Live Discussion: RAW 29/10/07

So prove him wrong and lets see you do a 450 splash onto a chair

Anyone else think we should get a fatel 4-way elimination match for the IC title at Survivor Series, featuring these guys

Agreed. It's ben a while since a few guys got together and got us all guessing who would win the match. I just wish Jeff would have defended the title at Cyber Sunday against an opponent of our choosing. That would have been decent. But yeah, Fatel 4 Way Elimination at Survivor Series, or WWE coulkd put them at Opposite ends of a Traditional Survivor Series Match.

Dont forget we've got the winner of the Diva Search to come aswell dont we?

And please can someone tell me what time it will be in England when its 10am ET over in the US? lol

I just saw Pacman Jones at the arena too, he just took out Jericho from behind. So if he doesnt make it tonight that is why.

Don't mean to go off-topic, but it is dealing with Candice and Raw and everyone is in this thread so...

Did he really say that? Not trying to be offensive... but I'm at a loss for words over that.

Flames Out
Dragon

Kevin Kelly is an idiot, and doesn't know what he's talking about, You should call him on that though, I like to see what his response would be

The facts are that you are just about the biggest idiotic person that has access to the internet point blank I'm done wasting my time posting towards you it's like talking to a baby honestly -.-

What have you proved? Nothing Big Ben> Everyone.... Tony Romo Carson Palmer, Delhomme, Mcnabb, Schaub, Garrard, Anderson, Frye, Hasselbeck, Vick, Trent Green, Alex Smith, Steve Mcnair.

this whole Jericho thing is really starting to piss me, and by the looks of it everybody else off, maybe weel at least get a Santino/Austin segment, but its doubtful because the still have the Diva Search shit that will take up 10-15min, and believe me these fans will get very rowdy

Dont forget we've got the winner of the Diva Search to come aswell dont we?

And please can someone tell me what time it will be in England when its 10am ET over in the US? lol

Yeah DS is hopefully about to come up. I'm all pins and needles over it.

Go Eve, go Eve.

Flames OUt
Dragon

Yeah the constant promos week after week is getting old, it is a way fro WWE to bring up the sucky ratings. They need for him to come out already.

I wouldn't mind, We haven't seen that much of D.H. but who cares?

This is my first time seeing him, and I think he looks like he could have promising future, of couse they'll have to stop calling him DH Smith first as that sounds ******ed

Maybe Jericho Will come out and totally bury the Diva Search. Now That Would Be Awesome

MAybe he could tell Eve to please shut the hell up hahahaha

Hey everyone. What's happened on Raw so far? I've just got in at 2:30 am here. Got back from hospital. Mum's gone in, but nothing serious. Figured i'd tune in for the last half hour or so of Raw.

Haha, what if the winner of the diva search is announced and Jericho comes out to congratulate the winner. That would be quite surprising, eh??

well peeps, im off to work had fun tonight, try to make it without jericho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back