It's The FastLane Sequel - Monday Night Raw LD.

What if Brock Lesnar is hoping he doesn't face Daniel Bryan, imagine Byan defeating Lesnar clean? I remember reading somewhere a while back That he didn't like putting Eddie over because he thought it wasn't believable, can you imagine what he thinks about losing to Bryan a 5'7 220 pounder with a neck injury beating a 6'5 300+ pounder who DOMINATED the top guy of 10+ years AND broke The Streak. Wouldn't that be insulting the intelligence of the fans? Don't get me wrong I'm a Daniel Bryan fan but I can understand why they don't want to do that from a storyline perspective, it may come off incredibly stupid and unbelievable.

I think it has more to due with the neck injury rather than the size. Lou Thesz, for example, would have killed Brock Lesnar. Though to be fair he was still bigger than Bryan =/ Vince would have admitted that.

They're more useless than used.

They're good wrestlers. They just need some personality. Give them an heel treatment and make them be a solid vicious team of Samoans. Would totally love to see them bash someone's head over the barricade just for the sake of it.

So Naomi gets pushed.... what took her so long to get up to stop Nattie from interfering?

Kidd tagged in before Cesaro went for the Superplex. It was a good spot that was totally no sold by the shit commentators. Cole is a fucking moron.

I still think the best way to play the angle with Wyatt is for Taker to come out as The American Badass and just be like "Dude, you're weird."

Freaking JBL he's special needs the poor thing. McMahon and a healthy lifestyle should never be in the same sentence.

Nice shorts in the picture Vince. I'm sure your wrinkly old balls aren't flopping out all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back