Kurt Angle Released!!!

For me this is a very sad day, Kurt Angle is one of the main reason I tuned into WWE programming even when it was shitty to say the least. I kind of expected this with all the injuries and personal problems. God bless the man, he's been a terrific servant to WWE... I hope he sort's out his problem's and comes back to WWE.

I'm going to open up a Best of Kurt Angle Thread.

I can't believe this, i still can't, i can't get my thoughts straight, this is one dark day for the WWE. now what is going to happen.

Hoestly I believe we will never see Angle in a WWE or any other wrestling ring ever again... He was planning on retiring soon... And he just said the hell with it... With all his problems and injuries... This is the right thing to do... Kurt Angle will be missed... Definatly a future Hall Of Famer....

will be in the hall of fame within 10 years, with all the damage to his body, they will wana get him in asap.

OH MY GOD!! THIS GUY IS THE BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD!!! THIS IS TOTAL BULLSHIT!

Kurt gave 110% no matter what! IMO he is the BEST ever he had everything!

you should've said ARGUABLY the best wrestler in the world. he's the best AMERICAN wrestler of his generation. still though this is indeed a SAD SAD day in professioanl wrestling.

Vince needs to really let Kurt get healthy and when he's is first able to be cleared, GET HIM BACK. I think he, along with Benoit, is one of the best technical wrestlers of the last decade. I hope to whatever god may listen that this is a work. I really do.

Damn that realy suck big time, He did need time off from wrestling cause life outside is more important, If he does come back he will defenatly need to cut down on wrestling, Even thou i dont want to see it but i would rather him go to TNA cause they do like 3 weeks of shows in one night dont they, So this way he'll have more time to focus on life outside wrestling.

Yeah, I feel for Angle. He takes a month off, comes back and gets re-injured. Then the divorce, man thats even enough to break an Olympic Gold Medalist. I am sure that Angle will take some time to breathe and think, then when he is healthy he will sign a new deal and come back as good as he once was and try to be on top once again. I believe in the Wrestling Machine, and hope he comes back home to the greatest company, the WWE!

^ maybe u should change ur name 2 jockstrap! lol jk dunno y i said that, but i thought that would b funny!

Kurt Angle gone was a blow to my heart. He's one of the best. We're losing some of the best talent on the roster right now.

Peaches 2006 said:
Kurt Angle gone was a blow to my heart. He's one of the best. We're losing some of the best talent on the roster right now.

I agree completly with you... I dont know what ECW is going to do to replace him...

this is a sad day in WWE history i don't know what else to say just a shocker and very sad so i'll just wish Kurt Angle the best of luck with his wife i heard he was getting a divorce and they're bundle of joy

kurt angle is one of the best. an almost garunteed Hall of Famer. if Kurt is really gone for good then he will be greatly missed. I never really liked kurt angles charater all that much but I have to respect the man on his wrestling abilites, his talent, and his good-sportsman like conduct backstage.

wrestlefan204 said:
Aww mann... Anyone think he'll come back soon in the future?
yes... this was the original statement afaik

'Due to personal issues, Kurt Angle has been granted an early release from his contract. WWE looks forward to establishing a new relationship with Kurt in the near future. ' (wwe.com)

The WWE want him Wrestling for them after his "Personal issues" are fixed, during which time he will get to rest his injured body.

The Chocolate Monkey said:
yes... this was the original statement afaik

'Due to personal issues, Kurt Angle has been granted an early release from his contract. WWE looks forward to establishing a new relationship with Kurt in the near future. ' (wwe.com)

The WWE want him Wrestling for them after his "Personal issues" are fixed, during which time he will get to rest his injured body.

I read that also... But I remember not to long ago on wrestlingplanet.com it stated Angle was planning on retiring soon anyway...

i guess we should of saw it coming as angle aint been on tv as of late

I'm sad this has happened but I think there may be more to it..

This could be simply a case of WWE and Kurt averting a major issue... The suspension was never explained but could well have been a failed test in the Wellness Programme... If (an I mean IF) Kurt had failed tests then WWE would have to "get tough" as per their rulebook and this could be a way of avoiding that... If Kurt is having such a bad time, it is easy to see where a problem like that might arise... and Kurt Angle, an Olympic Gold Medalist failing drugs tests in the current political climate would be catastrophic publicity for both he and WWE...

It could simply be a way for him to rest up so don't read too much into it...but it is possible..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back