Lita Leaving

oh please u guys act like trish is god she created the women division there was one when she came in and it was lita who started it back up my brother said trish wasn't that good of wrestler when she started and she wasn't that good when she left and he likes her alot he said she never got the crowd attention like lita did. he doesn't like lita casue of her punk rock thing but he admitted she a interesting wrestler trish was boring. the wwe made her look great because of circumstances of lita not being there make no mistake about it when lita was wrestling she always was the top female wrestler. i have recorded lita first match after her neck injury the crowd loved her she had one of the biggest pops of the night i can't say that when trish came back from any of her injuries that people cheered like that and chanted her name.your giving props to someone who only wrestled for three years come on.

LITA HAS ALWAYS BEEN 10X TIMES MORE POPULAR THAN TRISH

Have you actually watched wrestling in the past 7 or 8 years? Trish and Lita are even in popularity.. Trish may even have the advantage.. No as a matter of fact.. I've been to a show where Lita, and Trish were friends and both faces.. And the crowd went nuts for Trish.. Lita got a good pop as well, but I think Trish's was the pop of the night.. And this was in Wilkes Barre, Pa.. So dont say it was because tis in Canada..

As for Lita leaving.. Honestly, I can careless how she goes.. She just doesnt fit in anymore.. Cant wrestle anymore.. Honestly all shes good for is a manager.. Not Edge's tho.. Notice how they dont even act like they like each other anymore? Take it they did break up.. Butttt I wouldnt mind giving her a proper goodbye, or a you're fired goodbye.. Wouldnt affect me either way.

And litafan21207.. Theres a edit buttons.. Use it.. Next time you'll recieve a warning.. If I didnt post, I wouldnt doubt you would of made a quadroople post.

i can't say that when trish came back from any of her injuries that people cheered like that and chanted her name

Watch the match when she came back after she left when she was heel.. Or the match at Unforgiven.. Or the match after she got a shoulder injury against Mickie James.. I think it was Backlash.. Or even her last match on Raw at MSG.. Will Lita get that? Nope, we'll hear the nananana nananana hey hey hey... goodbye song.

I agree with you, Eternal. Lita should be able to leave with at least a sense of respect and diginty. I also hope she turns on Edge before she leaves, but I think he's gonna turn on her at some point. Well, we have until the end of the month to see what happens.

I agree with you, Eternal. Lita should be able to leave with at least a sense of respect and diginty. I also hope she turns on Edge before she leaves, but I think he's gonna turn on her at some point. Well, we have until the end of the month to see what happens.

LITA WAS THE heel she wasn't suppose to get a pop but she did that tells you how popular she is. trish never got a pop when she was the heel against lita. when lita was the good guy she also never got booed but trish was the face and got booed at wrestlemaina 22. to sit up there and say trish is more popular would be a lie from the pits of hell she has more websites, and more advertisements the wwe used her more. that's why lita is the highest paid diva besides stephanie there has to be a reason for that. the whole show basically revolves around her and edge she's been in more and more involved in main events than trish. even her title matches for womens belt was in main event twice out of trish 7 time champion she was only in one that was against lita who beat her. i wonder why they never let trish have any other title match in main events. to think about lita is the only female wreslter who won 2 championship titles in a main event match.

LITA WAS THE heel she wasn't suppose to get a pop but she did that tells you how popular she is trish never got a pop when she was the heel against lita.

I dont know what your trying to say. But from waht it looks like your saying Trish never got heel heat when she was a heel? Your wrong again... If you remember when she turned on Y2J at Mania 20 and went with Christian.. Major heat.. Also when she came out during Kane and Litas "Wedding" she also got a pretty nice boo from the crowd.. But even when she was a heel, she still got cheers.. Guys love her, girls hate her.. Its that simple.. You cant really blame us either..

no i wasn't saying trish never got heel heat i'm saying that when she was suppose to be the good guy she got booed when lita was the good guy that never happened. your right trish did have guys who liked her but not all of them did i know lots of guys who couldn't stand her and most females did hate her put it would prove my point that lita was popular because both men and women liked her and they still do trish only really had one side through most of her career.

no i wasn't saying trish never got heel heat i'm saying that when she was suppose to be the good guy she got booed when lita was the good guy that never happened.

When did this happen?? I cant remember seeing this ever.. At all.. Trish was always getting pops when she was a face, and heat for when she was heal.. Sometimes even pops..

Ill just get to the point of what I'm saying.. Trish and Lita are either equal in popularity or Trish has the edge.. If you cant see that, then I dont know where you've been the last 8 years.. Trish is considered a dominent female in the WWE because she can wrestle, she made us either love or hate her whenever she wanted, shes the only 6 times? Womens Champion ever in the WWE, and quite honestly probablty the most enteraining Diva ever.. Thats the reason Trish got what she got.. Also.. It was part of the Trish/Lita fued.. What I see happening with Lita, is at Survivor Series she costs Rated RKO the match.. Vince gets pissed, and fires her..

dominant to me is chyna and lita trish no where in the pic and entertaining i think i went to sleep during quite few of her matches. i use to record wwe including trish matches the whole dam thing looking back at lita matches and trish during most lita matches the constantly chanted her name the prove are on the tapes i'm not saying that trish doesn't have popularity but it not in lita level she would be in the level of sable, chyna, and sunny.

this lita fan said that she would not go to tna because she is a wwe superstar and she wouldn't ruin her career or reputation but going to a shi... tna LOL. tna is 10xtimes better than the crap the wwe is producing right now she is ruining by staying there anyone who is good and had a great career like tripleh. she should of left a long time ago.

dominant to me is chyna and lita

Ok, if your going to name dominent female wrestlers Lita doesnt even deserve to be anywhere near that list.. Wanna talk dominating.. I see Chyna, Jazz, Nicole Bass, Jacqueline, Medusa etc.. Those were dominent female wrestlers.. Lita and Trish are both sub par.. More like a fill in for the Womans Division.. Dont get me wrong.. There great wrestlers but dont comapare to any of them ones I just listed as in terms of "Demonation"

trish no where in the pic

Like I said.. If your going to put Lita in the class of demonating wrestlers.. Trish deserves to be in it just as much as Lita..

and entertaining i think i went to sleep during quite few of her matches.

Dont know what matches you watch because Trish's matches have been the only entertaining female matches in like 2 years.. Trish vs Victoria - Good Match.. Trish vs Lita - Not the ones latly because Trish had to carry Lita - Good matches.. Molly vs Trish rivalry.. Good matches.. Mickie vs Trish good matches.. Cant really say the same about Lita there.

thing looking back at lita matches and trish during most lita matches the constantly chanted her name

I have a DVD downstairs.. I just watched it about 2 or 3 days ago.. Not sure what PPV it is.. I think its No Way Out? It was in the early 2000's and they were both faces.. Honestly Trish definatly got the bigger pop and bigger crowd ovation when she executed moves.. Also look at WM17 I believe.. it was Jazz vs Trish vs Lita.. Those were during Litas "Glory Days".. Trish got a huge ovation.. A lot louder then Litas.. You cant really hear it on the internet, but if you have the DVD.. Watch it.. You'll hear what I'm talking about.

i'm not saying that trish doesn't have popularity but it not in lita level she would be in the level of sable, chyna, and sunny.

Al three of them were prob the most popular female wrestlers ever in the WWE.. If your going to compare Trish to them your basically contradicting yourself, because you gave her a compliment..

After coming on wrestling forums, and in real life.. I've come up with a conclusion.. Girls hate girls that look good... That is the truth.

I agree with you Eternal. I've said it many times before...it's not right that Trish gets to leave with this big farewell thing...and Lita just silently disappears or whatever other way it might happen. Do i think Trish deserved that whole story book ending? NO. Why didn't other divas (that are gone now) get the same respect? It's like they are saying Trish is the best of the best. Bull. That's not true. Lita is and always has been better. Lita started out as a wrestler..awesome moves and all...Trish started out with a bulldog as a finishing move. Let's face it, if Lita wasn't out for that neck injury, Trish wouldn't get to the popularity she got. Lita would be counted as the best of the best if she hadn't missed out cause of her neck injury . But since Lita was out, Trish got the spotlight. Although, i do respect the hell out of Trish. I just feel it wasnt fair how Trish got to say goodbye and it will be even more unfair and completely ludacris if Lita doesn't leave like that. Because in my opinion Lita deserves to leave with the same storybook ending as Trish. Cause im sure we'll all miss her. End of story.

IM NOT CONTRADICTING MYSELF when i said she is on the level of sable, chyna, sunny i was talking about lita i assumed when people read it since i just typed in lita name and i was lasting talking about her that they would what i meant lita was in their catergory not trish.

IF I'M MISTAKEN lita last injury was becasue of who trish it says it on her wikipedia she injured lita thatswhy lita was out for so long . lita has never seriously hurt someone where they had to sit out for months or one year or two so who is the clusmy wrestler.

IM NOT CONTRADICTING MYSELF when i said she is on the level of sable, chyna, sunny i was talking about lita i assumed when people read it since i just typed in lita name and i was lasting talking about her that they would what i meant lita was in their catergory not trish.

As Stone Cold Steve Austin says... WHAT?!

You just basically said everything I already said.. I said if your going to put Lita in with all those other greats, Trish deserves in without a doubt..

IF I'M MISTAKEN lita last injury was becasue of who trish it says it on her wikipedia she injured lita thatswhy lita was out for so long . lita has never seriously hurt someone where they had to sit out for months or one year or two so who is the clusmy wrestler.

Ok then so if were going to go on by saying hurting a wrestler by accident makes that person a bad wrestler, I take it you classify D'Lo Brown, Chris Benoit, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Mickie James all bad wrestlers? I didnt think so..

Your a Lita fan.. Of course your going to stick up for Lita about anything and everything.. But the topic still remains very debatable if I can get any idea of what your typing.. Honestly I dont think you yourself know what your talking about (no offence)

Ill leave it at this note.. Lita was a great female wrestler.. But she wont be rememberd for that.. She'll be remembered for cheating on Matt Hardy with Edge.. Which remains a shame.. But thats the reason for Trish getting the goodbye that she did.. She's remembered for being Trish Stratus.

i'm not saying wrestlers don't injury each other and i'm not saying u said this but i'm refering to the people who say well lita was injured alot well no thanks to trish. no trish will be remembered as wearing cowboy hats and push up bras lita will be remembered has lita queen of xtreme. not that many people watch wrestling like they use to out of all my family memebers and friends i'm the only one who still watches it when i tell them trish is the 7 time champion they laugh and say are u kidding me. my mom said she had to be sleeping with someone when i told her. and what do u mean girls hate girls who look good i find lita very hot (bi) by the way and i like her. i don't find trish attractive at all she's made up to me. before u say u think lita is unattractive well there are lots of guys out there who do like her and others who don't same thing w/ trish there also lots of guys out there that don't find trish attractive i know a few and there are plenty that do find her attractive.

it looks to me like the womens division is going down the same road as the CW division, when ever you lose big names that can actully wrestle the Division there in is going to suffer, but there was a womens division before LIta and Tirsh and it was pretty much crap, eventually WWE will find some talent and the division will return to what it was, I think they will probably work with the current Divas the same way they worked with Trish and Lita, keep in mind when they both came in neither really had much wrestling ability, WWE made them, and now WWE will make new stars out of Melina, Mickie, Candice and all the rest

If Lita doesn't sign with TNA and eventually does returns to WWE, then hopefuy the Division will have more competion for her, WWE might want to look at their roster and think about making some changes to how they handle talent though, it semms to me that they have been or will be loseing alot established talent latley(Angle, Christian, Trish, have all left, and lita is going to be leaveing, and there are rumors about Show, Kane and Taker retireing soon)

PauLwaLL said:
What? Trish was popular before Lita was even in the WWE..

Really? Would you then care to explain how Lita was getting cheers with Essa Rios before Trish had even made her debut? What you've just said above contravenes all the laws of chronology.

There is no question that Lita is more popular than Trish. She was really the first to come out with an individual, unique style and wrestling style that no body else was doing at the time, with the exception of Chyna.

Obviously, being a heel Lita nor Trish received any positive pops. But there was no doubt when they were both face, Lita had the bigger response. There was never any Trish chant (we want puppies does not count although she had that one many times, no one really took her seriously in the ring) until the Monday she was going to retire, but there were always Lita chants.

Still to this day, I wonder what the WWE was thinking when they awarded Trish the Diva of the Decade. It was a joke, and always will be. Up until that point she really didn't do anything that revolutionized women's wrestling as much as Chyna, Sable or Lita. It was a big slap in the face to the fans and the other women wrestlers.

Lita had a DVD first, the action figure first, you name it. As soon as Lita was out of the equation and broke her neck, the WWE had to rely on Trish as being the baby face and even then she was still competing in bra and panties matches, mud matches, a lot of gimmick matches that didn't add any credit to her or her title reigns. Yeah, she stepped it up later in her career, but that stuff had already been done before. She brought nothing new to the division, she just played it.

Trish will always be the most overrated women's champion. Her six title reign is complete bullshit and I will never think of her as great just because of her reigns.

Really? Would you then care to explain how Lita was getting cheers with Essa Rios before Trish had even made her debut?

And that proves what? That Lita is older then Trish? Thats about it.. No wrestling fan was high on Essa Rios, tho I thot he was decent, noone really cared about him.. So we the fans saw a good wrestler in Lita so we cheered her.. And then when Trish came along, everyone started paying more attention to her.. Watch any of Trish's face matches against Lita and you'll see whos more popular.. Dont say you did because I can watch about 3 or 4 ppv's where they faced each other and were both face's and Trish got the bigger ovation.. Fact of the matter is.. Fans liked Trish better.. Maybe you didnt.. But the people who sold out arenas did.

But there was no doubt when they were both face, Lita had the bigger response.

Your wrong.. Watch WM 17.. Or one of the Backlash's.. Not sure what year, or No Way Out once again not sure of the year but I know they had one on one matches and Trish definatly got a bigger pop..

There was never any Trish chant

You must of have not been watching the last 6 years.. You ever hear the "Lets go Trish" cheer? It wasnt directed at the ref's it was diracted at Trish Stratus.

Still to this day, I wonder what the WWE was thinking when they awarded Trish the Diva of the Decade.

Probably because shes been one of the more influencial divas in the last 10 years? And probably because Lita was injured for most of her carear.. See in wrestling wise.. I believe Lita was a better wrestler.. But not a better entertainer.. Trish is like the HBK of the womens div. and Lita is like the Bret Hart.

Up until that point she really didn't do anything that revolutionized women's wrestling as much as Chyna, Sable or Lita.

Ok, how can a girl that was injured for about 40% of her carear be "influencial".. Lita was not influeancial at all.. Yeah, a lot of girls want to be like Lita was in her prime, but the same goes for Trish.. Trish was around all the time... Thats why shes the one that ranks in the list with Sable, Chyna, Sunny etc.

What you've just said above contravenes all the laws of chronology.

Ok this isnt chemistry class.. Use wresting terms if you want a responce from anyone.

Trish will always be the most overrated women's champion. Her six title reign is complete bullshit and I will never think of her as great just because of her reigns.

Wrong again.. Trish was just like Sable in her time.. Basically exactly the same.. Had her heal reigns and her face reigns but were both always over and probably the most remembered Womens Champs of all time... So calling Trish "overrated" is basically calling Sable "overrated" because they were both the same.

PauLwaLL said:
Your wrong.. Watch WM 17.. Or one of the Backlash's.. Not sure what year, or No Way Out once again not sure of the year but I know they had one on one matches and Trish definatly got a bigger pop...
You are aware that WM17 took placwe in Toronto right? It's only natural that Trish would get a bigger pop in front of her own home town, especially since her home town is is in Canada, Canadien tend to embrace their wrestlers more then Americans, take Bret Hart for example, every time WWE goes to Canada HBK, Vince Mcmahon, and Earl Hebner still hear the "you screwed Bret" chants nearly 10 yrs. later

You are aware that WM17 took placwe in Toronto right?

Yes I knew that, just didnt think anyone else would of picked that out :p..

The fact of the matter is this.. The topic on which diva was more popular is very debatable and probably can be left unanswered.. Like I've stated.. I went to a few shows where they were both faces, and Trish always got a bigger reaction.. Even when they tagged.. Same goes for the PPV's that they were both involved..

But everyone can believe whatever they want.. Theres almost no way to prove which diva was actually more popular.. Its an open topic, where there isnt a wrong answer to.

hahhhaha i love reading this thread its so funny..

i personally did not think Trish should have gotten all those title reigns & diva of the decade, hell no that was just sad. But then again after Lita was injured Trish did get a hugeee push, but thats what WWE wanted, so hey if i was in that situation i'd love to be pushed & earn more money. I will say that Trish had better charisma than Lita; hey she knew how to entertain the crowd, and for that i applaud her. I am a huge Lita fan but i wont sit here and say Lita deserved six title reigns like Trish, ect ect., because i know she didnt. She is a better wrestler than Trish, but lately wrestling ability doesn't matter all too much when it comes to the womens division. I am straight and a girl, i like to watch the womens matches on RAW because i think it shows the men that women could really kick ass. But not anymore, this is just sad. WWE already lost Trish [one of their main women], now Lita ..thats the two most top divas in the pat six years.. WWE really needs to start hiring women based on talet, and yeah hope theyre not ugly for the mens sake, but because most men seem to care about looks only, they should train 'divas' that can't wrestle and actually USE the wons that can correctly. A lot of the women seen to like to watch the matches, including myself, and after Amy Dumas' departure, they'll probably be no point in me watching that division anymore unless some changes are made, and fast..

i think they should start a feud between Victoria & Mickie, that would be awesome since they both know how to wrestle very well : ).

(sorry for any mistakes i made in this thread.)

There is no comparing Sable and Trish. Sable was far more popular. She was the one who opened the doors for the blondes with the big chests. Trish just followed through the open door.

Let's Go Trish? Never heard that one. All I heard when Trish would come out was "We want Puppies." And I have been watching wrestling for the past couple of years and never heard that on TV.

How was Trish a better entertainer? Trish was just another blonde who used her T & A for a few cheap thrills. Lita was the one doing the high-flying moves. Lita was doing the hurricanranas off ladders, wrestling with men (decently). There is not even a comparison.

Trish was never always over. It took her a long time to get any decent pops. Yes, she received cheers but not anywhere close to the roars Sable, Chyna or Lita ever got.

There is no comparing Sable and Trish.

Well then there isnt a comparison between Sable and Lita either.. Trish is/was just as popular as Lita if not more..

Let's Go Trish? Never heard that one.

Then you need to get your ears checked cause it did indeed happen.. The "puppies" thing stopped after she started being taking seriously as a wrestler.. "Lets go Trish" was the chant that was used once she started getting takin seriously.. Once again, if you ddint hear it, you need to get yours checked, because it did indeed happen.

How was Trish a better entertainer? Trish was just another blonde who used her T & A for a few cheap thrills. Lita was the one doing the high-flying moves.

Exactly.. Using her "T & A" is whats classified entertainment.. Like I said Lita was a better wrestler, but not a better entertainer.. Also, who were the two divas that had argueably the best Womens match in the last 15 years? Trish and Victoria - Hardcore Match.. Thats = Entertaining... Not Lita getting powerbomb'd through tables and doind moonsaults, or w/e she wants to do.

Trish was never always over. It took her a long time to get any decent pops. Yes, she received cheers but not anywhere close to the roars Sable, Chyna or Lita ever got.

Wrong once again.. When Trish debut'd she got a huge pop.. Then she said her Team were Test and Albert, thats when she got boo'd... And Trish has gotten roars just as big as Lita if not bigger.. I really dont think you know what your talking about honestly.. Like I said about 578349078 times already.. A lot of the shows I went to when they either faced each other or tagged.. Trish always got the bigger ovation.. It sounds different when your at an actual arena, rather then T.V... If you ever went to a show, you should know this.

PauLWaLL said:
And that proves what? That Lita is older then Trish?

You said "Trish was popular before Lita was even in the WWE." That implies that Trish was more popular before Lita even entered the WWF, when in reality the opposite is true.

justinsayne said:
You are aware that WM17 took placwe in Toronto right? It's only natural that Trish would get a bigger pop in front of her own home town, especially since her home town is is in Canada, Canadien tend to embrace their wrestlers more then Americans, take Bret Hart for example, every time WWE goes to Canada HBK, Vince Mcmahon, and Earl Hebner still hear the "you screwed Bret" chants nearly 10 yrs. later

WrestleMania 18 took place in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. WrestleMania 17 was in Houston, Texas, USA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back