• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 10.13.11

It's nice to see that Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett are good buddies after all the shit they went through...It only makes sense in wrestling.

Where did you get that from? He was just relaying a message to Roode about Bischoff/Hogan booking him in a match with Gunner/Jarrett.

Could be because one of those two matches involves two guys so far past their primes. Although the other match has the potential to be pretty awesome, presuming the correct guy wins and there's no outside interference to ruin the match.

Oh I have no doubt Angle vs. Roode will be at the very worst a good match. I think it might be that A, things seem almost too predictable this time (and a curveball in either main event would be a very bad move) and that neither match has the intrigue that last year had with the THEY arrival.

Jeff Hardy doesn't have a match yet right? So I'll guess they'll just throw him in a tag match. Probably jeff, kaz, storm vs gunner, steiner, jarrett since they don't have matches either.

Could be because one of those two matches involves two guys so far past their primes. Although the other match has the potential to be pretty awesome, presuming the correct guy wins and there's no outside interference to ruin the match.

Because a twenty minute match will automatically become shit if the face doesn't win. :rolleyes:

Van Dam has the coolest ring attire ever! It's always different and stands out

brutus.gif

Might I have a word?

Oh I have no doubt Angle vs. Roode will be at the very worst a good match. I think it might be that A, things seem almost too predictable this time (and a curveball in either main event would be a very bad move) and that neither match has the intrigue that last year had with the THEY arrival.

One big difference for me this year as opposed to last year is that last year, with all of the hype, hoopla, and false promises of the arrival of "them", expectations from me were very high, to the point that I was duped into the purchase of my first TNA PPV. This year, I have no such expectations, I fully expect it to be lackluster, and as such, my cash will remain in my wallet.

Because a twenty minute match will automatically become shit if the face doesn't win. :rolleyes:

Those are your words, not mine. I think the match will be very good regardless. However, they will definitely detract from the quality of this match if they end it with interference from Immortal or from James Storm. I didn't say it would be shit, but it won't be as good as it should be if it results in the same old same old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back