• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

lita chould be leaving

yeah...with these actual divas gone...WWE can go right ahead and take away the WWE Womens title.

they should make something like a wwe womens tag team title or....something interesting...

oh and lets not forget another face about Lita...1st ever steel cage match Lita vs. Victoria...but many dont seem to remember it that much.

oh and lets not forget another *fact about Lita...1st ever steel cage match Lita vs. Victoria...but many dont seem to remember it that much.

No Effense however, I do enjoy a good Women's Match as the next WWE fan, but if the Women's Divison was disbanded, even after most of the Diva's left, it doesn't mean the WWE would be done for good, let's think of the many great former WWE Champions/Wrestlers who have left in the past, and how WWE has done fine without them, so that means WWE will try to build new Diva's to become future Women's Champion, and who knows, perhaps future Lita's, Trish & Victoria, I can definatley say they are out there, just waiting to be scouted and put on WWE TV.

Im so glad she finally realised that she is shit and is packing in the bag, its only 7 years or so overdue, Finally we can get some decent divas LOL @ acting i bet she dont do shit and comes whimpering back to wwe within months cause she fucking sucks at everything period.

grungy72 said:
Im so glad she finally realised that she is shit and is packing in the bag, its only 7 years or so overdue, Finally we can get some decent divas LOL @ acting i bet she dont do shit and comes whimpering back to wwe within months cause she fucking sucks at everything period.

Dude what's your problem?? Stop disrespecting Lita, she's a better person than you could ever be. She's an amazing wrestler, and one of the best female wrestlers in the WWE so, please stop spamming every Lita thread and insulting her. It's getting old.

Flames Out
Dragon

There are no good female wrestlers in the WWE, Well really good wrestlers and at the top of the shit list is guess what Lita LOL, Hey ill stop bagging her when u idiots stop making stupid threads about the worthless shitkicker.

Excuse Me!!!!!!!! There are alot of REAL Good divas in the wwe ur just not looking good enough at them!!!!!! And Lita is one of the best divas there ever is!!!!! At least there will b some competition left out there and let's c the definition u have of a good diva grungy72!!!!!!!

Lita = best diva ever.

too bad wwe awards Trish with that name.

its pathetic...trish "best diva ever"

Lita deserves it.

It goes like this Trish is called the best diva because she is lita, Is just the female version of jeff hardy overrated shit and couldnt talk to save themselfs the fucking losers LOL, Go have a sook over her

Hey Flames whats taking u so long to jump to the aid of the pathetic one?? U losing ur touch or something. Let me state it again Lita is quite possibly the worst Diva to come from the wwe, Talentless, Extremely Unatractive (Unless u like Dogs) A Suspected Heroin User (which would explain alot) and well yeah u get my point. And dude you fail to understand why wwe doesnt make Lita there number one female to sum it up in literally 3 words TRISH IS BETTER.
Let it go....................................................LITA hahahah please

Lita should leave the WWE and has one option that would be good for her and the wrestling world, for her to go to TNA. She is the best female wrester in the WWE and she is doing nothing but being Edge's valet. I mean TNA is possibly a few divas short of having a soild women's divison with decent or good wrestlers (Gail Kim is good in the ring, so is Traci, Sirelda might be good and I heard Christy Hemme was working on her ring skills) and Lita would be perfect since's she's good heel or face and great wrestler. Add a few more good wrestling diva's with Lita and TNA's women's divison will be better then WWE's (not that the WWE's is any good)

grungy72 said:
Hey Flames whats taking u so long to jump to the aid of the pathetic one?? U losing ur touch or something. Let me state it again Lita is quite possibly the worst Diva to come from the wwe, Talentless, Extremely Unatractive (Unless u like Dogs) A Suspected Heroin User (which would explain alot) and well yeah u get my point. And dude you fail to understand why wwe doesnt make Lita there number one female to sum it up in literally 3 words TRISH IS BETTER.
Let it go....................................................LITA hahahah please

I have something called a life! You know, away from the computer with friends, something you probably have no idea about. I wish you could get in the ring with Lita so she could kick your ass! If you like Trish- that's fine, it's your opinion but, stop insulting Lita. She's a great wrestler, and if you can't see that you must be blind or stupid or some combination of both.

Flames Out
Dragon

I personally see no big loss, she hasn't done anything major in the last little while apart from being injured majorly twice and being Edge's ****e. It would be nice to see her return with Matt and Jeff, but somehow I just don't think it would work out..from seeing some of her matches since returning back from both major injuries she can't pull off half the shit she used to be able to do. So maybe I think the time away from WWE would be good for her, plus D-X pulled off coming back without Chyna so why the hell not?

But, DX is not as good, or as funny as they were back in the 90's but, that's not because of Chyna. I think Lita should stay either turn face and wrestle or stay heel and wrestle. Either way she should wrestle.

Flames Out
Dragon

grungy72 said:
Gail Kim owns lita in a wrestling Ring

Grungy for a guy like u,U talk alot of SH**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I Mean Alot!:twak: :dark2: U know what U know NOTHIN,ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT LITA(AMY DUMAS)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look what happened 2 her in her past doesn't matter anymore,she's moved on and she's happy wherever she is! And U know what DONT U EVER CALL HER A HEROIN USER! Amy is never on drugs and she will never do something as stupid as that!!!!!

U know all the divas including herself are the best and u call her a dog,well She's NOT! U shouldn't jump to conclusions without getting to know her first hand.For Amy,she is a descent and kind human being unlike U will EVER Be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont like people who talk Trash and I hope U Get A Life and U Don't Ever treat Li like Trash U hear us?! I can't wait till u meet Lita and get ur A** Beat by her! Don't u ever come here again and start bashing Lita like u dont even know her!

hahaha I didnt call her a drug user HER EX BF matt hardy did, So go figure, Plus i have friends lol and contrary to popular belief am not on the internet all day, SO go figure. And let me ask you losers something - Tell me please inform me as to why lita is so good, Go u tell me and give me an actual good reason, What she does a sick moonsult no it actually sucks, She is a good wrestler - Debatable at best (I personall think she sucks) She cuts a good promo LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL yeah if u like listening to nails on a blackboard maybe, Come on lets hear it, What she had one good match back in the days or somehting lets go tell me instead of just saying oh she is cool Back that shit up for a change. lol lets see what u got. And she is the ugliest diva in the wwe to boot so she dont have much but prove me wrong

grungy72 said:
hahaha I didnt call her a drug user HER EX BF matt hardy did, So go figure, Plus i have friends lol and contrary to popular belief am not on the internet all day, SO go figure. And let me ask you losers something - Tell me please inform me as to why lita is so good, Go u tell me and give me an actual good reason, What she does a sick moonsult no it actually sucks, She is a good wrestler - Debatable at best (I personall think she sucks) She cuts a good promo LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL yeah if u like listening to nails on a blackboard maybe, Come on lets hear it, What she had one good match back in the days or somehting lets go tell me instead of just saying oh she is cool Back that shit up for a change. lol lets see what u got. And she is the ugliest diva in the wwe to boot so she dont have much but prove me wrong

Fine you want me to give you a reason of why Lita is such a great wrestler- I will:

1.Lita is the first women in the WWE to do a top rop moonsault
2.Lita is the first women in the WWE to ever be in a steel cage match against Victoria.
3.Lita is the first women to ever main event Raw (2 times) and won both Women Championship's on Raw.
4.Lita has the longest, and best match out of any other female wrestlers with Chyna. She is also the only female in the WWE that has knocked Chyna down to the ground.
5.Lita is the only women in the WWE to come back after a serious neck injury.
6.Lita has been involved in the main event on Raw 9 times.
7.Lita was named second most beautiful in Women of Wrestling's magazine.
8.Lita has beaten two men in the WWE- Spike Dudley and Dean Malenko
9.Lita is the first female to make high flying moves a big deal in the Women's Division.
10.Lita is the first WWE woman to be thrown off a ladder then land through a table.
11.The only women to be involved with TLC matches.
12.Has participated in matches involving HHH, Stone Cold, Kurt Angle, The Rock, Chris Jericho, Chris Beniot and more
13.Lita was in the first ever Battle of the Sexes 1 & 2.
14.Lita is the first women to be ever given the mandible claw, wrapped in barbed wire. She also has been given the Stone Cold Stunner, the Pedigree, the Spinebuster, the Spear, a Superplex, Powerbombs, FU, Figure Four Lock,
etc.
15.Lita is the first women to hurrcanrana someone off the top of a steel cage, onto a ladder, onto the floor.
16.(Just to show that she's a good person)- Founded her own charity A.D.O.R.E (Amy Dumas Operation Rescue & Education) for Animals.

Flames Out
Dragon

i don't know. i mean team extreme is finally teaming back together and lita's not going to be in it. it's going to be kinda sad not seeing her with the old group and really wwe hasn't been using her for more than just being edge's sidekick, which i don't think she has a problem with. but i think that she's done about all she can do in the women's division and i think that it might be good for her to leave wwe but she could also be good staying in wwe. but basically i think that she's done all that she can do in the wwe and i think it's a good time to leave while you still can, due to wwe's lack of creativity especially in the women's division.

Eternal Dragon said:
Fine you want me to give you a reason of why Lita is such a great wrestler- I will:

1.Lita is the first women in the WWE to do a top rop moonsault
2.Lita is the first women in the WWE to ever be in a steel cage match against Victoria.
3.Lita is the first women to ever main event Raw (2 times) and won both Women Championship's on Raw.
4.Lita has the longest, and best match out of any other female wrestlers with Chyna. She is also the only female in the WWE that has knocked Chyna down to her feet.
5.Lita is the only women in the WWE to come back after a serious neck injury.
6.Lita has been involved in the main event on Raw 9 times.
7.Lita was named second most beautiful in Women of Wrestling's magazine.
8.Lita has beaten two men in the WWE- Spike Dudley and Dean Malenko
9.Lita is the first female to make high flying moves a big deal in the Women's Division.
10.Lita is the first WWE woman to be thrown off a ladder then land through a table.
11.The only women to be involved with TLC matches.
12.Has participated in matches involving HHH, Stone Cold, Kurt Angle, The Rock, Chris Jericho, Chris Beniot and more
13.Lita was in the first ever Battle of the Sexes 1 & 2.
14.Lita is the first women to be ever given the mandible claw, wrapped in barbed wire. She also has been given the Stone Cold Stunner, the Pedigree, the Spinebuster, the Spear, a Superplex, Powerbombs, FU, Figure Four Lock,
etc.
15.Lita is the first women to hurrcanrana someone off the top of a steel cage, onto a ladder, onto the floor.
16.(Just to show that she's a good person)- Founded her own charity A.D.O.R.E (Amy Dumas Operation Rescue & Education) for Animals.

Flames Out
Dragon

17.lita has her own home video which was very successful does trish have that no because wwe never thought to give her one oh that's right to get one u actually have to be somebody u have to have a name. to think about it does any other female wrestler have that.
18.lita has her own book which was on the best seller list does trish have that.
19.she won the first internet babe of the year contest.
20.she has over 12 action figures.
21.they also made a dvd out lita during promotions for the wwe in london.
22.lita did promoting by herself in london but trish needed to tag along w/ ric flair cause she isn't a big enough star. in fact i've seen lita on et (entertainment tonight) a few times trish was around but they never talked to her just lita and chyna.

more people would know who lita is way before they know any other female wrestler in the wwe right now.if trish is so great how come on the wwe new raw t-shirt they have her up there w/ john cena, triple h, hbk the big ame wrestler and she has the big picture. but trish is w/ the smaller wrestlers like carlito and has the small picture. oh yeah on the wwe summerslam special magazine they show a up close pic of lita and batista but fly by trish. lita also had more promtions and commericals then her. she been in rollingstone the cover of tv guide, newspapers, billboards w/ rock and stone cold. the only big magazine she been on is fhm which she had to share w/ lita. trish was one oxygen magazine what that hell is that. in fact most the big things trish has done she had to share w/ lita like the main event when lita took the title from her. the 6x time champion couldn't get a main event match any other time wiht anybody else that tells u something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back