Live Discussion: RAW 26/5/2008

I think the DX-idors should be permanent members of the WWE roster.

MISTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

1st sign of a jobber...

When they come out to the ring in the upcoming PPV t-shirt!

Introducing Carlito

What "extreme rules match" would you recommend, as I like the first part, just interested to see the second bit

Yeah, I havn't worked that part out yet, I was thinking Ladder match, but they already have a TLC match which is the same thing really, cage match would work too, but they did that last month and I can't see them doing it again this soon, so I'm not really sure, Lumberjack match maybe?

This is kinda the problem with the whole card having to be gimmick matches, I'd much rather see them in a regular title match, but they can't do that with this PPPV

What the fuck is wrong with Kennedy vs. Burchill?!, Both are good wrestlers and this could make for a decent mid-card feud, hell they could even add Jericho into the feud for a tirp;le threat match for the IC title (in case you havn't figured it out, I really wanna see Jericho/Kennedy, LOL)

Least they dropped the incest gimmick!

Could be interesting, if they utilise it right, Burchill was wasted as the Pirate, he was well over and had an amazing finisher in the C4.

And as far as McMahon's epic announcement...the only thing id be happy with is a certain Mr Austin becoming RAW GM or The Rock returning :) ... and not the Barack version, ive heard "Do you smell what Barack is cooking" enough for the time being

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back