IMPACT Wrestling LD for 08.30.12 is LIVE!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

Live Discussion for 08/30/12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cf0d16c416bc23392c2d3963bd4020b0_L.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

prev1.jpg

prev2.jpg

prev3.jpg

With only two weeks left in the annual "Bound For Glory Series" for a shot
at the World Heavyweight Championship, the stakes have never been higher!

Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast will feature THREE huge BFG
Series bouts as "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy faces Olympic gold
medalist Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam battles "Cowboy" James Storm, and
longtime rivals collide as AJ Styles takes on Samoa Joe!

What is the condition of World Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries after
the brutal attack by The Aces & Eights gang this past week? Tune in for
an update on the champ!

The TNA roster has gone to war against The Aces & Eights…and the IMPACT
Zone will be the battlefield this Thursday at 8/7 on SpikeTV!

Will "TNA Gut Check" prospect Kris Lewie earn a contract and a spot
on the TNA roster (Nope)? The newcomer faces the judges on the broadcast!

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING
broadcast LIVE at 8/7c on SpikeTV

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday?
Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

[YOUTUBE]E-UUn2tZdK8[/YOUTUBE]

TNA_No_Surrender_Logo.jpg

[YOUTUBE]J91mWFXp3a8[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the September 9th No Surrender Pay-Per-View event continues!

Really hoping they don't strip Aries of the belt because of this "injury", his reign hasn't exactly been memorable due to him being overshadowed by everything else that's going on in the company.

Bischoff is very talented but we've seen him run the massive heel stable way too many times. Also, the last thing I want to see in TNA is a fight for control of the company. They literally do that every other year or so.

I don't want it to be him any more than you do... I'm just saying, it smells a shit ton like Bischoff, especially because he's big into bikes himself.
I know, he rode into WCW nitro on a bike as a member of NWO. It smells too much like Bischoff, now while I think he is a good leader type with charisma, I am just sick of it being him.

My comment was more a disapproval of the thought. I really want TNA to hit this out of the park, WWE needs some strong competition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back