If Jeff Hardy is convicted....

Obviously it isn't the best thing for mainstream media, but for what it's worth, he's associated himself with both TNA and WWE. Wrestling wise, I don't think it does a lot though. TNA hasn't booked him into any long-term programs/feuds just in case he DOES get thrown in jail. Yet TNA has done a solid job at teasing him in the World Title and main event pictures, respectively.

Clearly it wouldn't benefit TNA at all, but I don't see it as something detrimental to the company's success or anything.

I stopped caring about jeff a long time ago but heres my take on this anyway the way i see it if jeff is jailed then RVD will have more pot to himself and not need to share with jeff. i wouldnt really care if jeff is jailed he deserves it i mean how many warnings has this guy got? but still he goes back to drugs

I love how you've gone off on a rant based purely on a guess. Who here is 16-years-old? Do you have any idea? Nah!

Well... Let's see... If you actually LOOKED at the previous posts you would notice a 16 YEAR OLD KID named "That 90's Kid"... It says RIGHT IN THE UPPER HAND CORNER OF HIS POST THAT HIS AGE IS 16!!! Hello??? Is there anybody in there???

As for the rest of your "bashing" of my OPINION about Jeff Hardy... That is your FUCKING OPINION!!! I believe that Jeff HAS cleaned up his act, but only time will tell... All of this "let's lock him up so his pregnant girlfriend can care for their kid by herself"... We have all made mistakes, and most of us just need a wake up call... Most of us don't need something as DRASTIC as being thrown in jail for several years... Get over yourself buddy...

Take no notice, Rasha. When he says "16-year-old" he's refering to me. He decided to start having a rant at me earlier on and caused an argument just because I said I didn't like the Hardy Boyz and that Degeneration X were arguably one of the best teams in history.

He's just trying to get at me, not working though; he's just made himself look like a complete idiot.

But you're right though, he's gone completely off of subject and his views are completely backwards; Hardy doesn't deserve anymore chances. He's had more than enough to change his life around and people still talk about how "Jeff has overcome so much in his life." - He hasn't overcome anything whatsoever; I'll hand it to him, he lost his Mother when he was younger yeah, that must of been hard; but everything else? No. He's a drug addict plain and simple and just because he's a big "star" in a terribly composed backlot company, doesn't give him the right be getting away with all his illegalities.

Whatever little kid... You are just mad because I handed your ass to you and you don't know how to deal with it... I am not going to go through ALL of this AGAIN... Anybody who wants to know what this little kid is talking about, all you have to do is read the comments under the thread "Best WWE Tag Teams Since 2005"... You will TRULY see who the REAL IDIOT in this forum is...

P.S Is it bad press when TNA sticks up for one of their family members ?
Um, in Jeff Hardy's case? YES!!!!!

I'm really not sure what you aren't grasping about this. The media perception is not going to be "oh, they're sticking up for one of their own guys in tough times." The perception will be- as it always is in cases like this- "this organization is condoning his behavior and has no problem with major drug abusers and salesmen in their organization."

Jeff is innocent until proven guilty, which is one of the great things about this country (although it often bites us in the ass, I still love it.) But after a conviction? There's no more "well, it could have been delivered for someone else" afterwards. After a conviction, he's "Jeff Hardy, former professional wrestler and felon."

Get all this rah-rah home team shit out of your head. It's not "look at them stick up for a guy who's been there for half a year!", it's "look at them support drug users and felons!"

When you think of th founding fathers of TNA you think of AJ, Jarrett, Daniels and Hardy...Jeff Hardy ! Don't you think that building a compnay from the ground up deserves some respect, it's not like he kill someone. Winning the companys biggest title at the biggest PPV should be TNA and the fan's way of saying thank you

When you think of th founding fathers of TNA you think of AJ, Jarrett, Daniels and Hardy...Jeff Hardy ! Don't you think that building a compnay from the ground up deserves some respect, it's not like he kill someone. Winning the companys biggest title at the biggest PPV should be TNA and the fan's way of saying thank you

Why Hardy???

When he first came to TNA it was 2004, two years after the company was founded. And in all honesty the most memorable things from his first run where his debut match against AJ and fueds with Jarrett, Abyss and Raven.

I don't know what would happen if Jeff Hardy is convicted (hopefully not) but TNA aren't going to give him a big send off, as others would say thats essentially condoning his actions, which is frowned upon in most societies.

1) No, I don't think of Jeff Hardy as a founding father of TNA. Ask 10 random people around here if he is, and if you aren't in the sample pool, 10 people will agree.
2) It's not like he KILLED anyone, he's just facing a decade or so in prison for drug trafficking. What part of that can't you wrap your head around? God, you're like me and Mike Tyson... when I was fucking 8 years old. "Oh, it's not like he killed her, he just brutally beat and raped that beauty queen in a hotel room!"
3) "Thanks for the six months in our organization Jeff! We forgive you for no-showing our events in 2005 when you hopped back to the WWE, and we thought we'd reward you by being forever known as the company that made a recently convicted felon our champion!"

Seriously, just drop this idea. It was bad from the start, and the fact that you can get the other Hardy marks on these forums to just about unanimously agree on that should be a strong hint towards that for you.

Matt and Jeff have both proven themselves to be unreliable drama queens. Neither companies need the aggravation of having them on their roster. They have never been more than mid-carders. Any attempts to elevate them above that have failed dramatically. Being a mid-carder isn't a bad thing, but you need to be reliable! Neither hardy can claim that title now! Is Jeff going to flunk another drug test or get himself arrested again? Spare me the "innocent until proven guilty" crap. This guy has had more chances to "redeem himself" and gone to f- up again it's ridiculous! Now Matt is flaking out at shows!

But no one should be surprised by this. They're both almost 40 years old and dress and act like they're 15 year old juvenile delinquents! That's ok when you're like 20, 21, or 22. But guys, you really need to grow up at some point! Your wrestling characters need to evolve and YOU need to evolve and grow up!

Kurt Angle recently said "Jeff Hardy is a future WWE and TNA hall of famer", the man deserves a proper sendoff ! Since most people are opposed to giving him the World Title how about a IMPACT Special: Jeff Hardy Go Home Edition."

How about an Impact Special: Jeff Hardy Go to Jail Edition

The worst thing they could do is promote the fact that they have a druggie working for their company who is going to jail on several felony charges. Especially a druggie that is popular with kids. He isn't Paris Hilton, where going to jail is "cute". The fact that they hired him with charges pending doesn't speak well for the company either and its something they don't publicize. Its mostly smarks that know of his potential to go to jail, the casual fan has no idea what is going on with Hardy. If hes convicted, TNA needs to have a storyline in place, ala RVD, so he can disappear and be forgotten.

Ric-Flair.jpg

Haha this thread provided some laughs. Gotta agree with everyone besides the OP, Hardy getting a special send off before going to jail? God that's hilarious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back