Kurt Angle Released!!!

THTRobtaylor said:
I'm sad this has happened but I think there may be more to it..

This could be simply a case of WWE and Kurt averting a major issue... The suspension was never explained but could well have been a failed test in the Wellness Programme... If (an I mean IF) Kurt had failed tests then WWE would have to "get tough" as per their rulebook and this could be a way of avoiding that... If Kurt is having such a bad time, it is easy to see where a problem like that might arise... and Kurt Angle, an Olympic Gold Medalist failing drugs tests in the current political climate would be catastrophic publicity for both he and WWE...

It could simply be a way for him to rest up so don't read too much into it...but it is possible..

excellent point....also, there has been some heat on him backstage lately as well, for having his matches changed and such. But I guess we'll find out more details in the coming days.

I think it can be a positive for the big name talent to get time off. When he returns he will get a fresh run and have new talent to work with.

BIGSEXYTHEGIANTKILLER said:
I think it can be a positive for the big name talent to get time off. When he returns he will get a fresh run and have new talent to work with.
IF he returns, don't get your hopes up. I know someone that is still waiting for Austin to come back full time, he just won't listen.

why wouldnt he, he isnt as beat up as austin, still in wayyyy better shape than austin..let him rest and do his thing, he has done alot..give him a break..I think everyone knows austin will never be fulltime, he hasnt really been Fulltime since that Loss to the Rock at Mania...so i think people know austin isnt coming back

I know it's likely he will, I was just saying you shouldn't get your hopes up in case he decides not to return. And no, my friend is absolutely convinced Austin will return full time.

I was really shocked with the news about Kurt Angle. He will be sorely missed. No one can match his intensity!

yeah kurt angle said he is kind of burnt out mentally and physically, so I think he will take a few months to a year off, and come back home to WWE. But think about it, Angle really hasn't had much time off, so he deserves it.

Its a shame he is out....His body though must of been totally out after the things hes done

man, kurt angle... gone. it's just crazy. i mean... kurt angle is just wwe. he's challenged himself all the time and he just brings and brings and really something's gotta give, when you think about it. looks like kurt's just going to be gone for his health and when he gets his priorities straight then he'll be back.

i can't belive he is released that is bullshit that sucks ass he rocked

It's a sad day to realize that Kurt won't be around for a while, but I think it's for the best in the long run. I have watched Kurt's program diminish in intensity over the years... I remember him being very impact oriented when he first arrived lots of suplexes, some high flying, and lots and lots of bumps... The body can only take so much, and Kurt was on borrowed time, as it has been suggested. MY thought is that they WWE probably opted to buy out the remainder of his contract and made it a mutual release, with the understanding that once Kurt healed up and dealt with his personal life, they would welcome him back. Which is silly not to do, because he is that top calibre start that is going to be noticably absent. I think that this is the Welness program in action, as WWE just put another great into the ground not to long ago with Eddi (God Rest his Soul), and I'm quite sure that Vince and Co will be dammed if they do it again... Kurt Will be Back though. He's to much of a competitor to go out like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back