• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's up with Lita??

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah ur telling me, i think she's almost gotten used to the idea of not wrestling and just being edge's valet

Demolisher said:
I dont' really care about her looks (she's always looked pretty hot to me) but she is a great wrestler and i do agree that she should leave Edge and go back to wrestling, the women's division really needs her.
I totaly am 100% behind you man

I dont think anything is wrong with her.She is great as a heel.I mean talking about men not getting some is a great way to get over as a heel sinc elike 75% wrestling fans or males.(No offence to women)

haven't we seen the heel with diva manager storyline before? WWE needs to come up with something fresh

Anyone who says Lita is HOT hasnt seen her in person. If you did, you wouldnt say that, unless u dont care what her face looks like.

Lita is still very good looking, but I believe she doesn't wrestle very physical matches anymore due to neck injuries from early in her career. A person the WWE should utilize more in the women's division is Maria(no joke). She has the character down great, and I believe she is the sexiest woman in the WWE right now. If she is able to work on the wrestling some more, she could be great.

DX4EVER said:
Lita is still very good looking, but I believe she doesn't wrestle very physical matches anymore due to neck injuries from early in her career. A person the WWE should utilize more in the women's division is Maria(no joke). She has the character down great, and I believe she is the sexiest woman in the WWE right now. If she is able to work on the wrestling some more, she could be great.
Did you know she was on outbackjack. Just thought i'd mention that.

Lita is still good looking and she is probably the best female wrestler in wwe, followed by mickie james and victoria. She doesn't wrestle much because wwe doesn't want it.

what are u guys talking about, lita has gotten uglier by the week, she's starting to look older all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back