lita chould be leaving

grungy72 said:
hahaha I didnt call her a drug user HER EX BF matt hardy did, So go figure, Plus i have friends lol and contrary to popular belief am not on the internet all day, SO go figure. And let me ask you losers something - Tell me please inform me as to why lita is so good, Go u tell me and give me an actual good reason, What she does a sick moonsult no it actually sucks, She is a good wrestler - Debatable at best (I personall think she sucks) She cuts a good promo LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL yeah if u like listening to nails on a blackboard maybe, Come on lets hear it, What she had one good match back in the days or somehting lets go tell me instead of just saying oh she is cool Back that shit up for a change. lol lets see what u got. And she is the ugliest diva in the wwe to boot so she dont have much but prove me wrong
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U ON THIS SHE SUCKS !!

Eternal Dragon said:
Yes, and the fact that most people hate Cena- it means he's doing a bad job as face.

On a side note, did anyone notice that most people who bash Lita and Edge have Cena's name in their username.

Flames Out
Dragon

MOST People Do Not hate Cena YES THERE ARE SOME but do you listen to the screams and cheers when Cena's music starts ? and THe BOO's WHen Lita & EDGE Come out !!!

Most people do hate Cena, like me!!! I used to love him- I admit but, than I knocked some sense into myself and found Edge and Lita!! Lita's a great wrestler- she's proven it in matches against Molly Holly and Dean Malenko.
Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back