Live Discussion: Armageddon 14/12/2008

Dibiase won't turn on Orton, that would make sense, not something WWE does very often these days, Dibiase returns to help Orton and join the new stable

[QUOTE="Instant Classic"Karma;716878]What if their trying to do to Dibiase what they did to Orton in late 2004[/QUOTE]

...and have him fail miserably, like I said

Dibiase won't turn on Orton, that would make sense, not something WWE does very often these days, Dibiase returns to help Orton and join the new stable

Dibiase comes back, joins the group, but after a bit they feel they are above Orton, and jump him. I think of it, becuase Cole and King are ALREADY talking about Manu and Rhodes trying to "steal Ortons thunder" during the promo. I dont think they did that for no reason. expect to see something crazy between all of them during the rumble

Dibiase comes back, joins the group, but after a bit they feel they are above Orton, and jump him. I think of it, becuase Cole and King are ALREADY talking about Manu and Rhodes trying to "steal Ortons thunder" during the promo. I dont think they did that for no reason. expect to see something crazy between all of them during the rumble

Yeah, that's true, would be nice if they took a little more time to build these things up like they used to though

If I had paid for this, I'd demand my money back. Most of the ppv consists of promos and commercials. This is ridiculous. Nobody should pay 40 bucks for recaps and shit.

Nor should they have to pay for this upcoming Santa's Little Botchers match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back