lita chould be leaving

didnt she break her neck in "angel" or was it something else?

"Angel" "Dark Angel" Theres a word difference :( Im hopeless

LOL @ stunt woman dropping her on her head, When i saw that post i literally laughed out loud cause it just looked rong sorry

yeah i'd prove u wrong the women's division started back up when lita came the only time trish was in a match was against lita. a mod on a trish website said so thereself after lita messed up her leg the women's division was put on the back shelve and they didn't think that was fair. and it was true trish followed lita around w/ a messed up legg interfering and her life the wedding trying to mess w/ her outside the ring when she was w/ kane. it also goes to prove that she had nobody else to fight w/ if she's brothering somebody who's injured. trish didn't wrestle that much afterwards .after lita got better from her neck injury and started wrestling again trish wasn't wrestling as much as they had her doin when lita was out. and you saw less of her and again they tried to involve them in a storyline 2gether w/ the whole christian and chris jericho bit. like what there doin now trying to put them 2 against each other they only focus on them 2 which proves the point trish had no one else to wrestle.

Can you translate that into some form of English or is that to hard for you. YOu went to all that effort when i could just tell you that Trist Owns Lita

Victoria is a better wrestler than Trish. She has great upper body strength, can do mat wrestling, high flying- pretty much everything. Trish is overated.

Flames Out
Dragon

Lita was the most popular female back in 2000, 2001, 2004- tell me how she did not make an impact? I could drag up my old list again!

Flames Out
Dragon

I could also drag my old Trish list up again if you really feel like it, We never did get a clear winner last time. and if lita was most popular those years it just means Trish was in 02 03 05
LOL

Actually, Lita was pretty popular half of 02, and would have stayed that way if it wasn't for the broken neck. Most of 05- Trish was heel, so we count that out. All that's left in 03, and part of 02.

Flames Out
Dragon

Blah blah blah lol seriously all i get from you, lol why dont you tell me how Lita was the first diva to do a webcast of her swanton bombing someone through a bed like last time??
Lita is a hack, And please lol you have to agree she looked like a scrag on monday night hahah.
And please wwe built there whole Diva Thing around TRISH STRATUS

No, the diva thing was more Sunny than Trish but, you can say that Lita is a bad wrestler now, but if you say she was a bad wrestler back than- there is something wrong with you,lol!!! And Lita does not look good in bangs, I agree.

Flames Out
Dragon

Lita was overrated just as much as trish, IF ANYTHING i will settle for that, She botched a billion spots, Injury Prone, Couldnt carry the title, and couldnt cut a promo to ssave herself, How is that not overatted??

back in her prime lita was a better wrestler that trish before she got injured. but trish has better mic skills and looks so i'd say trish is better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back