I almost cried :icon_cry:

He was their too entertain the Hulkamaniacs. wooo, what a legend

Drink their vitamins?!?!? what???

Yeah cause it's not like he was their to promote American Gladiators on NBC the new show he's hosting, oh wait... yeah he did promote American Gladiators didn't he:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back