IMPACT Wrestling LD for 12.13.12

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

Live Discussion for 12/13/12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0269c2cf61824f126a7fc8ba28612eae_XL.jpg

Witness the aftermath from Sunday's "Final Resolution" event! After beating
Bobby Roode at the PPV, "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy is STILL the
World Heavyweight Champion!

Hardy will appear on Thursday's broadcast - what's next for the World Champ
during the final weeks of 2012?

How will Roode react to losing his shot at the gold?

Why did The Aces and Eights double-cross Roode? Tune in and find out!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After their battle at "Final Resolution", will the rivalry between Austin Aries and
Bully Ray continue on IMPACT? Is the war just beginning between Aries and
Bully Ray after the controversy involving Brooke Hogan?

After making her surprise return this past week, Velvet Sky will be in action
on Thursday's broadcast against Madison Rayne! Does Velvet have her sights
set on regaining the Knockouts Championship?

Will Madison spoil Velvet's in-ring return? Don't miss it!

Also at "Final Resolution", longtime rivals AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels
collided in their FINAL BATTLE! We will hear from both the winner and loser of
the historic bout on Thursday's broadcast as both Styles and Daniels will appear
on IMPACT to talk about the outcome of their epic rivalry!

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING
broadcast LIVE at 8/7c on SpikeTV

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday?
Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

[YOUTUBE]SYyrqYN354Q[/YOUTUBE]

473_c4416d79eef6dd018bcee3cd8b8ba561_m.jpg

[YOUTUBE]3xNeIka7jjk[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the January 13th Genesis Pay-Per-View event begins!

New match added:

- JUST ADDED: World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy will team with "Cowboy" James Storm to battle The Aces & Eights in tag team action!

- JUST ADDED: X Divison Champion Rob Van Dam faces Kenny King tonight in a rematch from Final Resolution!

This Knockouts commercial with Joey Ryan cracks me up every time.

Also, fuck TNA for over-shadowing Mickie James return and title match with Velvet Sky's return. They even aired a Sky video package at Final Resolution instead of a video package for the James/Tara title match. In no universe is Sky a better talent, in the ring or out of the ring, than Mickie James. I don't care if she's a "TNA original". They could have waited ONE WEEK.

I like Velvet's new gear. I'm way too into Madison Rayne. She's not even that great. She's just got one of the best entrance themes in TNA.

Just in case it needs to be said, 5-Hour Energy is terrible, and terrible for you. And should never, under any circumstance, be taken before any strenuous amount of physical activity. You know, like a wrestling match.

Just in case it needs to be said, 5-Hour Energy is terrible, and terrible for you. And should never, under any circumstance, be taken before any strenuous amount of physical activity. You know, like a wrestling match.

I don't drink the stuff either but Garett needs all the help he can get

I like that Kurt Angle has taken the rookies under his wing. If that translates backstage, and isn't just an on-screen type of thing, that could REALLY help these guys out. Particularly Garrett.

Impact ratings are going to be terrible this week. I can generally tell by the views on Wrestlezone. At this point, by the 1/4 mark, we have about 1/7th the views we normally do by this time.

I do not care about Wes Brisco and Garrett Bischoff whatsoever. If TNA thinks putting them in Aces and 8's as a big reveal is going to make people care about this story and these characters, they're dumber than I thought.

Impact ratings are going to be terrible this week. I can generally tell by the views on Wrestlezone. At this point, by the 1/4 mark, we have about 1/7th the views we normally do by this time.

Well why should we care? Final resolution was horrible, there's NOTHING going on in TNA at the moment, and the main event is a thrown together tag match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back