• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is it Time to Fire Jeff Hardy?

First of all if Hardy WAS high then I think he should totally be fired. Why you ask? For one he showed us by showing up high that he has no respect for the fans, the company and the other workers. He totally spit in the face of every fan in attendance and every person who forked over 40 bucks to watch that piece of trash. I don't care if he is an addict, you still need to take responsibility for your own actions. Fuck Hardy. And FUCK Dixie Carter and TNA for putting Hardy in the ring even if it was for 90 seconds against another worker. Shame on you TNA.

First, if he was stoned and still tried, give him props at least he gave it a shot. Second, he shouldn't be getting stoned at all, let alone at a ppv or normal show taping. But don't think that TNA should fire him, that would be a bad move on there part.

Also, we have no idea if this was the case. Maybe something was wrong with Sting. Maybe that was the original booking of the match, to make Sting look completely superior like when he returned and won the title. The thing is we have no idea at the moment and shouldn't hold it against Hardy.

Well, I see your a Jeff Hardy fan by your sig, so I'm not surprised you defending the overrated junkie.

First off all, I don't know how losing in 30 second's in considered trying.

Also, yes, if he was in no condition to be performing (i.e. on drug's) it's bad publicity and it's a joke. He should've never been hired in the first place. He's a guy with some serious problem's. Dixie knows that, but she signed him anyway. And, it's not the first time we heard he was intoxicated while performing. Remember a few month's ago when there was a report that Jeff was nearly fired becuase he was too intoxicated, but he did that chairshot to Anderson, and walla, he gave Anderson a concussion.

It's a dangerous matter to have a man high as a kite in the ring. If Jeff was really intoxicated, he should be fired. Period! If the report's are true, and he was intoxicated, the whole company is screwed. If this was on TV, it wouldn't be as bad, but people payed 40 buck's to see a PPV and mostly the TNA Championship match.

What did they get, a staggering and stumbling Jeff Hardy, a Bischoff promo, where he annouced a DQ match which did'nt play at all in the match, Hardy wasting time faking to throw his T-shirt in the crowd, and Sting winning in 30 second's. It was an obvious change of plan's.

It could be a work, but until we here more from it, I'm believing the report's.

If something was wrong with Sting (he was injured) then I think he would've lost the belt! Not retained in 30 second's.

I would've dropped him a long time ago. I just don't get it with the Hardys. Are they really a draw to people? I've never once tuned into a show to see what Matt Hardy was going to do or say...and it's probably been a decade since I did for Jeff.

They're over. They're done. He's...unnecessary.

If there was indeed more time left in the payperview... maybe TNA to cover Hardy's ass could have had Sting defend against RVD and Anderson Or somwhting like that. Hardy cannot be allowed to do what he did and if he doesn't want to help the company then give the people who do the ball. AJ Styles .. anyone could have had maybe a 6 minte match with Sting to try and atleast make up for Hardy pulled tonight.

Well, I see your a Jeff Hardy fan by your sig, so I'm not surprised you defending the overrated junkie.

First off all, I don't know how losing in 30 second's in considered trying.

Also, yes, if he was in no condition to be performing (i.e. on drug's) it's bad publicity and it's a joke. He should've never been hired in the first place. He's a guy with some serious problem's. Dixie knows that, but she signed him anyway. And, it's not the first time we heard he was intoxicated while performing. Remember a few month's ago when there was a report that Jeff was nearly fired becuase he was too intoxicated, but he did that chairshot to Anderson, and walla, he gave Anderson a concussion.

It's a dangerous matter to have a man high as a kite in the ring. If Jeff was really intoxicated, he should be fired. Period! If the report's are true, and he was intoxicated, the whole company is screwed. If this was on TV, it wouldn't be as bad, but people payed 40 buck's to see a PPV and mostly the TNA Championship match.

What did they get, a staggering and stumbling Jeff Hardy, a Bischoff promo, where he annouced a DQ match which did'nt play at all in the match, Hardy wasting time faking to throw his T-shirt in the crowd, and Sting winning in 30 second's. It was an obvious change of plan's.

It could be a work, but until we here more from it, I'm believing the report's.

If something was wrong with Sting (he was injured) then I think he would've lost the belt! Not retained in 30 second's.

Injury isn't the only reason to shorten a match. Neither is drugs. Yes I am a Jeff Hardy fan, but I'm not straight up about it and think he is the best. He is not overrated. He is extremely good and has talent. Frankly I believe he is wasting them with this drug problem. All I was saying is that it is not guaranteed what happened yet.

PWInsider.com is reporting that sources within TNA are claiming the main event of tonight's TNA Victory Road PPV was cut short due to concern over Jeff Hardy's "state of mind" prior to the PPV. It's also being speculated that Sting may not have agreed to work a long match with Hardy given his condition.

Several readers have sent in word that after the PPV went off the air, and the live crowd began to chant "this is bullshit," Sting could be seen at the entrance ramp mouthing "I agree, I agree." More on this developing story as it becomes available.

Maybe Sting was saying I agree as in "This booking sucks ASS!"
But still we have no idea at the moment and you can choose to believe in what you believe. But I will not choose sides until an actual statement is made stating what happened. I was just giving out suggestions as to it not being Hardy's problem. I mean we all no TNA lately has had some horrible booking.

EDIT: Starting a reply to someone, trying to pretty much say they are wrong, Well, I see your a Jeff Hardy fan by your sig, so I'm not surprised you defending the overrated junkie. Well if you look at my avatar you would see I'm also a Sting fan. In fact Sting is second on my list while Hardy is only sixth. So don't act like you know me or what I'm trying to say. Because I was defending Hardy, I was being the one guy to give out stuff that could of related to the problem. I have not choosing a definitive said to this yet so...

First, if he was stoned and still tried, give him props at least he gave it a shot. Second, he shouldn't be getting stoned at all, let alone at a ppv or normal show taping. But don't think that TNA should fire him, that would be a bad move on there part.

What happens when he gets stoned and breaks someones neck? In pro wrestling you literally hold another life in your hands sometimes. Any flaw in thinking or movement could destroy someone. So being stoned is not only stupid, its down right disrespectful and dangerous to those around you.
And if Hardy is all about his fans like he says, why would he give them such a shitty stoned performance?
I doubt that was the booking of the match. Even TNA couldn't fuck up that badly. TNA needs to think about their future, both with fans and with employees and see that Hardy is a danger to both. Fire him and don't look back.

Okay, looking at the video, Hardy clearly staggering to the ring, and even while he's in the ring during Sting's entrance. Playing to the crowd with his shirt, and even his slow reaction timing, and then Sting's reaction to the match, simply astounding. I don't know what to make of this. Hardy, staggering in the ring looked like it could've been an injury, or possibly under the influence.

If this was written to end this way, its beyond poor writing, its poor judgment. And if it wasn't written, that's even worse judgment on TNA and Hardy's behalf. Sting looking disgusted, and even reacting to the crowd, speaks volumes. However, we won't truly know what the hell happened until more updates come up.

What happens when he gets stoned and breaks someones neck? In pro wrestling you literally hold another life in your hands sometimes. Any flaw in thinking or movement could destroy someone. So being stoned is not only stupid, its down right disrespectful and dangerous to those around you.
And if Hardy is all about his fans like he says, why would he give them such a shitty stoned performance?
I doubt that was the booking of the match. Even TNA couldn't fuck up that badly. TNA needs to think about their future, both with fans and with employees and see that Hardy is a danger to both. Fire him and don't look back.

You can't just assume he was stoned. We have no idea of the predicament yet. Yes I know he was most likely, but wait until the facts come in. Plus yes I know you hold someones life in your hands when wrestling. He is not all about his fans, remember he blames them for all his dangerous behavior :p

Don't act like I was defending him or his problem because I wasn't. I was simply giving out suggestions of some other stuff that could have been a factor. Yes TNA has HORRIBLE BOOKING in its WHC. Stings return anyone?

IDK what everyone is mad about. I loved the PPV. And the Main Event was just icing on the cake for me to give it a A+. GREAT JOB TNA WORTH WATCHING. CAN'T WAIT FOR THURSDAY!!!!

powertrip_37937.jpg

Are you Jeff Hardy or something? lol cause the PPV sucked I want a refund

Dude... wtf I paid my money for that crap???

Whether its TNA or Hardy's fault... someone owes me 35 bucks...

If Hardy was imparied why not have someone else wrestle Sting after Hardy got pinned? They could've had someone from Immortal come out... this is bullshit

Idk i've personally tried defending Jeff alot and now im starting to honestly think it is a wasted effort. One thing i did notice in the video on youtube(didnt watch the ppv..dont feel like giving tna my money atm.) is that jeff hardy seemed to be limping so maybe and i know its a HUGE maybe that Hardy was injured.

And i know this is kinda off topic but i JUST love how sting rubbed it in TNAs face when he told the crowd he agreed right infront of the hard camera.

Absolutely he should. There's way too many incidents with this guy, it seems like every PPV match he's fucked out of his mind and concessions have to be made. There's always an excuse, "he's tired he's got a baby his leg hurts etc. etc. etc.". For those saying "there is no report of anything", there actually ARE reports, plus I don't need a report to make my decision based on watching that match twice. Jeff was obviously out of it, he was falling around the ring doing his t-shirt throw tease for about a minute. Sting tried to engage him but Hardy just didn't have it. Sting went home on him and pinned him, Jeff tried to kick out but to no avail. This was a very real situation, and Sting acknowledging the fans being upset says a lot.

It's time for Jeff Hardy or someone in TNA or the Hardy family to pick up the phone and call VKM to get Jeff the help he needs. This not even about wrestling anymore its about saving Jeff life and maybe his daughter and wife to be. I admit being angry at the crap I saw tonight at Victory Road 11 , but after calming down and looking at that last match over again I really felt sorry for Jeff Hardy and his family. I never been a Hardy fan but firing him could lead to another tragic story that the wrestling world don't need. We don't need another Kerry Von Erich or worst another Benoit family tragedy. I saw a big cry for help tonight, hope someone in TNA or the Hardy family saw it also. If I had VKM number I do what Carlos Colon SR did for Carlito. Someone has to call 1-800-WWE-HELP

It's time for Jeff Hardy or someone in TNA or the Hardy family to pick up the phone and call VKM to get Jeff the help he needs. This not even about wrestling anymore its about saving Jeff life and maybe his daughter and wife to be. I admit being angry at the crap I saw tonight at Victory Road 11 , but after calming down and looking at that last match over again I really felt sorry for Jeff Hardy and his family. I never been a Hardy fan but firing him could lead to another tragic story that the wrestling world don't need. We don't need another Kerry Von Erich or worst another Benoit family tragedy. I saw a big cry for help tonight, hope someone in TNA or the Hardy family saw it also. If I had VKM number I do what Carlos Colon SR did for Carlito. Someone has to call 1-800-WWE-HELP

My thoughts exactly, I just said pretty much the same thing over in the "Worst Main Event in History" thread.

So what jeff was blazed out of his mind its jeff hardy thats what he does all the time and who dont smoke weed whats wrong with that look at rvd sabu all those other guys and yall say fire jeff

Jeff Hardy knew nothing about the quick finish in my opinion. You can see he visibly tries to kick out of the pin and Sting is pushing down really hard with the pin to make sure he doesnt kick out. After Bischoff whispers something in his ear, he is not visibly deterred or pissed off at that time. It's not til after the match where he is steaming and reports have it he was starting the BS chants after TNA went off the air.

This may have been a signal of intent to all wrestlers backstage that certain behavior is not tolerated (e.g. being stoned for work) and that management always has the last laugh. This could see Jeff Hardy gone from TNA in my opinion whether it be him getting sacked or walking out. I dont care which one, showing up to work where you can hurt someone in a blink of an eye is not acceptable, no matter what you do.

It just makes no damn sense... If they knew he was impaired... What was the point of Eric announcing a no DQ match??? Why didnt someone else run down to take his place?

Something should have been improvised to make sure people that spent thier money on the show, got thier money's worth...

Two two most important matches were bullshit... Countout in the number one contender match and just a bullshit Main Event... Not good for TNA

I couldn't agree more!

I'll agree with just about everyone on this. First let's find out just what the facts are. If Hardy was impaired then honestly Dixie is losing fans as she gains them and Hardy is doing no good for the company. Sadly though with so much time left in the PPV it's hard to not think Hardy was messed up on something. Stupid too because it could've been a pretty cool match. If Hardy was messed up then yes time for TNA to fire him or at the very least tell him to go to rehab and get cleaned up.

It's stuff like this that really makes me ashamed to be called a wrestling fan.

How anyone can defend Jeff Hardy in this situation is beyond me. I've said it once and I've said it again, he's a piece of shit. And this is coming from a guy who used to be a big fan of him.

Seriously, why the fuck has TNA not yet fired him? The guy should be in jail already, not wrestling in the main event of a pay per view that people pay money to watch. If I ordered this pay per view, I would have definitely be even more pissed than what I am now, and I really do sympathize with those who did order it.

I'm willing to bet my left testicle that Hardy was stoned during the match. It's the only explanation for it. Sting once again showed he is a true professional, something Jeff Hardy will never be. It's bad enough that Hardy was high, but just imagine the damage he could have given to Sting, who's not young by any stretch of the imagination.

It's not like Jeff boosted TNA's ratings anyway, so please hurry the fuck up and fire him before he injures someone. I couldn't care less about his own well-being, he's had too many chances in both WWE and TNA. It's pretty obvious now that TNA tried to "take it's company to new heights".

Mission accomplished.

he almost fell over going up the steps to get into the ring.. Bishoff whispered something to sting then stuck his hand out to cover up what he said..

IF he was on drugs Bishoff should have come down to the ring and told him he was fired, not a work but for real and to get out of the ring.. Then either said he was sorry to the fans or to have planned a 3 way with RVD, Sting, Anderson to make up for it or even a RVD/Anderson rematch with sting as the official

That would have gotten TNA a ton of attention and I think people would respect them more..

If it was supposed to happen this way then maybe HTM is right and Hogan wants out and set up the math this way to make a point..

Although there are many reports online at this moment regarding why the main event at Victory Road went only one minute, twenty eight seconds, the fact is that no one really knows yet what happened in the ring.

Here's what we have gathered, at this hour, from a variety of sources.

There was general concern throughout the day on the condition of Jeff Hardy. The finish of the match was never discussed with agents, announcers, or the production truck as a one minute, twenty eight second match. Sting's physical limitations based on age and/or injury were not a factor.

There are two stories floating around right now. One is that the Bischoff announcement was designed to kill time, and Bischoff was sent down with what is called "an audible" (last minute change) to switch the finish. The other is that Sting, who was noticeably angry in the dressing room before the match (supposedly based on what he felt was Hardy's condition), "hooked the finish" and just ended the match after the first move, with referee Brian Hebner either counting three or being told from the back to get out of the match by counting three.

Either way, it will be very interesting how TNA President Dixie Carter handles this latest explosive situation in her dressing room.

We are working on several other stories arising out of this controversy. Keep checking back with WrestleZone tonight for much more.

From the main page...

Something needs to be done...

So what jeff was blazed out of his mind its jeff hardy thats what he does all the time and who dont smoke weed whats wrong with that look at rvd sabu all those other guys and yall say fire jeff

Clearly you are unfamiliar with the exact charges that Jeff Hardy is facing: Vicodin pills, Soma pills, anabolic steroids, a residual amount of powder cocaine were found in his home in 2009.

He was charged with felony trafficking in opium, two counts of felony possession with intent to sell or deliver a Schedule III controlled substance, felony maintaining a dwelling to keep a controlled substance, felony possession of cocaine and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia...

So no, this isn't "just weed" as people seem to think. Drug use is no joke in wrestling these days. He could seriously hurt someone, or himself if he was actually under a controlled substance during a match. I'm not saying that he was 100% high during the match, but clearly, we can't rule it out right now.

Oh, and about your comment "Who doesn't smoke weed?" I don't. Never in my life have I ever smoked weed, or tried any recreational drugs. And I think whoever thinks that "everyone smoked weed at least once" is clearly misinformed, or delusional.

The only thing im happy about in this whole situation is that in the reports it says Jeff was escorted from the ring by security. So i only hope that they fired him as soon as they got to the care and security walked all the way to Fatt hardy and his car.

And like the above poster stated this is definitely not just a weed thing. I have smoke weed before i used to be a big stoner and i HAVE never been or seen anyone so high off weed that they act or look like the way jeff did at the ppv. I believe jeff was on something hard...so sad for his daughter to have a father like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back