Live Discussion: RAW 29/10/07

Haha, what if the winner of the diva search is announced and Jericho comes out to congratulate the winner. That would be quite surprising, eh??

I don't care if Big Daddy V comes out and does the chicken dance with Y2J- as long as Eve wins!!!!!! Bring it home girl.

Flames Out
Dragon

Hardy and DH Smith win.

D -after his father Davey Boy
H - after the Hart family

according to The King anyway

Brady, Manning, Romo, Kitna, Palmer, Brees, McNabb, Farve, and even Derek Anderson are all better than Ben, but he does manage the game well and is in the top 10 QBs, and will kill the Ravens because we are awful

Next Diva Search, Santino and Austin, then Trips vs. Jamal and Orton, with either a DX reunion, or a Y2J statement.. HHH said he had something up his sleeve

We Want Santino We Want Santino We Want Santino We Want Santino We Want Santino We Want Santino We Want Santino We Want Santino We Want Santino We Want Santino We Want Santino We Want Santino We Want Santino We Want Santino We Want Santino We Want Santino We Want Santino We Want Santino We Want Santino We Want Santino We Want Santinowe Want Santino We Want Santino We Want Santino We Want Santino We Want Santino We Want Santino We Want Santino We Want Santino We Want Santinowe Want Santinowe Want Santino

We want Santino!
We want Santino!
We want Santino!
We want Santino!
We want Santino!
We want Santino!
We want Santino!
We want Santino!
We want Santino!
We want Santino!
We want Santino!

:headbanger:

i dont know if were gonna get any santino tonight we got the diva crap and HHH and his shovel have to get their reqd 15 mins per show.

Yeah the constant promos week after week is getting old, it is a way fro WWE to bring up the sucky ratings. They need for him to come out already.
I totally agree. If they make us wait too much longer, it's gonna backfire on 'em, because nobody's gonna care anymore.

Brady, Manning, Romo, Kitna, Palmer, Brees, McNabb, Farve, and even Derek Anderson are all better than Ben, but he does manage the game well and is in the top 10 QBs, and will kill the Ravens because we are awful

Next Diva Search, Santino and Austin, then Trips vs. Jamal and Orton, with either a DX reunion, or a Y2J statement.. HHH said he had something up his sleeve

Who have those highlighted guys ever beat? No one. Ben 1 ring all those combined... Zero

We want Santino!
We want Santino!
We want Santino!
We want Santino!
We want Santino!
We want Santino!
We want Santino!
We want Santino!
We want Santino!
We want Santino!
We want Santino!

:headbanger:

What he said. x3.

Oh, and :boobs:

I'm liking Kelly's new look.

Hardy goes Swanton, 1-2-3

Firstly, I hope your mom's ok.

and on Raw we've had

HBK cutting a promo and Vince giving him a rematch v Orton at Survivor Series for the WWE Championship

Hornswoggle beat Coach w/ Foley as special guest ref after Foley hit Coach and Hornswoggle hit the "Mandible Claw" with a mini Socko to Coach's nuts and then hit a tadpole splash.

Y2J promo has apparently aired but over here in Birmingham, England...I havent seen nothing of it so I dont think us UK viewers got it.

Cade beat London and then the Highlanders laid out Londrick.

Kelly Kelly won some diva battle royal, but then got demolished by Beth Phoenix.

Main Event is Triple H vs Orton/Umaga with HHH saying he has an "ace up his sleeve" which is expected to be HBK but hopefully its Y2J

And youve got in to watch the final of the Diva Search in a minute!:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back