Memories of... Trish and Lita

I was watching Trish's match last night and when Lita ran out I just got sort of this deja vu moment, remembering all the moments they had like that in the past. I was really teary at the end of the match, when Trish was saying goodbye, and with the match coming up at Unforgiven- well Lita vs Trish, with Trish leaving seems like the end of an era. I've always thought they had the best female feud in the WWE. So what is your memories of these two- together, apart, in matches, in segments, etc. What's your favorite moments or just something you liked between them. It can be a match or anything, just please explain your point. I don't want a lot of one liners here.

My memories of them:

-The match on Dec. 4. 2004, Trish vs Lita for the Women's Title. Great match, it was crazy and the whole crowd was into it, which I loved. It was one great match, with a great ending. I loved the superplex and the false finishes.

-Lita and Kane's wedding, when Trish came out and said the now infamous line: "Open your heart, like you opened your legs". I'm a Lita fan but, I laughed so hard at that. Trish as heel did so great.

-Trish and Lita vs Molly Holly and Gail Kim- A good match, and I always loved them when they tag teamed. I loved the end where they hugged, it was rare but good.

-This goes back to the Womens Title match on Dec. 4 2004, when at the end Lita was going up to the ramp and than she sunk down to her knees with the title over her head. She looked so happy, and I couldn't stop grinning.

-Lita vs Stephanie McMahon, when at the end she won the title and than the Hardy Boyz put her on their shoulders. Very cute moment for me.

-Lita's entrance with Edge at Survivor Series- she looked beautiful.

-Trish yesterday night at MSG. The match with Mickie James was great, and than when she spoke at the end, I cried. It was sad seeing her saying goodbye. I was never her biggest fan, but I'll always miss her.

-Trish vs Victoria- Hardcore Match at Survivor Series- Trish didn't win this one, but she and Victoria put up a hell of a match. Just showed that Trish could do more than just singles matches.

-Lita when she returned from her broken neck and saved Trish from Molly Holly and Gail Kim. The whole arena erupted, and I was shocked out of my mind.

Flames Out
Dragon

My best memory of Trish was pretty much her matches against Mickie James, just for hot factor alone.

My fav Trish moment was when Vince made her bark like a dog... That was funny..

Lita moment was when her nippys acidently popped out :)

Nah but for real... Fav Trish match was against Steph... Dont kno why.. I just found that intresting... And fav Lita moment... When she first debut with Essa Rios...

What about when Lita returned from her injury to train Christy Hemme for her Woman's title match at WM? I also liked the lead up to the Jericho/Christian match at WM20.

trish back in the t&a days was smokin. lita was cool with the hardy boyz. dont have much memories just seeing them on raw and smackdown the last 6 years and putting up great matches back in the day.

my favorite match with trish was all of the matches with mickie cuz mickie can perform soooo well and always brings the best out in trish, i think now that trish is gone mickie will take over as #1 diva on raw, she should, shes really hot and can acually wrestle unlike most other divas.

I loved all of her and Victoria's matches together- they really have great chemistary in the ring. Same for Trish and Lita.

Flames Out
Dragon

the best memory I have of Trish r all her matches and she rocks!!!!

also I remember the time,she and Amy(Lita) were in the locker room playing with a Chris Jericho action figure together,That was sooooo Cute!!!LOL!!!!! ^_^

I'm not sure if this goes here but, do you think that Trish will win the title Sunday and give it to Mickie. Since Lita is leaving also in a couple of months?

My favorite Trish match was the Hardcore match she had with Victoria at Survivor Series 2002.

I was never really a fan of Lita's but her work with Edge over the last year has been great, they have excellent chemistry together.

I also completely loved Lita's match with Dean Malenko- one of the matches that really showed all of her skills as a wrestler.

Flames Out
Dragon

My all time favorite Trish and Lita moment was when they had their incredible women's title match on RAW back in December 2004. That was a smart move to put them in the main event.

Trish and Lita no doubt personify this era's version of the "female version" of Steve Austin vs The Rock, so many great memories their feud brought to us fans, it will never be the same without Trish, she's not just a girl wrestler
but a true icon of the sports entertainment world and unlike Joanie Laurer, she will be greatly missed much like Kurt Angle.
As far as my personal memory it seems just yesterday when all they ever did was just whiplashing each other with leather belts, if anyone told me back then that those two would go as far as they are now, I would have called him insane, haha.
-Good bye Trish Stratus, wrestling fans will miss you, your loyal fans will always follow you wherever you decide to go.

Another of my favorite Trish and Lita moment was when Lita came back from her neck injury back in September 2003 and rescued Trish from Molly Holly and Gail Kim. I was so glad to see her come back and the crowd was screaming like crazy.

I also loved the steel cage match Lita had with Victoria back in November 2003.

Trish also had some great matches with Victoria, but my absolute favorite was the women's hardcore match at Survivor Series 2002.

my would be WrestleMania XIX Stratus won her fourth WWE Women's Championship in a triple threat match against Victoria and Jazz

my Favroite Lita moment is when she Kiss matt hardy on smackdown after i believe was a Tag team macth man those where the good old days

IMO her matches with Mickie were the best womens matches I have seen in the WWE. I mean hers with Lita were good but not close to Mickies. And also the feud with mikie was the feud of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back