lita chould be leaving

how come when i trish stratus name in the dvd section nothing came up they couldn't find anything but i punched in lita they brought hers up.

did u try any FYE stores for Trish's DVD 100% Stratusfaction?

i love seeing lita's big tits each week so i hope she stays around

I agree with you, man. Trish and Lita leaving will be a fatal blow to the women's division. Man, last week, I heard the Lita chants live on RAW. She's getting her fan base back.

Now, I heard Lita will be leaving next month. If not, she's gonna stick around through November. Either way it goes, I'm still gonna miss her.

She should not leave imo, But i guess she really wants to get into acting or what not then my hat goes off to her, Its also good to note that she has not left the wwe on bad terms so she will be able to come back in the future should her new endeavours not go as planned.

personally what i seen on wrestling her acting skills aren't that good did anyone see her on dark angel i don't think she did good at all. i think she had more charisma when she was with essa i don't know maybe the hardys sucked it all out of her cause there not excatly full of spunk.

On WWE.COM earlier today Mickie James Vs Trish Vs Lita for the womens title was on the card for Summerslam but was removed. So it maybe added on Tonights Raw.

ignore that last post.

WWE.com has learned that tonight on RAW, Women’s Champion Mickie James will defend her championship for the first time against Lita – one-half of RAW’s Rated-R couple. If she can defeat Mickie, Lita and WWE Champion Edge will become the premiere power couple holding WWE’s most coveted championships.

Tonight’s match will mark the first time Mickie and Lita face each other in their respective WWE careers. Since pinning Trish Stratus at WrestleMania 22 to become Women’s Champion, Mickie has successfully defended the championship for more than four months. A two-time Women’s Champion herself, Lita has earned wins over several Divas over the past few months, including Torrie and Maria. On RAW, Lita will undoubtedly be one of the toughest challenges to Mickie’s championship reign.

Last Monday, Mickie was set to defend her gold against former Women’s Champion Trish Stratus until Edge and Lita interrupted the contest before it could even take place. Edge rudely dismissed Mickie from the ring then went on one of his signature tirades and bashed Trish. The Rated-R couple’s utter disrespect for Mickie one week ago could potentially fuel Mickie heading into her championship defense tonight.

Last week’s interruption also led to a Mixed Tag Team Match, pitting Trish and the object of her flirtation, Carlito, against Edge and Lita. Following a devastating spear from the WWE Champion, Trish was incapacitated and Lita pinned her in the center of the ring. As reported by WWE’s Mobile Alert service, Trish has recovered from Edge’s spear. Will she be looking to return the favor tonight on RAW?

What role will the Rated-R Superstar play in the Women’s Championship match tonight? Will Mickie James walk out with her championship around her waist? Or will Lita and Edge prove to have the Midas touch? Tune in live tonight at 9/8 CT only on USA to find out.

credit wwe.com

LITA IS THE WOMENS CHAMP !

finally she got it back !

wow thank you the womens title is back around the right waist...again = )

Lita is the Women's Champion- and she deserves it. This just made my day, heck my year!! I cannot get happier than I am right now!!

Flames Out
Dragon

Sweet Lita is WWE Women's Champion!!! So happy!! Maybe Kevin Nash over at TNA should win the X-Division championship or maybe Ric Flair should win the WWE Championship or hell maybe even Hogan should have another run with the belt?

lol yeah i no longer care anymore either because my Raw has been half ruined now, And Trish is leaving to so why not give her the title, What makes Lita so special, TRISH IS BETTER

Because Trish has already had six title runs, and if the WWE gave her another I'd have to rip all my pretty hair out!! Lol, I completly marked out today when Lita won, maybe she's not the most deserving but, I am so happy!!

Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back