IMPACT Wrestling LD for 11.17.11

If it wasn't Joe or Roode it has to be Angle. He's the only other guy who has any reason to be angry with Storm to screw him like that.

If it wasn't Joe or Roode it has to be Angle. He's the only other guy who has any reason to be angry with Storm to screw him like that.

That, plus they have been going full out with the younger, homegrown talent for the last few weeks. The old school is not going to allow that to continue forever ;)

I know it's been discussed to death on here many times before, but I really hate the way the cameras capture the backstage segments on iMPACT.

So are people going to acknowledge that TNA has done a bad ass job at giving team 3d a singles push?

Bully Ray has been money.. very good..

Devon has been interesting but not at the same level..

Morgan/Crimson... hmmmm could be a good team..

I know it's been discussed to death on here many times before, but I really hate the way the cameras capture the backstage segments on iMPACT.

I would love for them to use the reAction type of cameras during impacts. ReAction was such a great concept but whatever

The tag division really is totally depleted.

With Neal leaving/left Ink Inc. doesn't even exist anymore.

No Beer Money. No 3D. No MCMG. No nothing but Mexican America standing around without a feud to work with.

Sucks, though, that things have gotten to this point that they need to start putting singles guys into the tag division just to bolster it's ranks.

The tag division really is totally depleted.

With Neal leaving/left Ink Inc. doesn't even exist anymore.

No Beer Money. No 3D. No MCMG. No nothing but Mexican America standing around without a feud to work with.

Sucks, though, that things have gotten to this point that they need to start putting singles guys into the tag division just to bolster it's ranks.

WHo would have thought the WWE division would be blowing it away right now?

putting single guys together is not always a bad thing though. Beer money was started that way and they became pretty darn good. They do need to at least bring up some somewhat unknown guys and push them as a tag team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back