Live Discussion: RAW 29/10/07

I am a WWE worker and have just seen Jericho at the arena!

Oh god...and i thought the Cyber Sunday Live Discussion was bad...we have another

D.H Smith has a new theme!? Boooooooo! I want his British Bulldog one back!!

Hardy/Smith Againt Kennedy/Carlito

Go Figure......Sorta Like Getting 2 For 1, But In A Bad Way...

D.H. Smith looks like a little kid in the face.

Thurrrrrs Kennedy.

Can see Carlito being pinned in this one to continue his burying recently.

hmmm i think i use this as my food break lol normally I do that during Divas match, but that was 1st...

Don't mean to go off-topic, but it is dealing with Candice and Raw and everyone is in this thread so...

Kevin Kelly said:
But, Candice Michelle, in my opinion, shouldn't have been on that top rope at the tail end of a grueling, fast-paced match. It also my opinion that women wrestler's should be asked to do the same matches as the men because they just can't. Physically, women aren't equal to men and need to be produced differently.

Did he really say that? Not trying to be offensive... but I'm at a loss for words over that.

Flames Out
Dragon

I asked in another thread but dont think I got a response...what time over here in England will it be at 10am ET??

Carlito was buried by HHH weeks ago, they are just filling his grave with cement

Originally Posted by Glamazon
I am a WWE worker and have just seen Jericho at the arena!

ok then i just saw Psycho sid sitting at the announcers table

please dont post stpid shit

Don't mean to go off-topic, but it is dealing with Candice and Raw and everyone is in this thread so...

Did he really say that? Not trying to be offensive... but I'm at a loss for words over that.

Flames Out
Dragon

Ouch, sometimes honesty isn't the best policy Kevin. Way to offend the women WZ readers.

Anyone else think we should get a fatel 4-way elimination match for the IC title at Survivor Series, featuring these guys

Actually you advertised. Get facts right... Ben is the 3rd or forth best QB in football. hahaha you are a funny character, must've been dropped on head several times as a young buck
The facts are that you are just about the biggest idiotic person that has access to the internet point blank I'm done wasting my time posting towards you it's like talking to a baby honestly -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back