lita chould be leaving

I agree with you because I know you're right and if I kept coming up with arguments, I'd be a hyporcrite. But, still congrats to Lita.

Flames Out
Dragon

Lita just won the Womens Title!!!! I guess she'll probally be droping the belt anytime soon. I would like to see Trinity from ECW challenge Lita to a title match in ECW. Maybe have Trinity win the Womens Title.

Surely you could all see this coming right?

Its just a past recurring kinda theme that the wwe champions manageress wins the womens title ;) like Steph with HHH back in 2000.

WWE Tend to repeat things alot these days.

I thought the whole thing seemed really rushed and no real reason for it. But could see it coming kinda thing especially with the heat both her and Edge have.

I expected the finish to actually be Lita distracting the Ref and Edge spearing Mickie.

i didn't see it coming yeah and the whole thing did seem rushed i mean she goes up against her one time and win it's just like that. it's just like trish winning it 6 times it was bogus but i do love lita she's my fav and i like to see her hold the title but they could of had something goin for a while but i guess they wanted to surpise people they did. it seemed like alot of people were excited to see her win.

How was Trish winning the womans title 6 times bogus, Dont hate on her cause her skills easily match and surpass that of lita, And i will be watching raw tomorrow and changing the chanel wen lita is on cause i dont wanna see her win, She dont deserve it, You cant not wrestler for a year then get a title out of SYMPATHY because she is leaving just shows thats the only way she can really get a title LOL

Trish's talent does not surpass Lita's, back in 01, 02 and 03, 04 Lita was clearly the better wrestler. Trish's did not deserve her last two title reigns. If anyone does remember, back when Trish won her 5th title, she had valeted for half a year before that and than she suddenly won it at Bad Blood. It's not like this is the first time a valet has won the Women's Championship. And I'm pretty sure that Lita's first two title reigns were not out of sympathy. Maybe she doesn't deserve it now, but I'll be happy anyway.

Flames Out
Dragon

There is no way on earth LITA has been better then TRISH in any way shape or form, Considering lita is injured half oof her career, And trist deserved everything she got she worked hard for it, Unless u wanna prove me wrong and start THIS arguement again lol

Nah, I don't. I think Lita's better and you think Trish is. We're both allowed our opinions right (but Lita's still better!! Lol).

Flames Out
Dragon

Trish will never, ever be able to compete with the talent of Lita !

Trish got lucky...cuz since Lita was injured she had an advantage to hold the title more...i assure u that if Lita was there that year and a half she was out...it wouldve been Lita with the numerous reigns. Trish just got lucky.

but at least Lita has it now...and i have a feeling she might have it right until she leaves...she might lose it in a match or something and thats gonna be the end of Lita = (

wow thats bad. no more Lita. the womens division wont be the same again.

Trish will never, ever be able to compete with the talent of Lita !

Trish got lucky...cuz since Lita was injured she had an advantage to hold the title more...i assure u that if Lita was there that year and a half she was out...it wouldve been Lita with the numerous reigns. Trish just got lucky.

but at least Lita has it now...and i have a feeling she might have it right until she leaves...she might lose it in a match or something and thats gonna be the end of Lita = (

wow thats bad. no more Lita. the womens division wont be the same again.

sweetheart the only reason trish won it to began with is because of lita injuries. she worked hard for it please there was no one else to give it to. trish was put into the ring when lita got hurt they let her win a few times while she was gone she came back took it from her and she was on top again they pushed trish right out the way unfortunaly she got hurt so they gave it to trish again. even a trish fan admitted they put all there eggs in one basket which was lita.

Your an idiot if you think that Trish only won because of Lita, And litas last match proves that she is deplorable in the ring now, And thats how she always was your all just living in denial.
And to say Trish never had the same talent as lita is fucking pretty dumb too, As it WAS TRISH that carried the womans division NOT LITA, and i wish you to prove me wrong on that, Please feel free.
Lita has one thing on Trish and thats a moonsult, You dont see LITA doing tha Matrish Move, Spinning head Scissors, Handstand Frankensteiner off the top rop, Chik Kick and so forth, And after her last match on raw none of you can prove lita is capable of anything good cause that was SHIT

grungy72 said:
Your an idiot if you think that Trish only won because of Lita, And litas last match proves that she is deplorable in the ring now, And thats how she always was your all just living in denial.
And to say Trish never had the same talent as lita is fucking pretty dumb too, As it WAS TRISH that carried the womans division NOT LITA, and i wish you to prove me wrong on that, Please feel free.
Lita has one thing on Trish and thats a moonsult, You dont see LITA doing tha Matrish Move, Spinning head Scissors, Handstand Frankensteiner off the top rop, Chik Kick and so forth, And after her last match on raw none of you can prove lita is capable of anything good cause that was SHIT

But, you have to realize, she used to be able to do that stuff. I've see Lita do spinning head scissors, heel kicks, bulldogs- but after a broken neck and a torn ACL- of course you're not going to be the same.

Flames Out
Dragon

maybe she can go and get some of Angel..... oh jesus shell brake her neck DONT SEND HER BACK TO ANGEL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back