Jeff Hardy Returning

lancir

Dark Match Winner
@JEFFHARDYBRAND
Jeff Hardy
Ok it's official...time to go back2work!I will be in Huntsville,AL this Thursday with ImpactWrestling!!!!

This just come in from Jeff Hardys twitter. What do you guys think is this real? Also do you think this might be TNA trying to slap Matt Hardy in the face?

Personally i think Jeff is being honest and TNA/IW called him back. Jeff has yet too pull anything like his brother on his twitter or too actually say ANYTHING about tna since his suspension.

I also think this is real suspicious timing if this is true..Jeff gets brought back that same day or day after his brother is fired. I think TNA is kinda trying to rub it in they way Matt rubbed it in when he was suspended and he told all of his fans to ask for refunds because he wasn't there.

*note*
Thursday is a tv taping too...sounds like if this is too Jeff might be back full time.

okay look...im a hardy fan and there's some things say that I dont like and some things I agre with. Not here to jabber on about that. I'm here for...what some may consider a spoiler I guess. Jeff hardy just tweeted that he's back to work...and will be at impact tapings in alabama. Is he back as face or heel? What sorta angle would you like to see develop? who does he feud with?

Wow, this is shocking news. I never thought that Jeff would come back to TNA, atleast until the courtcase was settled.

So, if they play the cards right, the best thing would make him your top face, your centerpiece, and build the company around him. Seriously, after becoming a potential second top face in WWE, he goes to TNA and they do nothing with him for 5 months, turn him heel, than Victory Road happened. Build him up as a top guy, becuase eventhough he may be a junkie, he is a very talented wrestler, and alot of people can relate to him old and young.

Also, if I was TNA I would build this up big.

Lets just hope for his sake, that there's not another time he shows up intoxicated for a match, because it'll probably be the last time he's employed by a copany. Oh, and LOL at Jejf returning a week after Matt is released, shows you how much of a draw Matt is.

think we posted at the same time lol...oh well, anyway i think this is legit and I am interested on what the storyline will be since well..his last match was w sting and now it seems tna has moved on to developing sting vs hogan

The Hardy's belong in Juggalo Championship Wrestling, because that's about how trashy they are. Even if it is a work, after that crap Jeff pulled with Sting on that PPV, do you think the fans will even care? Some people will get excited over this, but it's not going to move the needle too much for Impact.

If you ran a business, would you want drug addicts working for you? NO. These guys are trouble. There's a risk and there's a reward. The Hardys are more risk than reward. This has been proven many times. You cannot change people.

There is actually a few ways they can go with Hardy's return.

If this is true, wouldn't TNA be trying to hype the shit out of his return??

In any case, he could return an attack Sting, or he could return and attack Hogan.

Hogan basically threw Hardy's belt out of the ring symbolising him throwing Hardy out of Immortal. hardy could return and attack Hogan and side with Sting to get revenge and say it was all Hogan that put these ideas in his head and now that Sting knocked the sense back into him, he' siding with the Icon.

Or in a Russo/shoot type move have Hardy attack Sting saying that Sting screwed him (ala Montreal blah blah) and have him again side with Hogan and try and take out Sting for Hogan.

Or he could hate both men and attack both of them, and then go after Angle who si the current World Champion...

There are a lot of different ways TNA could use him right now...

If you ran a business, would you want drug addicts working for you? NO. These guys are trouble. There's a risk and there's a reward. The Hardys are more risk than reward. This has been proven many times. You cannot change people.

That's the flaw, and a major one.

Jeff is in a legal baTtle because of drugs, and there's also what happened at Victory Road. If anything, he should sign a contract saying "if I fuck up again, I'm done in TNA."

If he can stay clean, even for a good few years, than TNA could reap the rewards, but if what happened at Victory RoaD 2011 happen's again, Panda Energy and Spike might second guess getting behind TNA.

until he goes to rehab like TNA has insisted, they shouldnt allow him in the arena after his piss poor showing in his 1 minute 28 second match versus sting

Here's to hoping Jeff has REALLY gotten his act together this time. In their primes, he wasn't half the wrestler Matt was, but now Matt has fallen into total oblivion, and Jeff the draw is set to be brought back. And I can believe this. Jeff Hardy always came off as a nice guy who just smokes a lot of weed. Problem is weed opened many other doors for him that shouldn't have been opened. Given the fate of his brother this past week, I doubt Jeff would try and pull anything on IW and risk unemployment. Curious to see how he'll be used...

until he goes to rehab like TNA has insisted, they shouldnt allow him in the arena after his piss poor showing in his 1 minute 28 second match versus sting

i couldnt agree more if hes back without going to rehab thts bullshit hes still a damn druggie and if hes on impact thats just sad but if hes back i hope hes atleast a face but not a top guy anymore

even though i dont think he should be allowed in the impact zone or even be paid until he completes rehab it should be intersted to see if hes on impact during the next set of tapings and if hes gonna end up being back as the anti christ or back as a face like he should be

wow, i thought TNA would have more class and either fire jeff, or make him go into rehab for a few years, make him go at least one year or so clean from all drugs and alcohol. and of course jeff needs to settle this whole court case, and possibly do his jail time.

i personally its great to see him back, its been a while and i hope hes changed and doesnt become the anti-christ again... anywais i could def see him back as a top face and him most likely going for the x division ( no point rushing him in to the big picture)

I always thought Jeff was nothing more than a glorified stuntman. He in my opinion lacks alot of technical skill which is what I prefer. He also is rather bland on the mic. But TNA feels the need to push this guy, instead of a Roode or Storm or even a Shelley. I say cut ties with him before he does serious damage to the company

Hardy's had his second chance, and his third. If he hasn't truly cleaned up his act, I don't think he should be given yet another chance just to eventually pull off something like the crap he pulled at Victory Road.

I always thought Jeff was nothing more than a glorified stuntman. He in my opinion lacks alot of technical skill which is what I prefer. He also is rather bland on the mic. But TNA feels the need to push this guy, instead of a Roode or Storm or even a Shelley. I say cut ties with him before he does serious damage to the company

What does this even mean? This is so stupid. Roode, Storm and Shelley have all been pushed recently and it seems like Roode will be main eventing by the end of the year hopefully. Shelly has been a big part in the revival of the X division and Storm has been getting good time on Impact for a while now.

You can say anything you want about him the truth is this has gotten people talking and he is still a big name. He can still draw and probably sell a hell of a lot more merch and stuff than most others in TNA. This is a good financial move for them if he doesn't screw up again and I doubt if he does that it will be to the extremes as last time.

Whatever any of you say simple fact is that end of the day Jeff Hardy is a draw. FACT. Obviously no where near as much as he was in WWE but still he will come back as one of the if not the most over people in TNA. And if he was to come back to WWE he would come back as instantly the number 4 face in WWE after Cena, Punk and Orton. So he may be a ''Druggy'' but he still draws a lot more money than the majority of the TNA or WWE roster.

Whatever any of you say simple fact is that end of the day Jeff Hardy is a draw. FACT. Obviously no where near as much as he was in WWE but still he will come back as one of the if not the most over people in TNA. And if he was to come back to WWE he would come back as instantly the number 4 face in WWE after Cena, Punk and Orton. So he may be a ''Druggy'' but he still draws a lot more money than the majority of the TNA or WWE roster.

I would love for you to show actual evidence to support your claims here. I will give you that he was one of the more over wrestlers on TNA's roster before his disgraceful performance at Victory Road. Still, there is nothing to suggest his being in TNA made any significant change in their merchandise sales or television ratings. Their ratings have hovered between the 1.0 to 1.2 area for most of the past year. Hardy hasn't changed that, being there or being gone. If anyone can show me otherwise, I would truly love to see it.

You are also wrong on your assessment of him being a "druggy". Jeff Hardy is an addict, plain and simple. Hardy has been given multiple chances multiple times to clean up, but will not. That is a fact. He has blown every single "last chance" or "second chance" he has been given. When is enough enough with this man? He is selfish, arrogant, clearly believes he is above the law/rules, and is a shell of his former self due to his habit. The man is a ticking time bomb, bound to blow up on whatever promotion is foolish enough to use him.

I also read a couple of posters mention that Hardy should be brought back as a face. I actually laughed out loud at such a ridiculous notion. On what grounds could that be done in any believable way? How would you promote him in any positive light and have people get behind him? He has no passion for the business, has criminal charges and a court case looming ahead of him, has displayed irrational and irresponsible behavior since his suspension from television, has not attempted to even go to the rehab that he obviously needs, and portrays a character which is basically an extension of the out of touch junkie he is. I'm sorry, but there is no way this man can ever be a face in any rational world.

TNA did the right thing by washing their hands of Matt Hardy with his release. That brings them halfway to eliminating the Hardy problem. For reasons I don't understand, they haven't terminated Jeff. TNA needs to take a stand and not condone all the negatives that Jeff brings to the table. No matter how anyone tries to spin this situation, he clearly has brought more trouble then benefit for TNA. Hardy hasn't taken step one to reform himself. He shouldn't be brought back in any capacity. Send him home to his brother and let them fade into the obscurity that they both deserve.

I'm looking forward to a (Jeff) Hardy return in any way, shape, or form. I'm a huge fan. Anything is better than nothing :)

Although I'm a huge fan of Jeff, I don't think now is the time. I'm excited about his return but last I heard his legal situation still isn't solved, why would you bring him back when there's still a chance (a slight chance) that he may go to jail? I might be wrong, he might of settled his legal battles but I haven't read anything. But that still doesn't mean he's ready to return, I want him to come back when he's ready. When he can show his talent so people can't say he's not worth the chance.

Well he has been gone for several months now so something may have changed, though i seriously doubt it.

all issues aside. and trying to be positive despite his lack of entertaining value, self respect or any marketable skills (other then being a jackass).

If he's returning it should be as a face, asking for forgiveness and possibly siding with Sting then they can do an angle that Sting saved him from Immortal

Serious though i hope he doesn't return. He needs TNA alot more then they need him

Hardy's had his second chance, and his third. If he hasn't truly cleaned up his act, I don't think he should be given yet another chance just to eventually pull off something like the crap he pulled at Victory Road.

actually this would be his 6th chance :)
3 times now he was taken off TV for drug related/personal issues and two of those times, instead of facing the issues he fled to the other company.

he's screwed TNA over twice and WWE 3 times

all issues aside. and trying to be positive despite his lack of entertaining value, self respect or any marketable skills (other then being a jackass).

If he's returning it should be as a face, asking for forgiveness and possibly siding with Sting then they can do an angle that Sting saved him from Immortal

Serious though i hope he doesn't return. He needs TNA alot more then they need him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back