Live Discussion: RAW 29/10/07

that is the ugliest t-shirt color ever...HHH looks like a ginger

I bet Jericho will returen at some random moment, about like Foley jsut randomly popping out. He said it was going to be a surprise when he returned.

ok eternal dragon your ripping triple h's shirt and you like womans wrestling oh and you like the diva search man thats hardcore

ok eternal dragon your ripping triple h's shirt and you like womans wrestling oh and you like the diva search man thats hardcore

Touchy?

He has an orange shirt for goodness sakes! Women's Wrestling is awsomeness.. and the DS well that's a matter of how you percieve it.

Flames Out
Dragon

i agree with her on two things womens wrestling is cool and that shirt looks fruity.

I think he'll bring out one Shovel, but after he drops it and get double teamed, HBK will come out and borrow it for a few minutes before handing it to HHH so he can petigree someone onto it.

yeah and brian while opinions are opinions why are all yours negative you say you'd rather have john cena do a five knuckle shuffle than see Y2J return

Oh lord...freakin London and Kendrick. Time to check on my Broncos.

I'm ready fro a Santino promo, them Austin will come out and stun him haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back