Live Discussion: RAW 29/10/07

That Triple H shirt is hideous, it looks like someone just vomited all over him, and this is coming from a Triple H fan

btw I still don't understand how when Trips wins a match he's burying someone, but when Cena wins he isn't burying them, can someone for the love of god explain this?,and do it intelligently preferably

It's taken at least 2 people and a series of weapons to beat HHH, thats basically saying that the people he's fighting arn't on his level because they need to use these cheep heel tactics to defeat him. They just take the heels randomly and throw random stips at HHH.

Cena on the other hand had opponents that were built up first and they didn't need 2 on 1 cage matches to beat him. He simply just never lost. Cena made his opponents look good in the process.

Man what about harry smith or carlito (idont like carlito but still) or santino these guys are the future and there not even on raw yet

cena making anyone look good in a match is like saying chewbacca makes the victoria secrets fashion show look good

Santino is the man. In all seriousness he could be huge. Is it jsut me ro does WWE need some humor. What made the Rock so popular, his humor. Santino is freakin hilarious. WWE needs to give him way mroe mic time, I look forward to him every Monday.

- This match
- Santino getting stunned
- Main Event
... end of show .... no y2j ...

ok that promo for ecw looked really gay and that match with kane kahli henry and big daddy v will make Kane look like bret hart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back