Lita Leaving

lol I hope they embarrass her. That'd be funny to see.

I feel bad for Edge, he gets most of his heat from her. What will he do without her?

I feel it would be nice for her to go out on the top like Trish but i can,t see how it can all pan out from where things stand at the moment.
Litas heat still is directed from the matt hardy saga so i can,t cheer her beening cheered for any time soon

It is a shame that lita is leaving, with her and trish gone the womens division wont be the same. I think they need to bring trinity over to raw rather than have her loiter on ecw

their not goin to do anything special for lita like they did for trish cause because she is not retiring there is a possiblity she might come back. she never said that was it, she done.

LeninandTrotsky said:
WrestleMania 18 took place in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. WrestleMania 17 was in Houston, Texas, USA.
Danm your right, I got my WMs mixed up, 17 was the one when she turned on vince, and slap the shit out of him (no wonder she got a huge pop0, and 18 was the one where she faced Jazz and Lita in triple threat match for the womens title (which was the best womens title match IMO) in front on her home town

INFERNO said:
It is a shame that lita is leaving, with her and trish gone the womens division wont be the same. I think they need to bring trinity over to raw rather than have her loiter on ecw

Exactly. We saw what Trinity was capable of in TNA. Now she has been buried with a tag team on a show with no tag belts, and with worthless females like Kelly Kelly and Rebecca DiPietro, there will never be any relevant women's wrestling on ECW. Send her over to Raw.

Ditto for Jillian Hall. She's on a show that features its Divas in pillow fights and costume contests. She's pretty, but she doesn't look like a beauty pageant winner like the rest of the Divas on SmackDown!, and she's far more talented in the ring than any of them.

justinsaynit, i was going to say the exact same thing u did. i think he'll come out and spear lita, and that will be the end of it. i also think the wwe will just say the fans voted for no DQ, so that way, the spearing will be possible, instead of the most obvious "lita gets thrown into the turnbuckle and the ref is there and gets ran over"

whitesoxxx1 said:
justinsaynit, i was going to say the exact same thing u did. i think he'll come out and spear lita, and that will be the end of it. i also think the wwe will just say the fans voted for no DQ, so that way, the spearing will be possible, instead of the most obvious "lita gets thrown into the turnbuckle and the ref is there and gets ran over"
Actually i don't think you can get DQed in a Submission match or a Lumberjack match, but it doesn't really matter because like you said the fans will probably vote for no DQ, if Edge turns on Lita at Cyber Sunday then she should come out dureing the DX/Orton and Edge match and cost oeton and Edge the match then have Mcmahon come out the next night on Raw and publicy fire Lita and have that be the end of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back